Relationship advice/Q&A Thread

Relationship advice/Q&A Thread.

Older anons help younger anons etc. Anything you need to know, ask away.

Sex and other shit welcome as well.

Bump

How can I get a milf?

I'm 18 in uni
she's 17 about to go to uni

We've been together for a year.

>i love her
>she loves me
>uni is hella stress on relationship
>we making it work

>some trust issues on both sides

How do we fix this

Cougar bars.

Often times there are certain bars in cities that are known as "cougar bars", which is where older women go to pick up young guys.

But if your looking for more of a relationship type deal or want to avoid those bars, just pick a milf and be nice to her. It won't work 100% of the time, but you'd be surprised. Older women dont get as much attention a younger women, so they are often over joyed when someone compliments them and takes an interest.

How important are big tits, really?

is swinging a good idea?

I'm Assuming that the 18/17 thing is legal in your country or state or w/e.

The way to fix your problem? Communication. It always comes down to that. You have to be open and honest with one another and it helps to strengthen the relaionship. Get her to understand that uni is stressfull and that sometimes you may be burnt out or tired, so you may not see one another as often.

But that also means you should put extra effort into trying to make it work. More texting, more emailing, more snapchat w/e. Also try to get togeather when you can, and when you do, make it special and fuck like bunnies. Also don't forget that trust comes with time.

Other than that I would need more info on specific problems to help them.

>how important are big tits really?

Not at all. Girls like to make a big deal out of it, but it's not that important. Guys may have preferences sure, but they won't really care once it comes down to sex. If you have small breasts, don't spring for fake ones. Even if they are non existant, natural ALWAYS looks better than fake.

>swinging
While it can be fun and can work, I personally do not recommend it. It's muddies a relationship. Most people do it when a relationship is already failing or if something's wrong, which causes it to decay quicker. Just avoid it honestly.

Idk user, but I'd you show us yours we can judge

>How important are big tits, really?
most guys don't care much, some guys are obsessed.

>is swinging a good idea?
I've never had great luck with it, but if both people are fine with it it can work. just be prepared for trust and jealousy issues, and don't try it unless you're ready to take the risk of fucking your relationship up.

online forums and chat worked great for me. find some local forums,that have a decent percentage of women,. haven't tried that for about ten years though, facebook groups are probably the best target now.

Welp I gotta go sleep. Hopefully I've helped some of you guys. OP out.

pic was related

not without a timestamp it wasn't user.

how the fuck is he gonna a timestamp with his girls tits???

If that's the case then It's fine.

They are cute user. 10/10 I would suck on them.

Also what said.

see

That sentence makes literally no sense. Fucking newfags.

If your a women, then a Timestamp, written on a piece of paper, proves it.

If your not, you can simply be posting someone else's nudes while claiming to be a girl while your not.

>pic related I'm 100% a grill.

the fuck? why the fuck would you be asking if the girl you're fucking has big enough tits? do you need other people to tell you what you like?

Sorry for late reply user
I was doing some drugs

Well here's something we've recently been having issues with
>she goes on service trip to Nicaragua
>can't contact me due to no service
>3 weeks long
Mind you she's a track record for having more male friends so this is what makes it tricky
>when she gets pack she speaks about her trip -- lots of pictures with two guys
>when she got back she said she was "confused" and we had a huge argument and we almost broke up

Long story short: we were doing some kinky shit and she ended up saying she wanted to fuck two guys on the trip

She said they also said they wanted to fuck her(she never said they knew she wanted to fuck them) and that she would never cheat because she's not a cheater. She said they did dumb shit to her like try and hold her hand if she was asleep on the bus, or just little crap like that

I'm worried about her coming back confused.

She tried hiding all the other stuff, and lied about her wanting to fuck them. I found out about that two months after the initial fight when I decided to think about it more.

Found a text on her phone during initial fight that said "he would
Be heartbroken if he found out" this was from her best friend. Mentioned it like a dumbass and she snatched her phone and deleted the messages.

I hope I'm not being naive by believing she didn't cheat on me. My guy says she did, but I've a real thing with her and need some concrete proof that she's cheated before I do anybtimf(however this may not be attainable in this situation)

Wot do

She's never had a history of cheating and has since blocked the two from social media as well

After the trip they never met in person

Confront the friend. Find out what happened/what she was talking about. Tell her that you'd rather know then find out later after being led on.

