He's gaining in fucking California

He's gaining in fucking California

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/schedule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I thought this was a "Bernie's Winning!" thread.

yeah, and now wait till these fuckers keep protesting more and more his rallies pissing large number of potential voters out. This will only help bring his numbers up, I don't think it's possible to convert California though there are too many kikes, cucks, spics, niggers.

>mfw shillary has to aggressively campaign in California

He is polling this well in liberal Caliofnria, and there are people who say he can't win states like Colorado,Michigan,Nevada,PA,Virginia. Even with all the Hispanics and liberals he is still near 40%. If he really is as bad as they say he is he should be in the 20s.

Why? Is it really the silent majority?

If the trend continues, by the next month California could be 53-47% between Trump and Hillary

If that happens, Democrats can say good bye to the country and begin making plans to move to Canada by November

I don't think he will get that close, but these recent polls are a good sign. If he is polling this well, he can certainly flip some blue states in other parts of the country.

Yea unfortunately Cali and NY are so fucking Blue that the odds of them flipping are near 0. They both have some of the most densely populated areas in the whole country.

Some swings states that were previously Blue like Nevada, Colorado, and Rust Belt MAY flip Red at this point.

So glad Sanders lost so we get to see this debacle of the Left getting crushed by God Emperor Trump though.

>liberal Caliofnria
You know we voted to ban gay marriage, right?

It turns out importing cultures from shitholes leads to the destruction of liberal values. Only idiots who buy into the noble savage immigrant meme will be expecting CA to stay blue for much longer.

Trump still not going to win because our illegal immigrants are legally able to vote though, as if our votes weren't devalued enough by the EC as it is.

Sorry but I'm retarded and don't know how to read this shit graph.
How does this show that Trump is winning ?

Wait until the two rallies in SoCal. Once videos are uploaded showing the chimp outs of the protesters, Trump's numbers will skyrocket.

It's not showing winning, it's showing progress. The tops number is the website average of every poll underneath it. The polls are in reverse chronological order and show the numbers favoring Hillary beginning to slide down.

>Wait until the two rallies in SoCal. Once videos are uploaded showing the chimp outs of the protesters, Trump's numbers will skyrocket.

oh fug when is this happening? I'm pumped now.

Hillary may get a bump once she clinches the nomination but it depends on how well she can placate Sanders.... I wouldn't celebrate victory until Trump's in office

This is actually about the average % for Republican candidates in California.

There's a lot of conservative people in California, but there just isn't enough to put the state into play

Can they really vote? I thought that was just bad info going around on the net. I know the new stuff added into getting a drivers license there did create some problems though.

I'd like to know as well.

>the fire is rising in California

bump, I heard that everyone with a License was automatically registered to vote, and that illegals can buy SS cards to vote with.

Is this true?

donaldjtrump.com/schedule

7:00 PM in New Mexico

Whoops. Wednesday @ 12:00 PM and Friday @ 2:00 PM

>yfw california turns red(and not the communist kind)

It will turn red soon once the minorities figure out that they're getting cuck'd by the rich white commies. Some of them are tired of being treated by shit by the left.