Why do most people dislike feet? I find them absolutely normal, just like hands...

Why do most people dislike feet? I find them absolutely normal, just like hands, and I'm objective when it comes to judge them. Some are bad, some are nice, plain and simple.

And why do we hate moms?

Because Americans actually have terrible hygiene and their feet are perma-dirty/smelly.

So when they hear about sexualization of feet, they assume it's a degenerate fetish like scat or piss, because they cannot conceive that people of other cultures regularly wash and keep their bodies clean.

You deserve to be heard

I guess this is very on spot. I'm European and 95% of the people I know have perfectly clean feet and they have no trouble exposing them

Absolutely spot on

Beceause people are fuckin sheeps, and when it comes to think by themselves, they take the most important opinion.

this user is right.

met this nyc girl a couple of months ago, and she put this disgusting face when I told her about feet. Nothing special, just random talk. Guess what she found disgusting too? Armpits.

The real issue here is those people who like stinky, dirty and deformed feet, thats the problem.

>Guess what she found disgusting too? Armpits
Omg absolutely retarded. Armpits can be such a comfy place when they're clean and soft.
>The real issue here is those people who like stinky, dirty and deformed feet, thats the problem
I agree, but people should start realizing that's a perversion that has nothing to do with feet themselves. Feet are a body part like the others and a nice body includes nice feet.

all right listen here faggot. Although you are right to a certain point (mostly regarding hygine) you can not expect that people will be into your weird fetishes. I mean it gets more and more popular but it's still a FETISH.

90% of people are just plain vanilla to whom sex with lights on is kinky.

If your partner has nice pretty feet there's nothing fetishistic in kissing them

>barefoot sandals

I love feet. People are just afraid to admit feet are sexy. women spend hundreds on foot manicures and shoes and in the same breath will say feet are not sexy. That comment is from fear of looki g odd. some feet are very sexy

Well my gf has pretty feet and i kiss them often. The thing is she is not really into it.

>hello darkness my old friend

Right mate

Now, let's talk about it, what does it even mean "she's not into it"? You're not asking her to do weird shit, you're just kissing her body. Is she ticklish? If not, I can't see why she would have trouble in letting you cuddle her.

I'm a huge perv. She is vanlla. I have plenty of unfunfilled fantasies that i keep for myself. One of the m is getting sexual with her feet. But she doesn't have this fetish at all. She thinks most feet are gross (fortunately not mine) and she dislikes them in general. Although she ocassionally rubs her feet on my cock, which makes me dimonds. Also that one time we were drunk I came on her feet in stockings, shit was so cash!

when a girl wears socks and shoes all day long and takes them off there is nothing sexier than the smell that emanates from them

The entire millennial generation is degenerate. The only people who escaped it's grasp are the no faps, and they paid a heavy price for it.

In the same boat user. The most my gf will do is let me kiss her feet and suck her toes during sex, maybe rub her feet when we are sitting around. Asked her to give me a footjob and to let me cum on her feet once and she goes "No thats weird."

its just sad that such nice feet are just there, within our grasp. Yet so far at the same time. Just pure sadness. Oh, well the things we do for love.