Where do you think you're going kid?

Where do you think you're going kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna pass you, trap faggots

im going straight through those legs baby

DOES THIS ACTUALLY GO ANYWHERE OR IS THIS THE WHOLE JOKE/THREAD/FAGGOTRY?

i sweep her left leg behind the knee with my left arm, then quickly go for a full takedown of the girl to the right. leave both on the ground with concussions and take a victory piss in the boy's room.

You remind me of school every single goddamn day. Just leave me the fuck alone already. THINK YOU'RE ALPHA RAISING YOUR LEG AND DEMANDING DOMINANCE? I COULD JUST AS QUICKLY TAKE YOU DOWN WITH A SLASH OF MY TRUSTY LIMITED EDITION EXCALIBUR AND END YOUR SORROWS. Can't believe people still fucking act like this. DISGUSTING

spooooooooooooopy

I'd elbow her so hard in the face & charge the brunette with a knee coming up to her jaw.

Oh come on guys leave me alone!

That's not very halloween-y.

places ( ._.)

I grab the blonde by the pussy. These types of women let me do it all the time. They say to me, donald, you need to wall off those mexicans, and grab us by the pussy. The pussy, is where you've got to grab if you want these lovely ladies to let you through, and I'm just the man to do it.

T-to my Eva...

In your mouth

Fufufufufufufu

Don't you know who I am?

Give me a month, I'll have both of you craving my cock and fighting eachother.

a whole month?

*teleports behind them*

I'd pull down my pants and fuck her leg furiously.

N-nowhere...

o-ok
i guess
i guess ill go for a sadkebab then
;~;

Kid?
Why the fuck are you two out of class?
Fuck this back into the cosmo for you both

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

amateur. I'll do the same but they will have no clue about the mutual affairs - until valentines day that is..