I met a disable dog girl on tinder 1 week ago, we exchanged numbers just yesterday and she wants to hang out...

I met a disable dog girl on tinder 1 week ago, we exchanged numbers just yesterday and she wants to hang out, dubs decide if I date a wheely girl

Rolling. Why not fuck her bro? Think of how many positions you could put her in

Well that was fast. Enjoy your date OP.

That was quick, I shall make love to her then, settled

atleast she laughs at her disability and atleast shes not a downy

DOwnies have better asses tho

Dubs on the first roll. Does that mean you have to marry her?

If I have kids with her, will there be a chance they also are born disabled?

her gil tattoo is the tits

Yes. She births the child and then it's wheelchair right after.

She's actually pretty hot considering

Yeah actually she had a few non wheel chair pics first and I liked her then I was like whoa no leg movement

If you are jk that's fucked up bro

Leave the poor girl alone. She already has 1 handicap to deal with, why would you want her to deal with a second and third?

How many different kinds of pathetic do you have to be for talking about her like that on here. Come on man show some decency.

>men aren't funny

Wow there are actually decent people on b.

Red flag detected

sure you wanna fuck this OP?

More pics OP shes cute

LGBTQ Facebook...
Well there you have it.
Nopey. Oh and report that shit, there’s even a button for it.

lolol

This. Feminazi SJW detected - use your superior walking and climbing skills to avoid.

"Gil needs this date!"

Ask her if she can do any neat tricks or if there is a sidecar you can ride in

Kek

These anons

Walk away OP

>childish gambino
At least she has good taste in hip-hop

So is she completely unable to move or just unable to walk?

>Rolling

Kek - she is. Always

You're retarded - it comes out with the wheelchair already there - they then migrate to larger wheelchairs as they grow - a bit like hermit crabs

truth dubs
downies have better asses

Nah bro, don't do it to her or yourself

back off, she's mine

Be real, OP.

You're either trying to be a nice guy or you have self esteem issues and you think this is the best you can get. And I'm assuming you're around your age. She will forever be in a wheelchair. Do you want to honestly marry someone like that? Think of the toll that will have on the reast. Of. Your. Life.

Tell her thanks but no thanks.

It’s true we have a couple in the neighborhood and they shed their old wheelchairs on my lawn every couple years. Ive complained to the HOA but they’re too afraid to deal with it because of all the SJW bullshit nowadays

Try not to get attached
Just fuck and leave
If you like the sex then meet again but try to make sure you don't want anything serious.

I guess it would be complicated to have a relationship with someone like that.

I seriously have lost faith in Sup Forums we were Rebels, activists shit even trolls but never ass holes. I've been on Sup Forums for over 8 years now and never have i ever thought that one day Sup Forums is going to become the a hangout spot for pathetic prices of shit like you fuckers. How about ahow us what you look like OP why dont you post with TS. Let me see if you're even worth her time. LETS SEE OP

>pathetic prices of shit
Pls kys asap

>I'm assuming you're around your age

Can't move for shodden wheelchairs where I live. The irony hurts

Kek

Everybody watch out, we have an out of work professor with us today