Do you know that yesterday was international day against homophobia, transphobia and biphobia...

Do you know that yesterday was international day against homophobia, transphobia and biphobia? Are bigoted and backward views still common in your country?

*views on sexual orientation and gender identity

considering this guy became a mayor unfortunately we are too accepting

Yes. Current political situation is encouraging homophobics. According to 2013 data only 9% of T*rks believe that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

>Do you know that yesterday was international day against homophobia, transphobia and biphobia?
No I didn't
>Are bigoted and backward views still common in your country?
Yes and no, people here still call them pejoratives behind their backs, but no one is openly mean or particularly cares about their sexual orientation. We even have a local transexual, people gossip about him/her, but are always friendlyish in person.

biphobia literally does not exist

noice

Although most Canadians are very progressive and left-wing, I am against homosexual marriage, adoption rights, etc.

You don't determine what is "backwards."

1 man 1 woman.

I've never met a gay man IRL who was just a normal person who happened to like men instead of women. They're virtually all unstable or have mental issues of some kind, and they all live the degenerate coke-fueled bareback orgy lifestyle. Many of them are also pedophiles.

Trannies are mentally ill, how can anyone defend someone who cuts their dick off and claims they are a woman. That is a mental illness and shouldn't be normalized.

Damn well at least they dont respect them? Maybe one day we can go back to outlawing them.

>I've never met a gay man IRL who was just a normal person

if he was just like a normal person how would you know?

>Many of them are also pedophiles.

oh sure, those big muscled deep voiced bearded children are soo atractive..

>I've never met a gay man IRL

Yes, we can tell.

they must have amazing drug connections

I don't mind gays but I think gender reassignment surgery is unethical

There is no such thing as "transphobia", their mental illness are their problems, not ours

Fairies detected. Go back to /lgbt/.

Hello RORKESHEED

*teleports behind you & sucks your willy*

Now you'll notice the only way faggots can gain acceptance is by pretending they're normal/monogamous, because if they were honest about their behavior, most people would lose their lunch. Which means they still lose the culture war at the end of the day.

Aiy. AIDS didn't come from drinking a glass of water or attending your grandma's church bake sale.

What's their actual behavior?

Hard mode: answer without alluding to comet ping pong pizza or Jewish blood magic

Having had gay co-workers, they have all the worst qualities of women with none of the good ones.