Is Red Skull redpilled?

Is Red Skull redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2010/09/the-dark-knight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That comic convinced me, time to #cruz for #hitlary

Red Skull should have called out the cheap labor scheme and the revenge on Aryans scheme.

My, Brothers, long ago my German country stood up to the tyranny of the World Bankers. We fought valiantly against terrible odds and were pushed into submission.

But the Bankers have made a critical error this time. In their haste to destroy the white man through race mixing, they have opened the immigration floodgates in almost every white country on earth.

In addition, modern technology makes it possible for a lone operator to record on video and then share world wide, the invasion of our lands.

Go forth. Get the info and spread it as far as you can. Don't let up and don't shy from horrific scenes. Do this and we shall win the hearts and mind of the whole world without even firing a shot.

>If red skull is against mass immigration it means I am for it!
No it means red skull is right about something.

>My homeland is shit
>So I will just go to America and bitch about my problems
If Red Skull had any fucking testicles he would use hydra to drive the refugees out of Europe. But I guess he list his balls just like he lost his face.

But he's the bad guy!

>Unarmed folks
>Mostly women and children

How far has marvel fallen to promote this crap?

If you add a dash of corporatism to red skull, he would be a frothing at the mouth supporter of mass immigration.

We are ruled by people who are just like him. The Nazis won.

Pretty far

#HailHydra

Can apocalypse come faster?

Is he suppose to be wrong by the simple fact he's a villain or is this one of those "Red Skull was right the whole time" things? Because he's talking a lot of sense. The second to last bubble is something even Bernouts would agree with.

>unsolicited opinions on Israel???
Gets me everytime

I don't like this opinion so I will attribute it to Straw Man. The most evil man in the Marvel universe.

He is supposed to belittle what conservatives and libertarians believe in, to promote progressive left at any and all costs.

For the same reason Captain America did one most un-American thing ever.
Surrendered in a fight for just cause.

All hail Brave New World.

So what you're saying is comics are still shit and lack any nuance.

Not as redpilled as Captain America.

all hail marvel comics going bankrupt.

#notallcomics

Nigga what

What the fuck is this?

Isnt Marvel a SJW-plagued shithole?

Someone post the captain britain now being a mudslime please.

based Dredd never dissapoints

I like to think that "press one" line was added because an intern pointed out that he's making perfectly legitimate albeit contentious points.

The Punisher is also fine.

>Isnt Marvel a SJW-plagued shithole?

yes, thats why they made the bad guy say those thing

you dissapoint moonman

Marvel got a weird thing going with the villains making good arguments
Dredd never ceases to be the best

did that nigger steal captain americas shield?

Corporate elite run the world. They are the master race and mass immigration is their policy to get richer.

Anyone who resists will be smashed.

I wish

Still, this is way too much sense for a bunch of pink-haired nutjobs.

I am imagining a fat neckbeard chained in the attic of the Marvel HQ writing all of Red skull´s lines whilst being fed tendies and used panties from the staff.

Yeah those aren't Nazi's though, those are communists

>"equal" bottom class ruled by those with absolute power

Americans are black and mixed now so Captain America is black and mixed.

Are you one of the few remaining whites?

liberals know the truth, they just dont care

>unarmed women and children
Fuck you marvel, most rapefugees aren't even syrian.

>americans are all black and mixed

77.1% white

lolwut

Nice edit, but no.

Lost. Fuck this gay earth.

You can see it shining through the cracks in the mention of "uneducated", "competition", "material wealth", and "carcinogenic mounds of cow flesh".

In pink-hair lala land, these are points for Captain America to acknowledge as valid arguments, of course, not a provocation for an immediate beating in defense of hamburgers, honest practical know-how, and the American Way.

>Marvel got a weird thing going with the villains making good arguments

Having the bad guy make a few compelling points makes for a better storyline with moral grey areas. That's why they added the points that would even resonate with libs in the last few frames.

>Let me include Mexicans as white Americans.
Uh huh.

The original characters have a tendency for returning, we can always hope.

Yes

This isn't about rapefugees, this is about the reconquista.

A villain guards the borders against unabashedly economically-motivated illegal immigrants, and Black Captain America swoops in to call him a redneck and clear the path for more people who'll vote Democrat.

Those comics are jewish.

Why do comics do this shit?

>cave to feminists, bets nu-males, and Jews
>change characters into liberal tolerant females with col burning tendencies
>morals replaced by "embrace diversity, goy!"
>all around unfunny, uninteresting, and unengaging
>company has successfully alienated their target audiences for people that don't read comics to begin with
>scratch their heads while their profits bottom out and their companies fold
>they then blame their lost profits on "racism"
Literally corporate suicide.

My fedora tipped so hard it rotated 360 degrees

It's funny because all the illegals in the scene are grown men

And so it came to pass, that Steve Rogers, as Captain America was fighting Red Skull, monsters from other dimension, and protecting our planet from annihilation every other week, while black CA is helping immigrants to illegally cross border, protecting them from rednecks in modified hoodies.

Obamba would be proud.

>I dress slutty for me, not for others.
If there's anyone here who actually buys this, can you please explain how it works?

This has to be parody.

