Why are almost all of you such failures in life? Was it a lack of decent parenting...

Why are almost all of you such failures in life? Was it a lack of decent parenting? Do you blame spending all day online for it? I'm genuinely curious to know why Sup Forums attracts so many failures.

Especially you far reaching political shitheads that come from places like Tumblr and Infowars. Do you honestly not feel sad or have any shame about how worthless you are?

>Be me
>Wake up every day feeling good
>Eat healthy and keep myself physically fit so I don't look like a pathetic creep trying to socialize with people
>Don't pretend that this place is any better than Reddit.. it's not, not by a long shot
>Also, 30k comment karma, come at me
>Six figure salary as a senior marketing consultant for Fortune 500 brands
>Do internet marketing in my spare time and make even more with that
>Not married, no kids so I have more freedom than I could have ever dreamed of having, while women throw themselves on me thinking I'll settle down with them so they never have to work again

Then I see you losers.
>Spend all day in fap threads pretending you know women you saved from the internet
>Argue on politics when most of you have no clue what you're talking about nor do you have any influence outside of Sup Forums and your 5 reader blog
>Say you have no money but beg for shit like Steam games instead of food or a lead on a job
>Claim you're all highly intellectual but also claim you're messed up in the head, have no sex life and no money

Are you all just okay with your pathetic lives? I really want to know how you get to that point, where you have no ambition to do something or get out of your position. Most of you are clearly not okay with it.

tldr
Too much Sup Forums

TLDR: Why are you a life loser and why are you okay with it?

Not sure if just bad bait, but.
Be me
Work in healthcare in trauma center.
See really cool and crazy shit on daily basis.
Have my own place and girl to go with it.
Have numerous stimulating hobbies
Still feel empty all the time.
Browse Sup Forums to feel better.
It works
I am broken

Bait

Only the truth

shes sucking on tyrone dick as we speak like all women want

parenting

My mother worked in an ER. Most of the people who came in were junkies or hypochondriacs that shouldn't have gone in. Of course, most of them didn't have insurance so the state paid for their visit.

I don’t owe it to anyone to do anything.

I have transcended the need to give a shit at all.

Become one with the shitty, and you will see how the shitty is one with everyone.

I don't think Sup Forums attracts failures, I think Sup Forums makes failures. It's nothing but constant immediate gratification, which reinforces the belief that nothing is worth putting actual effort into.

You're not here because you suck, you suck because you're here.

I work in the trauma department. It's the only level 1 trauma center for 150miles. So we get everything. It's never boring. Patients might be junkies but at least they are all smashed up or shot and actually need to be there. I did work in regular er long time ago. It sucked dick and was basically just
Like you said.

>be me
>dad's a maggot addicted to weed
>mom dont care and go in another town
>be addicted to weed
>don't care and just want to play games and fuck cute buois

ho well life could be worse

I work security, we move around so we know all the posts, and the ER is the worst, most are opiate addicts getting the state to buy their Heroin II, (more commonly known as percocet). Some are meth heads who get dragged in by their family because they dug a fucking eye out. The medical field is like being a police officer, you get jaded and when people actually need help you get a doctor that's seen only fakers that day and he thinks you are one too.
>just save a fuckton of money or go to a bar and meet a doctor friend
>I got some kind of anal disease from the bathroom water splashing up and the only one who believed it wasn't an STD was my friend's dad who I paid 500 bucks to look in there, had a staph infection, got medicine that actually worked.
Fuck doctors.

>Claim you're all highly intellectual but also claim you're messed up in the head, have no sex life and no money

This simply isn't true. At least 50% of the shitheads here know their place.

The rest that you said is what the entire internet is full of - brimming with, really. Total and complete morons.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Autism isn't necessarily a neurological disorder, merely a neurological abnormality. Resources are just allocated differently, and that makes me much better at certain things than other people, much worse at others.

> I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner.
>NOT a whiner
>whining
Hmmm... Your opinion is wrong, dipshit.

Stale pasta

stfu faggot

My lack of comprehension relating to social situations means that I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, so I'm just going to disregard your post.

I would be mad at this when I was broke 1 year ago but now that I have a succesful business I'm sorry OP

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

/thread

>be me
>have a good life
>also have shitload of opinion and interests that no body of my close friends and girls wants to hear about, and would judge me heavily for it
>come to Sup Forums occasionally to went it
>life'sgood

>everything posted here is a work of fiction. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Nice fantasy life you dreamt up there, OP!