Anyone else mad that this deformed elf/goblin bastard child is using Sup Forums for gibs...

anyone else mad that this deformed elf/goblin bastard child is using Sup Forums for gibs? thats what you get when you try to raise up trailer trash hicks. They begin to see you as their jackpot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meee

What the hell is this about?

Fuck off meanie. Multiple anons have posted on her videos and messaged her asking her to have her mom and dad set up a fundraising platform so we can all do something nice for her.

She needs fucking put down in the most nonhumane way possible. Seriously.

Look at all the rich fucks on twitch begging for donations night after night. This is small potatoes.

How about some facial plastic reconstructive surgery?

I enjoy laughing at all the faggots and knights that got conned

This is in the daytime tho

I would tell you to go to Hell, meanie, but you're already there because of the state that your head's in.

You can't see how she's an adorable sunbeam of delight who should be helped to radiate her light to the world.

how do you know she's sweet? i can't understand a fucking thing she says.
>be ugly
>become famous
is that all it takes now a days?

Its only the whiteknights and beta males OP. Shits pathetic as hell

or
>be beautiful
>become famous
or
>be stupid
>become famous
or
>bite a finger
>become famous
have you been living in a cave?

meanies GTFO

It Worked for Maisey William's

I don't need to understand everything she's saying to gaze into her eyes when she looks at the camera.
I can bathe in the deep soothing ocean of our queen's radiant goodness and my problems melt away.

She is so genuine and innocent. Bless her heart. She makes me want to be a better person.

*BA DUM Tshhh*

any noods?

I am, fucking faggots don't worship the real queen

That doesn't look remotely human

roasties gtfo

She's wonderful isn't she.
Maybe I'm thinking from a mere human paradigm, but I think we could be witnessing proof that starseeds exist and elevate humanity.

I know, we're so twisted and bitter and she's so divine.

I haven't been on Sup Forums recently, but I've been seeing shit about this girl. Since when do Sup Forumstards talk about donating to a girl for being sweet..? I keep feeling like everyone's just trolling but people seem to actually care?

nobody fucks with sweet girl.

>Wife gives birth to your first child
>A perfect baby girl
>Most wonderful feel you've ever felt
>Child becomes the center of your world
>Love her more than life itself
>Then at 6 years old the unthinkable happens
>She's stricken with a horrible disease
>A debilitating condition that disfigures her
>But she fights through the painful surgeries
>She stands strong against the affliction
>She still sees the beauty inside herself
>And she shares it with the world
>Her spirit is unbroken
>You wipe a single tear from your eye
>And you say "Kill it... Kill it with fire"

Meanies like you will not dampen her light.

>tl:dr: Kill yourself meanie

I can believe it. We simply aren't worthy of her. Such an angel. I hope nobody ruins her from bullying or being mean.

Accurately sums me up. I'm glad I got my point across.

so many samefags

>Look at the bottom number
>21 posters
>dafaq
Are you retarded?

she belongs to us now faggots. deal with it

Sup Forums tried to lead her into temptation and they failed.
She is wise and strong.
Possibly Arcturian, they protect whole star systems against reptilians and all we have to do is protect her against meanies.
Deus Vult!

Nah. She's just a sweet girl, and pseudo-Sup Forums angst is getting annoying, with the whole anarchy only through destruction mentality. Chaos can have a heart, and her name is sweet girl

nobody fucks with sweet girl.

How little you know.
She said she'd rather be a jew than a nazi.
"Don't they kill people?"
Such charming wit whilst she defends our rights and freedoms to make a better world for all of us!

*begins slow clap*

Isn't it tuesday? Shouldn't you twelvie moralfags be in school?

This girl deserves nothing but our love. She has done nothing wrong. This world fucked her like it's tries to fuck all of us.

We are supposed to fuck with the powers that be. Not this ray of sunshine we have witnessed.

Cmon Sup Forums let's make this world a better place

and fuck you faggot

>twelvie
Shouldn't you British fags be sucking my teabag?
Eat shit.

It's her meth addcited mom that's begging. Bunny is pure.

>bite a finger
>become famous
who the fuck?

