Dindu nuttin

reuters.com/article/us-texas-crime-iraqi-idUSKCN0YE2FK

>Prosecutors said Nealon fired 14 rounds from an AK-47, striking al-Jumaili once in the chest in the parking lot of the complex where he and his family lived. Al-Jumaili, who had only been in the United States for about three weeks, ran to his apartment and collapsed

>A guy leaves a warzone to live a safe life
>he gets shot in less than 3 weeks by a nog

We have a serious problem in America. How do we address the black problem?

genocide. it's the only answer

But he killed a mudslime

the ultimate redpill is when you realize arab muslims are still better than the most christian of nogs.

>even niggers hate muslims

damn

>was shot as he took family pictures in an apartment parking lot last year.
100% canvassing for terror attack

>Have a kebab store around the corner
>Get murdered by a dindu who tries to loot your shit
Choose one

we got pakis convience stores and they usually get hit up by nogs alot.

I fear the autism of tiers will stop the day of the rope you must be ovened to allow for it

America seems to be better off with two hundred years of nogs than europe with ten years of mud beards

Living in Marseille, where more than half of the population is maghrebi, I can guarantee you you are dead wrong.

>dead mudslime

>nigger going to prison, probably for life

feels good man

Fuck off Mohammed, kill Yourself

End the war on drugs, end affirmative action and phase out welfare and let them live or die based on how they react. Also, don't bitch when they get shot for chimping out. They need a severe shock to their culture where being an uneducated thug causes them to starve to death. They'll learn that way.

He'll be in jail for the rest of his life though, so you're free from one of both.

Mudslime got shot by the very weapon he was """escaping""" from in Syria.

fucking niggers man

An overwhelming number of blacks are deficient in:

>Gratitude
>Empathy
>Impulse Control
>Respect for Elders
>Intelligence
>Good Manners

And they all know it.

Al-Jumaili should have stayed home.

Welfare is justified in some cases, look at combat veterans with combat related disabilities for example.

You can tell by the picture that the criminal in question has a high percentage of white ancestry. This observation is significant because whites have lower levels of empathy compared to non-whites; Scientific studies and history proves this to be empirically true.

In conclusion, this is not a "black" problem, this is a "white genes" problem. And trust me, this mixed individual is not the only case of white genes running a muck in the black community. Liberal mulattoes tend to be the worse individuals in the upper to mid black class. Ego, like empathy, is malfunctioned in whites which is why whites tend to be ultra leftist sjws. These poor genetics are unfortunately inherited by blacks with high white ancestry.

mo money fo dem programs

>Nykerion Nealon
Nice name.

REFUGEES WELCOME TO AMERICA
BRING YOUR FAMILIES

why this niggers eyes so red?

Did they let him smoke ganja before they took his mugshot or is it just monkey genes?

I had a friend in school who was blacker than a gorilla and had fucking yellow eyes like a disney movie

2 for one. One less Muslim living in my state, and one more dindu of our streets.

Clearly, Nealon was trying to give his new neighbor a traditional welcome.

With a traditional Middle Eastern weapon.

he's been crying

the difference is that dindus are literally dindus, an egotistical species that is plain stupid.

mudslimes are less stupid, but much more evil.

>sand nigger is dead
>crybaby nigger is in prison

What's the problem?

Based African

That breaks my fucking heart. France used to be a global superpower country.

Muslims have been in America since its founding

Have a sympathy (You)

Yep.

I went to one almost daily and was cool with the store owner. The dude hated blacks. Every time one was coming in he'd say "great another nigger, excuse me got to keep an eye on him"

They'd try and steal from him every chance. Almost every race is redpilled to blacks except whites. Its kind of funny.

Hah. I've seen a similar situation. Very nice old Indian couple run a gas station down the street from me. It's the closest convenience store so I always buy iced tea or whatever there when I'm coming home. They always beam and act nicely when I come in, give me discounts or free stuff occasionally. When a nigger comes in they instantly frown, go on the defensive, and almost seem embarrassed that I have to be in the same shop with them.

