You are what you eat Go Vegan Sup Forums

You are what you eat Go Vegan Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/end-gun-violence-abandon-war-drugs-689459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've started drinking apple cider vinegar to relieve my symptoms because I'm in denail about my MS

You will die nevertheless. Also let us know who pays you to put this thread up every hour.

/thread

obviously

>You are what you eat Go Vegan Sup Forums
You must eat a lot of assholes.

>You see what you eat
If that's true, I'd rather not be a vegetable, thanks.

Glad to help and you need to do what you can about healthy eating

You are what you eat. Go Vegan

I'm already vegetarian.

I come on here to look for people to help with diet and health! Americans all about money cant do nothing out of the goodness of you heart

>eats ibuprofen and drinks nasal spray for breakfast
>dies

Much more appetizing than some greasy burger or taco.

lmao hippocrates dropped the ball on this one, I'm supposed to eat my anti-depressants?

>burger
>or taco
>or
why not both

Nah you dumb depressed dipshit. If you woulda ate more tomatoes then your dumb ass wouldnt be depressed.

And see, that's where I have problems.
>be me, vegetarian, very slim
>still want BBWs

m-mark?

Fuck off, Jason

I love tomatoes and have eaten at least one almost daily, didn't do shit

I don't know these people.

Poor nutrition is one of main causes of depression eat fresh herbs ,greens, fruit and veg. Oils like extra virgin cocanut & olive oils are good for the brain and nervous system. Ant traumatic is good also

well I think ya do

na....

>Ant traumatic

I'm eating one of those Aporkalypse burritos from Hardees right now, OP. Your tears are a delicious addition to an already delicious burrito.

>Poor nutrition is one of main causes of depression
yeah, sure, it's got nothing to do with the abuse I went through as a kid, it's only because I didn't eat enough greens growing up. Fagoot.

Plants have the ability to sense their environment and it has been shown that they have a fear response to the SOUND of leaves being eaten.

Just because they dont sense the world the same way as humans/animals do doesn't mean they can't. Plants recognize when they/other plants are being eaten and they DON'T like it!

#save_the_plants

fuck you meat tastes good

>still want BBWs
Big Black Willys?

I never said it was the only reason abuse i a major cause also I live with depression myself and im just sharing what helped me. Have you tried weed ?

weed helps when i occasioanly find it but don't have a regular source. Tried to get it as a medicine but not very common here yet. It's helped you?

(not him)
it's helped me a lot. Snapes me out of the sort of too much self reflection and loathing phase and lets me eat, sleep and enjoy myself like a normal person. There's no substitution for living your life but it's a lot easier to stay not depressed when you enjoy your life.

SO..

When are you going to address your agenda of eventually pushing your lifestyle choices on everyone through legislation and your belief in the moral superiority of your belief system?

Lay it out for your moral inferiors (omnis, vegetarians and everyone else

Also, do you feel morally superior to Native Peoples who eat meat due to religious/cultural imperatives? That seems racist, and thats NOT cool.

Yeah mate sure has helps me feel ok for a while but its expensive im in Australia and no medal stuff yet talk to my Dr about it and hes trying to get the accreditation to prescribe medical cannabis but who knows

this post kills the vegan threads.

>medical cannabis
yeah that's expensive. Off street weed is still cheap though. I'm in sydney, medical cannabis was made legal in NSW about 12 months ago now, there are sellers but not common enough for the GPs to prescribe it yet.

I'm a pizza

No

>totally not on steroids
anyone that thinks this guy is 100% vegan without cheating is a fucking moron.

and if he's not, the only way he can even keep up is because it's his JOB. i guarantee from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes do sleep he does nothing but deal with food and working out... and he'll still die with hes 60 or 70...

so fuck off with this nonsense faggot

Plants give us oxygen. They protect the soils. Give food and shelter a multiple species.