Go praise some deformed fuck like an indian lmao

Mr. bigIQ over here

youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

Charlie you fucking moron

>not knowing charlie

Go get some pussy, virgin fag

>roody poo

Yo check out the edgelord that commented on her donation page.

>Beta fag edgelord teens pissed that a little girl gets more attention than them

You could probably get just as much attention as her for your extreme autism if you tried, no need to be a meanie

Edgelords ruin everything.

>edgelord
Do you niggers spout "e-e-edgy!!!!!" everytime you see someone with a different opinion lmao?

well fuck sorry. almost a billion fucking views for that shit.

>people are mean.
color me fucking shocked!

Is that like a shade of red? or like a hue of green?

No we just call teenagers bullying a little girl edgy pieces of shit, which is an understatement to be fair

hey, check this out
Suck my shit, you faggot fucking bitch. She's just a sweet girl

Kek

> Girl gets subs
> Wahhhh it's not me
> Makes hate thread

who wouldn't be upset they're not her?

Hey guys, I got news for ya. Every girl can be (Sweet) Its in them. So yeah, I do not think she is special in any way. Just because she is deformed doesn't make her special. How much till this go? A month? Then what will she do after you stop giving her money attention and subscribers....become like every other chick and seek more.

I don't even know who the fuck she/he/it is, and I don't care. But if you need money to hire a sniper and headshot all of this fucking creeps, that are assaulting social media just to catch attention, I'm in.

Just like you! Except she actually gets attention and all you get is a (you) because it's all you're worth

Dude, I'm asking you a geniue question, what will happen when everyone leaves?

Being jelalous of an 11yo, way to go faggot!
She has more subs than you, get over it!

This
Fucking keks

Yes. It's polluting Sup Forums

i thought she was 20, why is she allowed online is she's 11

It's a poltard, I'm looking through his steam groups now.

Here's a (you)
Happy? Attention whore!

> become like every other chick
> Physically deformed
> YouTube= Her Joy
Yea of course she be like all the other chicks. Cry some moar Sup Forums subbed to her and not your faggot channel

Make Sup Forums can get her popular enough to where maybe some network or celeb can help her out. Possible
Didn't know the internet had an age limit

Kekd long and hard

-_- I do not have a channel. And you obviously DO not know what it means to someone who has nothing to be given so much in so little time. Whatever see you again sometime when we hear news of her After you guys leave her. We'll see how she changes.

Found the twelve-year-old

Different opinion, no. Stupid opinion, yes.

> -_-
GET OUT OF HERE!

> you obviously DO not know what it means to someone who has nothing to be given so much in so little time.

And you DO user?? Is this some fucking sob story or what? Changes how exactly? Her content is literally random videos. Is that quality of high end videos gonna dip ?

>Little girl
>more grown up than most of Sup Forums

>I can do green txt. I am special. I can do this all night long and write long texts. dhdhhdrpmiohrdoidrion hriopmrewhmioprhiopmrop sopimgbpomgsbopmsopms seogpmopmgospwegs seopmgepowsgmopeswgmop."rgdrhp" rhdpiodrhijhoroeijråhe"gp,ospoigpioweg"

>such courage
>such grace

I still vote to put it down inhumanely...

Are you stupid user? I'm not talking about her shit content? I couldn't give a damn about her youtube channel or her videos.
Have you ever thought why a girl like this would want to make a youtube channel in the first place? Because she is obviously lonely and wants to somehow connect with more people. And yeah, it's great that you are making her popular giving her (You)s and subscribes but what happens to her after you guys leave? I'm talking about her mentality

> write long texts
> Only 1 long text itt

So I'm assuming some one just made this fundraiser to quickly grab some cash with this hype? Doubt the kid made the page herself or refers to herself as 'bunny chan'

>in a couple weeks she'll be forgotten about, just like all the other "new queen of Sup Forums" girls that get spammed
>next week people will be obsessing over someone new
>circle of fap continues

What is this autism? Story?

Bad Satan!

Satan confirms, some user is trying to scam

I'm not leaving, and the attention will drop off no doubt, but not completely

damn almost forgot about her. rip kaitlyn

yeah, I'm not going anywhere either

This
I won't unsubscribe.
She's happy, why ruin it.
There'll still be soe shitlords trying to ruin it but sh ehas more supporters than haters.