What language is more expressive: Spanish or French...

What language is more expressive: Spanish or French? Spanish shit-tier literature doesn't equal to that of French having mountains of great authors, of course, but in terms of a better and more flexible instrument which, in your opinion, is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RO3zH3P33kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

french... altho ukrainian is close

really comes down to the user
being able to speak and read spanish or speak and read french doesnt suddenly give you insight into their respective literature canons at all, you're still going to have to do mountains of work to reach that level, so go with whichever is more fun for you because that is what you will stick with.

you may as well study both to a very high degree honestly.

>Spanish shit-tier literature

At least LA lit is, to be sure.

Spsin got a continous university in 1000ad russia in 1750

Don quiciote is the #1 book in wirmd where is ukranian or rusdianliterature

French by far. Spain is a language of third wolders. The only expressions we really know are the hungryness and poverty.

This is like the fifth thread you make shit talking latin america only because you are very butthurt at having a gdp per capita comparable to Bolivia. You are not well, man.

Emmigrate, because the help you need, you wont be able to get in Ukraine.

Did I say that I hate LA? Strage, I don't remember doing that.

Russia is poorer thsn brazil and comparable to mexico
Accept western dick and youll be like czechs

wow. flag checked.

>Spanish shit-tier literature

What the fuck is your problem? Russians have the best literature anyway, why don't you read that?

Spanish have a dozen of chanson de geste, French have 60+ of them

Russian lit is great but French is better.

>chanson de geste

Is that what this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=RO3zH3P33kw

Yes

Noice

have you never read a book, spanish literature is extremelly rich and varied.

>extremelly rich
And you are extremely dumb. Have you never read any French classic book to compare?

>brits call dicksicles "cock on the cob"

>they call boners "lewdy tooty point and shooties"

yes ive read many french books. there are loads of them very popular in spain. maybe read more than 1 book before shitting in the whole literature of a country you uncultured dumbass

>lewdy tooty point
What in the world is their problem?

Name me at least few good Spanish novels besides Don Quixote.

In terms of accurate/flexible expression?

Spanish > Portuguese > French > Italian

With the simple reason that Spanish has a BUNCH of preserved verbal conjugations. Their subjunctive mode is well and alive.

Italian, French and, to a lesser degree, Portuguese have been taken over by auxiliary verbs and moods are falling in disfavor for set expressions.

The problem is I can't take Spanish seriously, their vocabulary sounds very childish for a lusophone, diminutives are overused in a comical way. You, as an Ukranian, though, might appreciate that, since diminutives don't seem to be looked down onto by slavic languages speakers.

I should also mention French has such a shitty written-spoken register correlation that even native speakers have trouble with grammatical gender and number, whereas the other languages don't suffer from it that much.

In terms of pronouns, Portuguese has oversimplified things a bit, whereas French remains strong. Not sure about Spanish in this regard. How many pronouns do you guys use on a daily basis, and how many more are used in written language FREQUENTLY (not counting ancient or literary shit)?

>Spain is a language of third wolders
Like half of Africa speaks French though, so in the third world aspect it's a 1:0 for Spanish