Do you keep your guns out in the open or do you lock them up?

do you keep your guns out in the open or do you lock them up?

Lock them up

i store my cannon in your mammy, nigga. HOPPLY HELLBUNZ! SPOOPY DAY TA YU

i leave them around the front yard.

Non loaded surplus rifles on display
Loaded ones are hidden

On my hip in an IWB

honestly they are just laying around. some are in unlocked, unhidden cases

Rifles are put away gathering dust at this point. I keep one pistol with the slide open hidden downstairs. Another one upstairs. The rest are locked away too. I need to get a shotgun at some point

Carry guns are carried. House guns are loaded and stashed. Defensive long guns are loaded in strategic storage. Specialized application weps are in the vault.

Out in thay operwn beebee! mwyahahhyahya bwing it on busi

I don't have guests or children so the SNS is out and the rest are locked up and bolted to the foundation of the house.

GF and I both keep pistols with loaded mags in the top drawers of our nightstand. Gun safe is loaded with rifles/large pistols that aren't good home defense guns. Carry gun sits with my wallet/keys/shit on my nightstand sort of disabled because it has a mag lock and I keep the mag slightly out of it so you have to hip smack it to fire it.

NO I DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT WHILE CARRYING YOU PLEBS JUST WHILE ITS CHILLING ON MY NIGHT STAND.

Plus it has a de-cocker on the safety so it gets carried hot.

I keep them out in the open and lock my kids up. Safer this way. < ( o ) >

in my butt like any real man

Hope you don't have to cock your carry gun, it's generally accepted it's best to learn a single gun, and that single gun is best to have no manual safety to dick with.

You realise that's literally the point of guns, right?

A gun allows a 14 year old girl to defend herself better than a 28 year old 6'5" 150kg professional martial artist.

A gun allows a 60 year old woman to defend herself from three thieves who break into her house at night.

A gun levels the playing field and allows the weak to defend themselves.

Everyone has the right to self-preservation, and the ONLY thing that allows that right to be exercised is a gun.

Why are you so paranoid that you have to sleep with a gun by your side? Drug dealers? Or live in a rough area with high crime rates? Or just schizo rednecks? War vets? Serious question just trying to imagine having to sleep with a weapon by my side lol

When I leave the house, I lock up the bed side ARs. I pretty much got a g26 on me most of the day, or right next to me on my night stand, computer desk, etc.

So does a knife, but pit grandma with a gun up against a 6'8" Spetsnaz trained 25 year old man with a gun and boom your "level playing field" is back to stone age variables

Skinwalkers.

>so does a knife

Grandma with a gun against a trained Spetsnaz also with a gun still has a better chance than Grandma with a knife against a standard criminal with a knife. And that's assuming the criminal doesn't have a gun anyway, since, you know, he's a criminal.

Because in 26 years I've needed it once when I was living in a shitty apartment and almost once in my house I've been at for about 10 years.
>I shot a nigga who was probably a rapist ask me if you want greentext.

Why is grandma fighting a Spetsnaz?

Who are you quoting?
& that's pretty lol, guess I just don't get it coz I'm not from USA

In the bedside dresser, loaded mag in the same drawer, gun obviously empty. Worst case I can have it ready in ten seconds.

My mates house got broken into when we were 14 and he had to stab the guy 17 times coz he kept getting up (burglar was high as fuck on meth)

>wurr u keep ur gats homies?
Nigger OP trying to steal guns.

Loaded (but chamber clear) home defense pump shotgun is in a holster wrapped in Southwest pattern blanket by my bed. Looks like a decoration.

Everything else is unloaded, locked in a hidden rifle case.

Green text that shit so these prides learn

On me because you never know

AR in the closet.
G19 on dresser with 870 leaning up against it. All have safety off but i rack once, and good to go.
When kids are over, i put that shit up high.
Only lock them up when im out of the house.

Both, But I live alone so it's not like people are going to get into my shit.
I just have my Compact nearby my bed but the rest of my guns are locked up.

he left a body bag on her lawn and shes sick of his shit,.