>physically assaulting an unarmed and bound individual

So progressive and tolerant!

but don't gods actually exist in the marvel universe?

>the glory of hydra
And there it is. Join my worldwide globalist conspiracy!

HAIL HYDRA!

HAIL HYDRA!

HAIL HYDRA!

literally kill me please

Holy shit what comic is this?

Are the authors trying to paint anti-refugee people bad? Didn't really work by me tbqh :^)

The comic is actually about a bunch of Sup Forumsneckbeards kidnapping and raping a woman during the zombie uprising.
Then they force her to make comics for them.
In the end she's saved by a couple of homosexual comic book lovers.

I swear I'm not making this up.

I feel like re-reading Transmetropolitan now

X-23 is one of the few replacements that make sense.

It's a lot better than replacing Thor with a woman riddled with cancer and The Falcon having literally no respect for his own identity and just deciding to replace Captain America.

Retconned into aliens or something I guess
She turned white again after a few issues

>inb4 he's turned into a beta nu-male with a cuckolding fetish and his spider tattoo is replaced with "refugees welcome"

Stop reading comics, man. The eternal Jew has got his claws into them for too long.

Wonder Woman got a proud tradition for being all kinds of weird

>he's rigged your daughter's womb to completely collapse

nigger what?

>bring KIRBY in
>kirby procedes to vacuum suck out the fetus

you saved the day again kirby !

Yeah, but at least early weird didn't mean: "Embrace diversity, goy!"

Evil not-batman being a total dick for the lulz

That's the plot

he actually have some points

nigger wears captain's clothes and now he is the captain?
if i wore a gorilla costume would that make me a nigger?

I basically don't man.

Transmetro and some old issues of Spawn when I was an edgy teenager is all I had.

I just read some good issues online.

And they won't change Spider, Warren Ellis is too antisystemic to allow anyone touch it.

This can't be real.

I guess.
But the fetishes pushed by early wonder woman were still all kinds of wrong

Dis som tier 1 fedora operatin shit going down here

Holy shit, this can not be real.

>rethuglican

> some points

He's 100% correct

It's always worth rereading Transmetropolitan.

HAIL HYDRA!

I doubt they would even attempt a modern reboot

Stay tuned.

Black Spiderman is here to stay, and he'll only turn white again when he's also made into a refugees welcome beta nu-male faggot with a penchant for the new black Hulk's cock.

The only redpilled Marvel hero is the Punisher

*ahem*

>Inna Nam kills gooks
>Gets home and degenerates kill family and Frank
>This pisses him off
>Cuts bloody swath through criminal underground
>Doesnt care about relationshits just justice
>Other faggy "Heroes" are getting punked by villians who kidnap their loved ones
>Who you going kidnap to hurt Frank? Skeletons?
>Oh, wait some idiot tried to desecrate Frank's Family's grave
>Not even given the time of fucking day by Frank
>Left to die in woods alone with intestines hanging
>Frank continues the war
>Other faggot "superheroes" are busy arresting degenerates only prolonging the problem Frank has permanent solution.
>Frank is awake 16 hours a day dispensing justice, doing recon.
>Other "heroes" need to be fucking pressed to save the city
>Ironman is a fucking alcholic
>Iceman is fucking some other dude in the from the X-Men
>TL:DR; Frank is the one and only true Sup Forums approved Marvel hero and is way more complex physchologically than any faggy X-men or Avenger and puts in more work than all of them combined.

counter-currents.com/2010/09/the-dark-knight/

"In a “free” society we can’t suppress dangerous truths altogether. So we have to be immunized against them. That’s why Hollywood lets dangerous truths appear on screen, but only in the mouths of monsters: Derek Vinyard in American History X, Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York, Ra’s al Ghul in Batman Begins, the Joker in The Dark Knight, etc."

The allahu acbar is edit, rest is real
100% real

Isn't Black Spiderman in a non 616 continuity? Because that's the only universe I pay attention to

Oh, just watch. The 40 bux they'll make from people thinking they're buying something actually worth it will be enough for them.

They'll blame their lack of success on "racism" anyway, and probably beg the govt. for a bailout, which will go RIGHT to Israel while the company folds.

>when evil guys make more sense than good guys

wew lad
do they even know how to strawman?

No worries, the Punisher will also surely adapt to the new world.

I forgot to add stop reading Marvel it was and always will be pandering garbage. Alternative comics have way better art and stories. I suggest elephantmen, DMZ, MAUS, Razl, just about anyhting that isnt Marvel. DC at this point is leagues ahead in terms of intersting stories. Marvel doesnt know what to do with their properties other than turn them gay,black, cripple, muslim.

>black hulk

A negro that roids out and turns into a monster on even little provocation?

Or a massive black monster that because of weird radiation experiment changed into intelligent and productive member of society?

What comic is this? Asking for a friend.

Empowered

In the next issue of "THE PUNISHER"

Our hero forgives the gang members that killed his family, and offers his supple asshole for their free use, to which they gladly agree!

Stay tuned for our next comic: "The Punisher volunteers at a refugee center" coming next month!

Black Hulk is just a gentle giant that dindu nuffin, goes to college, volunteers at homeless shelters, and has a massive dong.