Do I have a good butt?

Do I have a good butt?

Youre probably a dude but id sink my cock in it

Post timestamp. Are you F or M?

Timestamp with no pants

I'd eat it

there are rules for these kinds of threads, you know

How's this?

not really. to even give the impression of a shape you have to lean forard, and it blends into your legs with barely any slope. looks barely better than flat.

Idk, faggot. Check em

lets see some panties.

my thoughts exaclty. looks pretty flat to me, you're standing weird too

Well shit let's graph the curvature of my stance to calculate just how flat I am

standing up straight, just turned to, you know, take the photo. here you go though

Not the best I’ve ever seen, but a solid 7/10

Let's see some cash

aw that's a cute ass for a guy, small tho

is it small? proportionately it seems larger than it should.

either way thank you?

Dude, what's that picture in the background?

Post wiener

i mean, ive seen better asses but your body is nice in general

let's see the boypucci

A signed picture of my priest hanging from the same pushpin as an emoji movie poster

>I've seen better asses

i believe that.

itneresting how people are paying more attention to that than your flat butt.

to be fair, i purposely do that with every pic someone sends but yeah its a flat, low quality ass

Like a 5 or 6/10 ass, could be worse, could be better

ooh thats a good pic, id grab

We need to see the hole to tell you.

show a pic standing up right bitch

>tfw i wanted to cosplay as a cherubic angel with a short toga so other boys can see and grab my ass
>tfw i got scarlet fever this weekend so cant go out.

dude that would be so much fun! poor thing

Snapchat? Hahaha, love that small ass

normally i dont do that sorta thing, prefer to be something traditionally spooky and go out to scare kids but this year i was just feeling up to it cuz ive been a nudist lately.

disappointment.

i dont use snapchat cuz i have a horrible memory issue ever since a car accident last year. the messages disappear every time you close the app and i have no idea whats being said and get confused. no matter how you explain it the other perosn just says something stupid like 'oh' then stops talking. so i stopped using it.

You can save the convo by long pressing, but dang would have loved to snap, beautiful ass haha

i'd love to be a nudist. you always have next year.

lmfao I'm like that on snapchat as is

I like it

i can kik but even when saving snaps thats osmething oyu got to do each and every time which doesn't seem worth it just to use yet another app when i could send nudes literally anywhere else nayway. i dont care if they get shared obviously so i dont need that temp crpa. all it does is make people beg me for original nudes which isn't something i do often.

why dont you be? its fun. next year for sure, im hoping to get a little more toned for it too.

well what's your kik then?

and it's not really suitable where i live for the time being :(

bummer come visit LA me and my roomie are both nudists and we run a nudist group pic related, its mostly naked video game nights.

kik is lonelybobcat

i thought that cup said SHART at first.
nah you got a big dumpy man-ass.