Im about to start taking anti depresants what is it like and what are the side effects?

Im about to start taking anti depresants what is it like and what are the side effects?

Depends what it is the problems the severity of them and the individual. It's the weirdest bc people react totally different to many of them. It can help some and sometimes not so much but finding one that would work which takes a while is the big part

What about Clonazepam? I've been taking 1/4 of that shit now and then, just to stand stupid people around me.

Sex drive gets bad tho.

this user knows I've been on mirzazapin for 6 months. They help me sleep, which is fucking nice, but not sure they really do anything else. Will probably have to change them soon.

I tried SSRIs a couple times, gave me wicked headaches. Tried a benzo once and it just made me drowsy.

It's a shit science. Weed and alcohol exist for a reason, but even if they work the best they have their own massive downsides.

They want to take me into a 24 hour surveilance program for a while to find the right anti depresant this sounded weird to me tho

Depends on what chemical imbalance they affect, I was misdiagnosed for needing dopamine control and ended up more depressed and suicidal, so be warned the doctor might be a dumb fuck that is just guessing

Didn't help me personally
Idk if ever took
Just trial and error till you find one. As. Trozodone kind of helped but have headaches and dizzy so no good. Zoloft and Prozac made me suicidal.

That is and you can't find out for a few weeks to a month or two of taking it consistently to see if it works bc it takes a while for some to build up

Ye they said i would have to be there for a while

Oh and they think I always been MIA diagnosed now I do have depression but I may have bipolar so there are other stuff I could try now. I think I have higher hope bc I so think I was misdiagnosed a bit

I feel you brother. It's good to surround yourself with people with similar issues

that...
well fuck

fuck your bullshit

Fuck you I'm trying to be a upright citizen and not murder people like you. I wish I had no problems mentally or physically and they both counteract. And fuck me. Everyday I feel pain angry and sadness but who are you to say if you never been through everything I been through

>Weed and alcohol exist for a reason,
yes, and so do modern drugs that really work - just because they are old does not make them better, you tard.

I was on half a dozen different anti-d's over the years. Prozac made me flip inot mania (I am bipolar, but did not know that at the time) Sertraline made me really anxious for about a month then much better, but at higher dose I stopped getting erections, and at lower dose I stopped being able to come, even though I could get hard and sometimes was super horney - manic jerking but not getting off, really frustrating (and eventually caused friction burns, lol)

they can make you angsty, they can make you spaced out they can make you feel detached from your emotions. .

mouth dry + poop hard
you should drink lot of water

Glad it worked for you but weed worked pretty well not too much and very occasional alcohol like once a month and special occasions or I would get more depressed. I wouldn't do anything while on them tho it might cause reaction

It felt like I couldn’t be sad, but I couldn’t be happy either.

Side effects were it was extremely hard to reach orgasm. I couldn’t achieve it during sex and even jerking it was a fruitless and frustrating effort. That was worse than being depressed So I quit taking that shit.

I don’t remember the name... but all SSRIs are probably the same.

I need to talked a few things in combos that work well for me. I just remember there was only 1 that worked pretty well out of like 50 and another kind of but not as good as the first but I can't afford 180 dollars to take it every month so idk I need to improvise. Try to be happy till it's over bc I don't think I will live for a long time choice or not. But going out on my terms if that's the case. I don't want to live over 40 at this point

Take*

Don't do it OP. It's just another way for them to control your mind.

I took prozac for a couple months before I stopped. I was basically emotionless other than anger, unmotivated, etc. The doctor put me on it because I mentioned I had the winter blah's.

I've read it does next to nothing if you're not clinically depressed. So I figured i'm not clincially depressed, i'm just cynical and negative by nature.

This is actually the biggest point of truth. I was feeling more or less better when I stopped prozac and just got off my ass and went out for a walk. I made it being winter my excuse not to.

That was the other thing for me on prozac. I had zero sex drive. I didn't jerk off for weeks. I'd have to sorta force myself to. I had zero passion about anything.