Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun
henryflynt.org/aesthetics/meaning_of_my_music.htm
rateyourmusic.com/~YourStepdad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moodie black - nausea

being the op is the laziest thing to do in these threads
nice blake and talking heads
how's that yellow swans release? i only know going places which is pretty good.

listen to some Alvvays
listen to Polyrock

>how's that yellow swans release? i only know going places which is pretty good.
it's one of the most beautiful noisey albums I've ever heard, especially the last track.

>moodie black - nausea
Ok just listened to Hawk vs Vulture and I'm guessing you suggested this because of Death Grips? This was my first time listening to them and I didn't really enjoy it. Some unique interesting production but a can't get past the shitty rapping.
>being the op is the laziest thing to do in these threads
what did he mean by this?
+Darkside, Eno
Love Alvvays, but I thought the new album didn't come out till Friday? Was there a leak I didn't hear about?
+Hissing Fauna 10/10 best of Montreal bar none

tell me about polyrock

if you like hot boobs listen to muzak by saturnia

>polyrock
new wave/post-punk produced by phillip glass. this sounds really promising. getting it right now.

nice bad brains and dinosaur and swans and hissing fauna

new album leaked and it's great. you should listen to it
>Hissing Fauna 10/10 best of Montreal bar none
eh, i like Cherry Peel better personally
it's new wavey post-punk with a ton of cool synthriff. The album was produced by Philip Glass so his influence is there. it's good and you should all listen to it

you like pizza with extra cheese and enjoy walks on the beach. you think people are too harsh so you rectify your inner chemical balance with a steady intake of 2L bottle of soda. you prefer crystal pepsi to sandals. amirite?

fuck sandals I like flip flops because I'm brazilian

Bunp

back in my day these threads were way more active

>I'm guessing you suggested this because of Death Grips?
yeah
>I didn't really enjoy it. Some unique interesting production but a can't get past the shitty rapping.
that's understandable, they're a pretty divisive group across the DG fans I've talked to.

I wish I had a back had a back had a back I wish I had a back had a back too

Check out This Heat - Deceit

++all your stuff except the top right two which I haven't heard
++Butthole Surfers, Joanna Newsom, Slowdive, Current 93, Xiu Xiu, Windy & Carl

If you liked Billy Woods and Dalek, check out Elucid - Valley of Grace

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun
Dresses the best here
Black man in his 30
Teen
I used to be really into Memphis hip hop
try out
Slim Guerilla, SG Rilla Mane - The Alize Tape
Guice - Ashes Off My Blunt
H.O.H. - Livin' In A Casket

+brand new
>Elucid - Valley of Grace
I've been meaning to check out his stuff for a while, thanks for reminding me to do it
I'm not really familiar with anything on your chart other than brand new but you may like old witch - come mourning come
+henry flynt
that dude is weird, you may be interested in reading his explanation of his music
henryflynt.org/aesthetics/meaning_of_my_music.htm

repressed homosexual who crushes on his friends secretly because he's only free around them but not even that free

amirite?

Just finished watching Twin Peaks finale ama
I dig pretty much everything here
+++Ween, Dinosaur Jr.
+Of Montreal, Alvvays
That Dwarves cover looks rad as fuck. Is the album anything like it?
Try Tiger Trap

forgot mine

I'm sure most of my friends I would want to fuck know I want too

YMO

Phew

Yukihiro Takahashi, Wendy Carlos

>ween
hell yeah brother

Brothers is such an underrated album
+qotsa, radiohead, doom, danny brown...

i like what you got

damn thanks user last time I posted here I got called a tumblr girl

I wish I was a tumblr girl...

yeah i bet. first time i've been here in months after the last time lol but not only do i listen to half those albums but i literally just bought brothers today.

Never been sure why that david byrne and st vincent collab is hated on so much

how's it going

Which creature on the nespithe cover would you gf

how do you deal with that much strange sexual tension in friendship? specifically how to prevent it from souring things?

>Which creature on the nespithe cover would you gf
Top right because I like skinny gals

well that's good you are smartish but bad spelling writer user because the word you look for is "two"

+muslimgauze
esplendor geometrico - fluidia mekaniko
>how's it going
it's goin good, I'm finally caught up after having missed the first week of classes. I'd try to guess how your week has been but I honestly can't tell based on what you've listened to

They're fine with it it's not a big deal, I'm not a sex crazed freak everything is very mutual
at least I'm smartish

btich bitchbitch b itch bitch bitch bit ch

am only lazyposting because op is a faggot otherwise i would actually give recs

rateyourmusic.com/~YourStepdad
I'm just posting my rym account because my last.fm is all out of wack since my mobile spotify won't scrobble tracks I play offline. So it goes. I will suggest everyone check out MIKE's "May God Bless Your Hustle" if you're looking for a rapper with similar flow/lyricism to Earl but with more weight in his voice and a little more experimental song structures + beats.
++Ween, Brockhampton, Milo
You especially should listen to this MIKE album. What's your favorite Ween song and why?
Just started on Twin Peaks S2 for the first time, I can't believe that this show was on a major network in the 90's. I've heard gr8 things about the new season and am looking forward to it.
++C&C (in my Ween top 3 with Quebec and Shinola), S2
How do you think S2 compared to S1? I saw them at Afropunk last weekend and it was wild. Seeing them again next Tuesday and I am hyped for a full performance.
Love me some Francis Bebey
+USA, Kate Bush, Screw
Lol that Tool album only makes me think of the stupid brain levels meme now and I haven't even heard it
Sometimes you go to call a movie a "film" but hold yourself back to dissuade the idea that you're pretentious
Will check out Polyrock per your rec
Best chart in this bish
++Adult Jazz, Iglooghost, Krule, T Heads, James Blake, Thundercat, yadda yadda yadda
Also agree Hissing Fauna is 10/10