If it's nothing, live your life. Choose wether you want to make it work or not. It she did cheat, get out.

Otherwise, keep to the old adage, "Trust but Verify".

Can be a sign of guilt or a sign of innocence

I've never seen the friend and I've never even talked to him

Should I just hit him up on Facebook?

They're not my friends. She met them on the trip

Sure, you can confront the other guys but I as thinking confront the best friend.

When you talk to them make it clear that you trust your gf, but if she did cheat, you'll find out sooner or later. No one gets away with it forever, and you'd rather find out now, rather than years down the line after being strung along.

Be sympathetic about it

I'm afraid that she would go along with whatever lie they would make

If she did cheat I'm sure her best friend would verify whatever she told me

If I ask for messages then I would be looking back 2-3 months, and they're probably deleted

By the way thanks user you're a godsend

Which is why you should make yourself as sympathetic as possible. Make it so that your relatable, that your caring, etc. That way if your gf did cheat, and her bff knows, she would feel so guilty and so bad that she would tell you.

>your a godsend
A godsend that needs to sleep soon

user one last thing before you sleep:

How should I initiate the conversation with bff

just got out of a 2 year relationship
she was my first
it's been 2 weeks, she already started fucking other guys by the end of the first week apart
we still talk and flirt sometimes, but she keeps talking about the other guys she's seeing
I hate it when she does this but the little attention I'm getting from her now beats the no attention I would be getting from nobody if I stopped talking to her
I probably should stop talking to her, right?

Tell her that you need to talk. Sit her down and explain that you trust your gf, and that you don't want to bother her anymore about it which is why you came to the bff.

Then tell the bff the truth to some degree, tell her that you heard that someone was holding back something that could potentially break someone's heart, and that if thing is your gf cheating, you want to know. Explain that these things always come out sooner or later and that you would rather know now when things can be fixed, rather then later, where it's made worse because you would feel strung along.

Then ask her if she was in your position, what would she do and if she would want to know.

Hopefully she will feel sympathetic and will be truthful. If she tells you the truth, you'll probabky know and more than likely your gf womt hear about it. If she isn't truthful with you, you still might be able to tell, and most likely your gf will hear about it.

Avoid saying things like "I know your my gfs best friend..." Or "I know you probabky promised her not to tell...". Shit like that reminds her where her loyalties lie. You want to her forget about loyalties and more think about ethics and morality.

Good luck mate.

Stop talking to her. Block her from everything. Carve her out of your life.

You were togeather for two years and she has the audacity to not only sleep with a bunch of guys to get over you as soon as possible, but then she has the fucking gravitas to tell you about them. And ontop of all of it, she still flirts with you. She's using you and abusing you user. Keeping you wrapped around her finger.

Let it go, let her go. She isn't a god, she isn't perfect. Take her off that fucjing pedestal and dumo her into the trash. Shes toxic and will posion you as long as you are around her.

So cut her out and block all forms of communication. Otherwise you will go crawling back.

Once your Done that, improve yourself. You want female attention? Earn it. Learn to cook. Learn to hold a conversation. Work out, eat right. Find a hobby. Talk about your hobby.

Begin again.

thanks bro I needed to hear that
hope you have a merry halloween and a good night

literally never claimed to be a girl.

fake news bro, fake news.

yeah, seriously. i drunk text like a mother fucker so if i even feel like she's ghosting me or wasting my time in anyway. i delete and block her from everything.

they hasnt be big a hand full is perfect, and if your tits are little possible you have a great ass

Gf had severe depression before we met, she was sexually abused when she was young. After we met she fixed her grades, quit cutting, transferred to a much better school, no depression, social anxiety here and there but all my friends accept her so it makes it easier for her. She's a gamer, she's funny, 8.5/10 for my personal standards. All looks great, right?

Well because I helped get out so much after a shitty life with neglecting parents, she's grown too attached to me, I'm afraid she'll go back to her old habits. She's my first gf, and I really don't want to spend the rest of my life with one woman, but she's suggesting it all the time. I'm happy with her right now but I feel it won't last much longer.

What do I do?

Is it worth it to cheat?

