Girl decided to stop seeing me and I cant get the picture of her getting railed by some other guy the fuck out of my...

Girl decided to stop seeing me and I cant get the picture of her getting railed by some other guy the fuck out of my head and its driving me insane, I think I really did love this girl and this feeling is so hard to shake, I cant even fill it with other girls... Im not sure what the fuck to do, its been 2 months.

>I cant even fill it with other girls

you're 18... fuck off with your feels. they are meaningless.

No you

same here, 3 years passed and i can't still watch her photos, just block her everywhere and destroy everything that remind you of her, you will get used to it

I have the solution for you:
Wait until you're past puberty

Post her pictures, let's see if she's even worth it.

>if she's even worth it.
lmao, are they ever?

I feel you: Work on filling the void with other girls more.

Maybe you shouldn't have taken a picture of her getting railed by another dude.

emotions are just chemical reactions in your brain, just stop giving a shit and concentrate on being awesome. she wasnt good enough for you.

took me 3 years, you'll get there

OP, you can do one of two things. You can completely cut off contact and delete her from everything forever, hit the gym, and make yourself the kind of guy she wants to fuck. OR. You can become an emotional/relationship cuck, and get off on the idea of her getting railed, and even help her to get laid so you can jerk off to her old nudes while thinking about the new cocks entering her. Those are literally your only two choices.

There's always suicide.

Not OP, but I've chosen the second option, blended with the first. Stay close, get ripped, help her explore her sexuality, and eventually she'll want to fuck again. A future relationship is impossible, but you can still lick her asshole. People are gonna have sex with other people, OP. Grow up and get the fuck over it.

Well here's something we've recently been having issues with
>she goes on service trip to Nicaragua
>can't contact me due to no service
>3 weeks long
Mind you she's a track record for having more male friends so this is what makes it tricky
>when she gets pack she speaks about her trip -- lots of pictures with two guys
>when she got back she said she was "confused" and we had a huge argument and we almost broke up

Long story short: we were doing some kinky shit and she ended up saying she wanted to fuck two guys on the trip

She said they also said they wanted to fuck her(she never said they knew she wanted to fuck them) and that she would never cheat because she's not a cheater. She said they did dumb shit to her like try and hold her hand if she was asleep on the bus, or just little crap like that

I'm worried about her coming back confused.

She tried hiding all the other stuff, and lied about her wanting to fuck them. I found out about that two months after the initial fight when I decided to think about it more.

Found a text on her phone during initial fight that said "he would
Be heartbroken if he found out" this was from her best friend. Mentioned it like a dumbass and she snatched her phone and deleted the messages.

I hope I'm not being naive by believing she didn't cheat on me. My guy says she did, but I've a real thing with her and need some concrete proof that she's cheated before I do anybtimf(however this may not be attainable in this situation)

They've never seen each other again in person after the trip.

She's never had a history of cheating

Wot do

so you want to be a cuck?

why don't you do what the rest of us do and internalize it that women are just cruel people that do most things to harm or hurt you like the rest of us who went through that shit years ago.

Listen here you little bitch. You need to grow the fuck up and realize that you were not meant to work it out. You're a young motherfucker and the only ones worth crying over and trying to keep and the ones you can build a future with. If you can't realistically imagine you two working it out and working together then she is just experience. Move the fuck on and stop fantasizing about this love bullshit. Real love is work. Love is realistic. Get out there and do your own shit and forget about this cunt, she isn't worth it jsut because your feelings are hurt. You're imagining her getting railed? Guess what? PEOPLE FUCK. Grow up Op, I wish you the fucking best and I hope you stop being a faggot one day.

I regret getting married, enjoy your time.

oh man. sorry to break it to you.
she's getting pounded. has been for at least a month.
time to move on user. clearly she wasn't interested in you and she moved on. this is just how females behave. they are in a constant search of the 'next best thing'.

>t. mommy issues

If it makes you feel any better she will have already forgotten you completely this time next year

this, you could never wife a bitch that does that shit come on op be realistic it was never meant to work out man shes just not your girl take your time and eventually venture out and find another soulmate there is always someone out there for everyone op you will end up happy, dont waste time and energy pursuing somthing that was never meant to be

Clear cheater. Move on
I'm sorry for your heartbreak

>"he would
>Be heartbroken if he found out"
then
>Grabs phone
>deletes msg
>clams up
user, it's clear she's cheating or has cheated.
drop her and move on.

You’re basically fucked, took me 2 Years to get over my last one of those so good luck fucktard

Shit happens, life goes on. You'll get over her eventually, next time don't throw all your feelings into her until you know it's locked in the bag.

I know it's a rough feeling man but that's how it goes sometimes, gotta be willing to lose in the game every now and then. Makes the special ones all the more worthwhile.