Too bad most whites are cucks. Most of our immigrants seem to be wise to blacks.

No, no. Nice try though turkroach.

Great point. We should definitely import more mudslimes because we already have a nigger problem.

the arabs would castrate the nogs for us. they are better than whites at dealing with slaves.

>people unironically believe this.

Or we could just do that ourselves.

Or just continue to let niggers keep killing themselves.

In any case, importing a bunch of subhuman mudslimes doesn't seem like a legitimate solution to our problem....

How is AK-47 even legal? Why did he even kill him?

A FUCKING FROG

What the fuck was even the motive, I don't understand

This nig threw his life away just to ice some random towelhead for no reason?

Similar story here, Indian family owned corner store a few blocks away from me. The owner was recently shot twice in the chest by a nog, no questions asked. All for about a hundred bucks and some newports. Luckily the guy survived and the nigger was sent to his true home.

>assault-style weapons
lel

The answer for today's brain teaaser is c. Because he was a nigger. Back to you Bob!

So they basically just want to be noticed, so they can say they are important. Hollywood really made people mad in USA.

Owning AKs is not illegal in the US. I've seen a guy firing his at a local gun range. However, I doubt this nigger went through the proper channels to get one.

user, just for the sake of your future trolling, scientific studies don't prove anything. They show evidence for something.

AK-47 should at maximum be legal in collector's collection or at shooting range. AK-47 not being illegal on street is retarded.

Remember that Kalashnikov produced a bunch of AKs to sell here a few years ago before being hit by "sanctions." They are legal in the states.

But like this guy said, this JeQuan probably bought this one from some other nigger on a street corner.

>black
>shoot muslim
So when does the US deploy the first Dindu infantry division to deal with the ISIS threat?

>implying US army isn't made out of Mexicans and negroes

>al-Jumaili

Nigger is free to go imo

but then you have a bunch of sandpeople running around

>Muslims didnt exist in west africa
>Muslims didnt come with the european diaspora
Youre retarded. Why do you think so many blacks have names like Jamal and Malik? Those are Arabic names.

You can own semi auto AKs. If you want an automatic( derp machine-gun for any libtards reading this) you need a class 3 fire arms license. You can also own it without a license if you cab prove it was made before the AWB.

As to your other question nigs gon nig. Black people hate other brown people because they work hard and make blacks look like leaches, which they are.

This is America. Fuck off with your lack of the second amendment.

>kebab removed
>jamaal catches a case
Is this not the best case scenario for Sup Forums?

>Why do you think so many blacks have names like Jamal and Malik?
Those only became popular during the post- Civil Rights movement era (after 1950s), especially with the Black Power movement and Nation of Islam and later Ten Percenters. These names didn't exist in the black communities until after this.

Now it's been degraded to Jamequan, Deshaun, Treleek and other stupid, joke sounding names.

Nigger goes to Jail.
Mudslime goes to Hell.

And the world gets a little bit better.

Hope they keep at it.

dude what are you saying? No machine gun can be legally placed on the NFA and transferred on a form 4 if it was manufactured after 1986. The only exception to this is a class III FFL can purchase and own dealer samples made after 1986 provided the dealer sample is accompanied by a law letter. A class 7 manufacturer can produce machine guns after 1986 as dealer samples but they must obtain a law letter. Getting a law letter is stupid hard because most chief law enforcement officers don't want to sign a letter that will stick with a gun forever. which is stupid but what ever. NFA has nothing to do with AWB. Any machine gun that was on the NFA prior to may 1986 can be legally transferred on a form 4 so long as teh $200 tax stamp is paid and the proper paperwork and background check is done. You use to be able to do this on a trust but Obama nixed that and on July 13th of this year you can no longer file a form 4 or form 1 with a trust