Trump is going to be President up to 2024 get used to it Libtards. You can't do anything about it...

Trump is going to be President up to 2024 get used to it Libtards. You can't do anything about it, your lies and fake news don't count. Get it you Cucks?

its fun to watch them cry.

dubs picks Hillary's cell mate

Sometimes I think they are so delusional, that eventually they start believing their own lies

Screaming things you believe in doesn't make them true you fucking window-licking conservatard dimwit.
I cant wait to see how all of this plays out and watch as your boy Donnie gets fucking handcuffed and taken out of the white house, screaming how they cant do it because he will pardon himself.
Stay delusional.

I don't think I've ever seen the establishment so terrified in my life. The media has lost all credibility.

As much as I want to see this happen, I imagine it going down like that of Nixon. He will resign and be pardoned, while his underlings get fucked

here comes the retard.

a retard and his meme.

implying anything will happen.

One of donnys underlings already pleaded guilty

Denying things doesn't make them true, buddy. You can cross your arms and stomp your feet and pout all you want, Herr Donald is and his whole administration is going down.

>LOL TRUMP IS GODKING LIBTARDS R BTFO\

do people like trump just because he's a troll?

>The media has lost all credibility

so you mean "trump says the media is lying so i don't believe the media anymore", right?

who fucking cares. get a life faggot ass cunt... "bee bee boo boo president so cool"

If trump being president is the highlight of your life. hell if any president is the highlight of your life, youre a grade a loser

Cringe post, cringe picture.

sure kid

sure kid

A thread full of faggots wonderful. I remember when the people of this site had balls. Its turned into a bunch of whiny ass political debates. "my idea is so good" " no my idea is so good" youre all a bunch of faggots

stay mad

Dubs confirm.

This is most likely. And all of those Trumpians screaming witch hunt need to remember all of the $$ we poured into go-nowhere investigations like Benghazi.

stay mad

y-you too

Nice counter argument

Im not even mad just pointing out how much of a faggot you are

So... You have faith in the mainstream media is what you're saying?

Wew lad...

stay mad kid

the first crybaby

Trump has the establishment shitting it's pants.

stay mad

>b-but long time ago
>b-but not direct line to trump
>b-but I don’t see any evidence
It’s called a real investigation.

what made you come to this conclusion??? and try to explain with facts and not insults lol

sure kid

This.

>being this paranoid
Wew

he has a brain?

What was mad about that, kid?

aww a retard and his meme

Truth hurts, kiddos

stay mad

sure kid
stay mad

more retardation

And how ARE things in Russia, comrade?! Working hard I see...

kys plz do it for the luulz.

see that's not based on fact or evidence? lol

stay mad kid

stay mad

stay mad

This thread convinced me that no Trump fans are serious, just so deep in 'irony' and The Meme that it'd be a waste of all that effort to give in now

still mad

Kek, trying this hard

sure kid

You trumptards better hope so

stay mad kid

stay delusional

Nothing personnel

Kek, try harder

> (You)
>stay mad kid
and at what point did you see me made child, or you just commenting because you want to feel included, how cute,

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

this mad

Stupid ass fuck using presidency like a fucking futbol match.

Plus presidents mean shit, America is a tirany even if fucking The Rock Jhonson enter as a President shit will be the same shit.

Go suck your Trumps dicks you stupid morronic fool, it does make no difference if a coon is on the power or if fucking me gets there, presidents have no power to make real change...

Do it fo' the meme!

it troll hour and there all 14 years old lol

get so mad it drives you mad

get mad

this mad

Congrats, you're excited about a victory that is just as decided as a rigged boxing match. Stay clueless, sheep.

Yeah you do realize he has to be voted for again to make a second office run. Which he won't. He will probably die before he finishes this term.

if you don't reply to me your mother will die in her sleep tonight

immu master troller, pickleee riiiick

how much money do u have?

sure kid
stay mad

Sure kid

I will if you get better at this or have a point ,

Jason, This is not an appropriate site to be on during computer lab.

stay mad kid

Do it fo' the meme

you mad Pedro?

Wall just 10ft higher and you and your famalam are all going back to farming dirt and eating muddy cookies like the dindu niggers you and all liberals are..

sure kid

how much money do u have?

how much money do you have?

t. cuck

Stay new fag

>How many Rothschild debt notes do you own
Trump has a lot of them, yes.

You have that quite backwards, but it matters not.

how how much do u hav?

Enough

>As much as I want to see this happen

aspergers-detection alert system detecting aspergers

u r poor ?

stupid libcucks cant see trump is not only president. he's a present to the world. he will get them cucks outaahereee.

Considering his age, I doubt Donald Trump will be fit to be president in the 2020 election

what car do u drive ?

kind of this

this