How do I get my girl to lose weight?

Well I'm no expert but you're both happy, if it really concerns you so much, why not talk to her about it?

Get your worries heard and out there so she knows you're caring about it.

I've been there a few times, mostly because I'm attracted to girls with a lot of damage and want to help them.

the short answer is: you're fucked. there is no great solution here. You get to risk her happiness to live your life, or sacrifice your own happiness to make sure she's okay.

The things to consider:
-if you stay with her but don't come to terms with what that means and accept it, you're going to resent her. that isn't good long term.
-You are not responsible for her happiness, as much as you want to be. dont be a dick about it, but if you're only staying with her because you're worried about her mental health? that's not great.

If you love her and could see a future with her, its a tough choice. if you think breaking up is inevitable, its better to do it sooner. It gets harder with time.

>I'm 18, nearly 19
>gf 17
>kinda cheating on her with my best friend
>only meet with her on weekends when I get back from uni in another town
Don't know what to do. I was really beta when I started dating her, I was trying my best to make it work, to make her happy n shit but in return I got nothing, I didn't get any free time, my friends started hating me and I didn't even get to fuck her because of the "no sex till 18 thing". When she noticed that I started acting different she started offering sex as a way to get me back or some shit but I have lost my interest in her. I still love her family n stuff and I want to help them but fuck, I don't want to stick my dick in her. She's tall. has no ass but good tits, and my best friend is also tall, kinda chubby, small tits and the best fucking ass ever. And I love her to death. And i'm still a virgin. What do.
>thanks for reading my blog guys!

Here's my two cents for the people here:
The problem is you are now kinda growing up to be a real adult, and as you can notice, nobody can give you straight answers because nobody knows better than you what's the right answer. I know it's a pretty devastating discovery, and some people never truly grow up because they believe their mother, father or some other person can decide what's the best course of action. Don't be that guy who's in his mid 30s and still dead scared of his father's judgement.
If you truly want to become an adult, don't let a fucking image board steal your problems, it only makes you weaker in the end. Say fuck it, and make a decision, it's your life for fucks sake.

>cheating on her with best friend
>still a virgin

>don't want to stick my dick in her
>love her to death

>i was really beta when I started dating her
>19 and still a virgin
>doesn't know how to break up with a girl

It doesn't make much sense to say you "were" beta if you still clearly are. Break up with her if you don't like her.

I'm a 28 year old normie-ish straightfag that has an occasionally night with a tinderella, but other pretty hermetic, and don't really have much success going out and finding someone to date. I have a job, and a car, but I live with my grandma temporarily. Ho wthe fuck do i fix myself, and get back to full normie-hood? I know even after I move back out on my own, i will probably fall back into full hermit mode, and not really change anything so how the fuck do i meet people these days, not off tinder and the like?

Heres some random advice from a guy in his 40s.
Look at the relationship between the girls parents, you don't want a girl that had a bad family life.
Also look at get friends, they're a reflection of her.
For dating, don't text. Just make a date, go on it. Then wait a few days and see if she contacts you. If she does, set another date. If she doesn't contact you, call her on the 3rd day and set one up. Repeat.
As her attraction level grows she'll be doing all the work and contacting you and you'll go from dating once a week to 2 or even 3x a week if time permits.
Don't text. You need time apart. That is when her feelings grow, that's when she misses you. When you text, you take all that away, you take the mystery out of it, you say way too much and ruin attraction. Keep texts like maybe 5 then that's it. You should be busy in your life, work or school, hobbies, going out with friends etc.

When you're dating a girl, remember you're not her friend, so don't do things that friends would do with her, don't go to lunch. Don't be her therapist. You'll turn into her male gf and friendzone yourself.

Never argue with a girl. Just walk away. If they're a bitch, tell them you're not going to tolerate that and to call you when they're ready to be nice again.

When you finally get a gf, you need to keep going out on dates with her. The courtship never ends. Don't get complacent.

Girls live in their emotions. They could say they love you and want to marry you. Then 2 weeks go by and that all changes. What they say in the past..is just that. .the past. It's not the present.

Actions are what matter not words. Don't be a chump and believe a girl loves you when her actions prove otherwise. Girls love to string guys along. They don't want to "be the bad guy" so they lie and say things that aren't true.