Let’s just all agree that the real faggot is not Spacey but that snitch albinokid

let’s just all agree that the real faggot is not Spacey but that snitch albinokid

this whole #metoo femshit is getting out of control

in this case it’s even being used by a fckin NOBODY to get a little fame for his Star Trek shit

yes pic related. look at this pussy

who the fuck cares about your crush on Spacey.
Metoo is awesome, grab the popcorn and watch 'em all burn

It's worth pointing out that Netflix said they were going to cancel House of Cards before this all came to light.

Needless to say I'm done with Netflix now.

well as long as your not over reacting

I think you'll find the problem lies with rape apologists like yourself faglord

Hey man Peaky Blinders is good too.

Ok first, he never said Spacey raped him, only that he made a pass at him. Two, these are unprovable accusations and as they are without evidence they should be disregarded.

>overreacting

To what? Aust. Netflix is so slow to add new content that unless you have a set of series you like to watch it isn't worth the cost. I've now watched Stranger Things 2, and with HoC announcing cancellation I can literally save money by stopping my sub and just buying it on bluray.

Is it? Tell me more.

> these are unprovable accusations and as they are without evidence they should be disregarded.

thank you

A bunch of shellshocked Great War vets running a gang in post war Birmingham. Shits pretty cash yo. I'd waiy until season 4 drops soon then binge all seasons in one month, then cancel your netflix.

well they do have a a lot of content and when your'e putting that comment on a thread about the Kevin spacey issue one would assume it relates to that

They have a lot of shitty content. Netflix has like 3 good series and the rest fmis for those autists who enjoy B series comic book movies.

>this whole #metoo femshit is getting out of control

When did Sup Forums get all white knight faggotfucked?

Hey, OP, we're bringing 2004 Sup Forums back you fucking faggot. Fuck you.

Fair point. I only meant to say that Spacey made a hell of a Netflix show.

As far as I know, Spacey is a hell of an actor, and these 'accusations' are just that, and only that, so I don't give a shit as long as my shows don't get cancelled.

ps heard there taking it down but nothing about cancelling

what are b series comic book movies

Honestly if Kevin Spacey made a drunken pass at me I'd be pretty flattered, I wouldn't hook up but that wpuld be a real ego boost.

Why is it ALWAYS the pretty ones?

I heard it was planned to be cancelled because of all the US government drama, but I guess its all just rumor until we know for sure.

doing the same. Can't watch Netflix from other countries anymore. So fuck it.

How do we make this right, Sup Forums?

>your

oh sorry. i guess everyone should now claim some metoo shit

im raging, not whiteknightin faggot

Continue paying money to see Kevin Spacey movies in theatres, they're usually good movies.

Reminder that Spacey declared himself gay, affirming that homosexuals are lust driven perverts that will rape you as soon as they have the chance.

Tbh, the only thing in relation to this that I care about is how few people know the difference between hebephilia and paedophilia.

doubt it. the us government problems have been a boost for the show

Does that include lesbians?

>implying heterosexuals aren't lust drive perverts

lol thanks Your kindness

kek
true

faggot

because it doesnt make a difference to normal people, only people who wanna justify their sick wish to fuck kids

Only if they are ugly
Well, we are not supposed to. Only a small percentage of heterosexuals are gay level perverts.

>accusations = proof
>person of interest = criminal
>indictment = guilty
>indictment of someone related = guilty by association
>guilt = innocent conspiracy victim if you agree with that person

it's 2017, get with the times

Pedo faggots everywhere.

pointless comments everywhere too

the trump era lol

did they say 6th season would be the last?
i remember spacey saying recently he expected 10 seasons.

2 cases dipshits, look it up!

Oh, ok.

Each one with just as much evidence as the other. Exactly none.

"normal" as in our biology telling you it is time to have kids. Puberty is literally evolution telling you to start fucking, because you need to keep your species alive. The kid was 14, most kids start messing around with sex at around that age. The only abnormal thing about it is that Kevin is a fag and wanted the dick, not that the dick was 14 at the time.

wow right yet then so wrong