I'm sorry but as a girl mutilated, dry cocks are not attractive at all

fake n gay

Trips say tits or gtfo

Nice cock.

Mmmmmmmmm

underrated post...

Your fucking retarded.
It takes 2 seconds to search

is it weird that I like cock but not men? like the cock itself looks enticing but the person attached to it turns me off.

Scarred, callused, dried-out dicks don't qualify.

It'll come in time

probably mine

Would be 100x better if if was uncut but still great. Thick cocks are best.

Does a real cock turn you on as much as a strap on?

eeww no!

Best for what?

Best for stopping up the bath drain when you lose the plug

Damn. I'd love to attempt to put my mouth around that.

Are you living in an abandoned house?

That's not really possible is it mate

kekd

Mine clearly

This might actually be best in thread... more?

Sure

Gtfo jew

U a nigger or a sand nigger?

Yeah, I think you definitely win it imo, would do unspeakable things for just one night with it

Fake as fuck

Nom!

Lol gtfo insecure samefag

I'm not mister dick pic but you can speak. This is the internet. Nothing is unspeakable. I'd like to hear more.

Mine

Thanks guise!
You can kik me @anon2848 if you want

Forgot pic

More?

I try to avoid coming off as a cock hungry deviant as much as possible, but clearly it doesn't work... You posted yours in the chat?

Nothing to complain about, would suck on happily.

Not too big of a fan tbh, most of the time I just find people who expect something I can't give, it's weird... But feel free to keep sharing

I don't post dick pics, especially since I have nothing at all impressive. However, I'm not going to stop others from doing so, because I like to look. And who cares if you sound cock hungry? You're in a dick pic thread. That's kinda what we're doing in this thread in the first place, no?

Saves this one from user in a thread

Haha that's silly you dont owe me anything ,i just prefer it because it's hard to keep track of some random thread

I suppose you're right on the second part... I understand apprehension with posting dick pics, but I feel like it's better for others to judge whether yours is impressive or not... Different opinions and all... I don't think mines any good, but I've never had a single complaint from others

Yeah I suppose, I've just had a lot of weird folk on there

It's not JUST because I have nothing impressive.It's mostly hypocritical because I'd feel really lame posting dick pics, yet I like seeing others. I've never done anything with another penis before so all I can do is look and dream.

This is like.....perfect. Asian?

weird, huh.

Makes sense I guess... But you could also post it and let me look and dream ;)

Yes im a Korean

That's mine exactly, crazy shit.

Its Quercusone. He has a tumblr

There are other cocks posted here that are much nicer. You have plenty of dreams. I can describe it if you'd like.

sauce

If I can't convince you to share and that's the best I can hope for then sure, I'm all ears

limpy

post webm already

I always found it moderatly nice

Isn't it's kinda gay thread?

That looks yummy too

dude no. gay would be pic related

With prosthetics and photoshop, no cock picture can be trusted.

This guy is legit though. Notice how it doesn't look like the fucking Red October?

I thought so too myself

Well feel special because I had never actually measured my dick before until just now, just for you. It's a little less than six inches (erect of course) and the head is pretty thick. I've had women tell me their mouths get sore just because the head is so thick. Another small girlfriend of mine kinda complained because she said it hurt going in. I will name it Stubby the Penis.

What's with all these weird looking circumcised cocks?

/thread

First you say it's nothing special, then you talk it up like this... I gotta step up my game in convincing you to show me now

Well I was actually highlighting the only good thing about it.
Stubby is really the best way to describe it.

That's a dinosaur

god yes, please.

Now I think you're just being modest... I managed to keep you going and got you to measure for me... No chance you'll post just one pic? even if it's on that kik app or w/e? Deathly curious and turned on now