It's fitting because your chart is lame af anyway my guy

+Drop Nineteens
i'll have to listen to that Mgla album

+Steely Dan
~Blackpink
rec: Jin-ah Lee - Unvisible (check the archive if you are interested, i put it up)

++Pinkerton, TTNG
+Microphones, Death Grips, Avalanches, Kid A
~Kendrick, Aphex Twin
recs:
LVL UP - Hoodwink'd
Hovvdy - Taster

+King Gizz, Talking Heads
+Dalek
++Bad Brains, Ween
+Nespithe
+- Holocausto
+Leonard Cohen, TON, Can, MC5

there is no way you aren't underaged. go back to fantano

Gotta post chart if you're gonna talk shit 8)

I don't wanna be a dick but why do people bother with the + - ~ stuff why would anyone give a flying fuck who you like dislike and don't feel strongly either way about on their chart

I don't mind recs but I mostly just use these threads to get a sense of what Sup Forums is listening to and generate my own recs based on people who are listening to stuff similar to me

lazypost away whogaf

mUH valIDAtioOn

This is so good, check mine for suggestions.

lil basic but good also i can't really talk based on my picks

listened to plantasia for the first time recently and really liked it. i'll have to check more of this stuff out

hmm yes user we would get along well my dude

nice portishead

i suggest the Fall if you like Pavement and post-punk

This you?

i agree, to only rate is dumb and usually a dead end for conversation

i try to do +/- stuff and also a rec so that they know what the rec is based on [the + stuff]

using this thread for recs is excellent, just based on charts you like or appealing album covers

Yellow Magic Orchestra - self titled
Most garson - Plantasia
Yellow magic Orchestra - self titled
Haromi Hosono - Pacific

No, but I did have to sit through about an hour of the walking dead and shooter with a not-related-to-me 65 year old man with onsetting dementia

Favorite album of the week would probably be Dummy but in the flat field wasn't bad

holy fuck they have a lot of albums. I've had a tendency to shy away from artists with large discographies because I don't know where to start. Listening to hex ed hour now though

that's fair enough

every time I see that yellow magic orchestra cover I think it's the cover of 'beyond the infinite' by juno reactor
an album which I think you might like, I rec

thanks I'll be sure to check it out!

Can some user post the names of these albums?

A+

nigga shut up

rate me spam senpai

omar yamaha - just ask what's a lonely girl to do

43/67

You like to read childrens books replaced into the covers of trashy romance novels. You speak japanese fluently to all korean people you meet despite being a 5'2" german-kenyan mutt and you are at all times ready to put your first aid training into practice. in short, you save lives. your favorite sport is tennis and your dog's name is Alan.

amirite?

Little Brother, nice, Phonte is a super underrated artist

you have good taste in hip hop, Z-Ro, Mac Dre, Quas, and the my favortie DOOM album nice

RIP the Jacka too

Margo Guryan - Take A Picture would probably be up your alley idk

YMO, nice

ORM & Kamelie - Tropic

what's the japanese album

you speak 25 languages all very well but have difficulty verbalising due to your incredibly harsh speech impediment. sadly you need a voicebox also to verbalize because you have been a chain smoker for 38 years and you are now 46. which is totally understandable because at age 8 you went through a very traumatic experience with your neighbor who touched you in your nether regions on your astral body while you slept. now you spend your days reenacting bigtop peewee as interpretive dance and wolfing brownies down with vodka. i'd join you but i'm celiac aka gluten intolerant.

amirite?

it's back to work tomorrow

condolences

please recommend me anything I'm trying to expand my musical horizons

You were born with clubbed feet with malformed toes and because of that you have a unique way of walking in which you naturally sway your ass in a sexual way. You were shortlisted for Kelis' music video 'milkshake' but couldn't make the third tryout due to a violent allergy to creamed broccoli which you had mistakenly eaten in a calzone the night before. You are permitted to carry and conceal in a state where it is illegal due to the fact that your family is actually royalty from Azerbaijan and a lot of times you just rob people openly in the street and flash diplomatic immunity. You are currently fight three deportation orders but you are going to be ok because you have great lawyers especially Mark Q Silkovich. You have three children and organize playdates with them and the neighbors dog Alice who is blind but very friendly. Her breath smells like clam chowder. Your breath smells like vinegar'd hammers.

「fluence」 - elemental

It's a real shame The Jacka got killed. He was starting to peak in his rap game too, Drought Season 3 had so many good songs.

yeah between him and Dre the Bay Area has had too many tragic losses

i hope to die

I FUCKING LOVE YOU POPPOSTER

>red light over pink tape

I respect it

that was great

Can't seem to enjoy new music nowdays.

hi pop
R&B classics like Songs in the Key of Life