#save_the_plants

Yeah it sucks mate more people need more help sooner

I guess the more of us push for it with the GPs, the quicker it'll become more mainstream. Also, if you have some extra money, buy some legal weed company shares, they'll go up eventually when the business picks up.

Yeah thats all we can to and wake people up to what weed can do to help help or heal people

yeah i don't think shit like that pic is gonna help thoug man

what do you think of companies like Monsanto and other big pharma/big farma corps adopting vegan brands?
I personally have been vegan for a year, but in 2017 ive noticed vegan/veggie brands exploding onto the market... do a little research and you find out the parent companies are multinational conglomerates....

even my local grocery store is a massive corp. fuck shopping at kroger/walmart.

tl;dr how do you guys source your veggies?

samefagging
this is one of the most optimistic threads on Sup Forums
thanks for the smiles, Sup Forumsruhs

Obviously some cultures are better than others though...

0/10

All you can do is try and see what sticks

man I want this shit legalised but pics like these make me wanna vomit. Legalise weed = no more gaols? Do some shit that make ssense

>Prisons to shutdown

WTF my nigga????

They're leaving out a lot of information here, but we have a constitutionally protected form of slavery in the US in the form of imprisonment.

We also have privatized prisons, people who are paid tax dollars to house criminals, and cannabis possession is a popular charge, especially against rudypoos.

Decriminalizing weed won't shut down prisons, but it'd definitely hurt the prison industrial complex where it really hurts.

You know you're cherry picking a lot, right?

you should probably eat humans then?

Than i shall go on a quest to find only the choicest of meat from only the strongest animals so that i may become as strong as they are by consuming there flesh.
You are what you eat after all.

are you retarded?
private prisons literally have a profit motive to keep people incarcerated. they have lobbied congress since their inception to keep marijuana/MDMA/etc illegal and impose harsh mandatory minimum sentences.
Private prisons can CHARGE the fed govt if their capacity falls below ~90%.

please explain to me how profitting off the imprisonment of people for nonviolent, no-victim crimes is even remotely acceptable, much less moral

>'MURICA LAND OF THE FREEEE!!!!

>You are what you eat
So you're saying that you want us all to be fruits, nuts, or vegetables?

just as OP has absorbed the power of potato

No such thing as truth everything is an opinion.
Deeming whether something is necessary is a subjective biased veiw point.
And being kind is not necessary.
Fuck off.

I'll eat anything as long as it's edible

If you break the law, not matter how, you must paid. Period
You mixed stuff like a retarded crying faggot to tells us: "Is a conspiracy, weed fix everything bad on every instance". You avoid completely the subject about most of criminal population are imprisoned for very legit and gruesome crimes. You mix the minimal percentage of "non violent" criminals with the whole crime problem, and, as a retarded plus, you mix it with weed. That is the reason why people don't take you seriously and make fun of your claims.

I'll eat anything as long as its digestible.

It's illegal because cannabis can cause dependence. Hemp also cant be grown because in spite of the profits you could make with various parts, stoner fuckwits keep inhaling the leaves and getting hit on roads. A society high as a kite doesnt last, much less advance you fucking retards.

He's suffering from a condition known as willful ignorance.

And a contribution to the thread which is somewhat relevant: newsweek.com/end-gun-violence-abandon-war-drugs-689459

Guess what, factories are still gonna kill animals no matter what you think.

>You are what you eat
You are, what I ate.

What else is there ?

Ok you will get back what you put out and with that attitude everyone will say fuck you back

Yeah it actually works out pretty well better than i think you think it does. I dont have any problems. And i dont think the world works the way you think it does, you get what you put out is not always the case especially if your very deceptive with everyone. People are easy to charm even if you hate them and want them dead, there are some tricks to it but it works for me. Having no moral or ethical boundaries is very helpful in life as well, it removes a lot of mental or emotional road blocks that keep you from getting what you want.

Why would i want to be a vegetable?

Anyone with an ex wife knows this.

What do you eat now ?