Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums

I drank my nighty night tea and im still amped

im ugly but whatever

>"I'm ugly but whatever."
this is either a god tier neckbeard trolling us into raging/complimenting her or some stupid bitch. either way, BRAVO user, BRAVO.

There are no girls here

Ive been here for years child

I'm from AusFATula. AMA.

braaaaiiinsss...

just eating

>Not posting time stamp.
Sure, And that's not just some random girls instagram/snapchat story.
Post photo of you holding a computer mouse or gtfo.

Your parents are dissapointed in you, wash your fucking hair.

hi hello

Holy shit its the same fucking ugly and insecure beta males and whore
Lmao you cannot make this up

judging by that file name, is that photo old, or a friend? either way 10/10 would bang.

Just ever more original content

no

Need that pic with a fork or neckbeard

ayyy lmao

Suck it ya faggot

I'd play pubg with you
Let your h8rs be your motiv8rs

Forgot pic :^]

>2017
>not understanding you can just put a snapchat overlay over pictures
people do that shit all the time for cuck threads,

THE ONLY, and i mean ONLY saving grace about your post, is the filename came with a timestamp. What's the west cost of America like?

There'll never be girls here

Idk man, I'm pretty bad at it. I've only won, once.

>2017
>acting smug to a girl Sup Forums because you recognize the potential for a trick you learned by browsing cuck threads
faggot

>2017
>still being a beta manlet in hopes of winning a potential m'lady's heart
Stay mad beta cuck

if you have been here for ages, idk how you'd still get so triggered over someone shitposting. Everyone knows Sup Forums is "The internet hate machine" and that there's no girls on the internet, go have a cry to jamaal about how people on the internet were mean to you, obviously the only reason you'd be awake this late whilst your boyfriend is asleep is so you can cuck him.
Please kill yourself, or better yet everyone you know then yourself.

please stop posting, no one cares.

Ugly af, refrain from posting lest the beta males come

Sup Forums is so gay now. Dont remember the rules do we?

Tits or gtfo bitch

OMG a real woman im scared

I care.
Dont speak for everyone...who the hell do you think you are?

Lmao @ beta male

Blehhhh iunno why I'm still awake.

Is that listening for airplanes?

Well the fact im in a black room with a shitty snapchat flash...excuse me for not looking my best..

But either way.. im still pretty darn good lookin

you're on the wrong board user.

Nah im good

The truthful reaction to most neckbeards on here lol

stop fishing for compliments holy shit. No body on this thread holds any importance, The gratification of beta's holds no value, so stop chasing it.

are you fucking high, your pupils are huge

Who are you wizard

>fat
>good lookin
L O L

are you like 14?

How am i fishing for compliments? I dont recall saying anything negative about my appearance. I like my face and i like to show it off.
Its ok...ugly people usually dont understand what thats like.

This

Just someone who lives to shitpost and has a basic understanding of Photoshop. here's the png template if you want.

Im not fat. Just a chubby lil shit

is your hair thinning ?

Can't wait to help you win twice, add me if you want: professorpussybreath

Keep fishing, bitch.

tweaker

Possibly. I dont have alopecia. Aint no big deal to me. Ill just rock and wig when its gone haha

>Im not fat.

You should see how big they are when I'm actually high

The first smart thing you've said all day, Yes I am ugly that's why I haven't posted my face, but that doesn't exclude me from having an opinion. And my opinion is you're fucking retarded, stop posting, you're arguing on a shitty recreation of japanese image boards in an attempt to win some kind of gratification with a mysterious figure you'll never see nor have any further interaction with. Just stop, it's a pyrrhic attempt of a battle.

>chubby
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL CHUBBY
WHERES U CHIN BRUH LMFAOOOOO

I have alopecia i meant.
I have no clue why i threw in "dont"

Woops

so you're sucking smoke through your nose and out your mouth.

it has no opportunity to make it to your lungs, and therefore doesn't enter your blood stream, therefore not getting you high

Alright I'm going to probably be the most reasonable user to reply to your bait. You're not that attractive but you're not that ugly either. You're very very average, like a background character from a 2000s drama tv show. Don't dye your hair, I've dated two redheads and everytime they did it looked weird. Unless it was a very very light blonde but then their makeup contrasts too much with their pale af skin and it looks trampy. Like an 80s truck stop hooker Halloween costume trampy. You're not ugly, don't let yourself ever think you're special, and don't get fat.

Also tits w/timestamp or GTFO I don't know why this hasn't been said to any of your posts

What are you babbling about?
Im just bored and i like to stir the pot to amuse myself until i get bored and go to bed.

Calm down neckbeard

added bro.

Unfortunatly i was born with my fathers pussy chin. So no matter what i tend to have a small lookin double chin from.the side. But hey oh well. Im sti good with it. I embraced my no chin havin self haha.

You think i would have posted that picture if i wasnt ok with it? Lol

Enjoy having 0 sense of smell for the rest of your life

Different user, I don't even play battle Royale games because that shit is a meme but I hope one of you Sup Forumsros wins the next match you play

>babbling
someone using a word that's more than 2 syllables is foreign to you, isn't it.

first user here, ty for the support, hope you find your prefered genre of gaming soon.

No not really. Its late, i type fast. So ill just type like an ignorant twat. Got a problem with it?

Hey look i used the word ignorant! thats 3 syllables! My lil female brain is working! Ya proud of me now senpai!?

tranny spotted

Tits tits tits tits

Mfw I noticed the edit

Nah im good

I saved it. Ill need it to properly showcase my smugness

Lasse?

Pleeeease tell me this was aimed towards me? If so 10/10

You know it

>all I’m good for is baking babies
>and I’m on the pill
Figures

Пpивeт

fat and unemployed

Why dont you all just have a seat

ok

Good one user...good one

Hey i am on the pill haha.
Boyfriend and i arent ready for a baby yet but it might happen soon so ill finally fulfill my purpose!

this nigga look like Ice_Poseidon

Just a long night of adderal and essays

fat and working full time with a 3 year relationship. I know that build. Probably work in hospitality.

No you won’t.
By the time BF gets around to it you’ll have given up on him, and when you find someone even remotely worthy again your best years will have long since passed.
Have fun being childless and alone.

trim your beard down and i'd say 7.5/10 maybe 8 with good clothes.

Recently got out of shower, getting my daily douse of autism before work

17 year old me
only phote I have, 22 now (long ass hair and beard atm)

Children are not a need to me so. Dont see why id "give up on him"
Its just been something we recently talked about after our years of beibg together.
Sorry to say but we in it for the long haul...i know how you hate happy endings :( sorry user