Why do whites whine about racism from blacks when whites are racist?

Why do whites whine about racism from blacks when whites are racist?

Why do blacks whine about racism from whites when blacks are racist?

Why do whites whine about blacks whining aboùt whites who whine about blacks that whine about whites when we all hate mexicans.

Double standards and fact it generally only white people that claim everything is racist against people of colour, most us black folk don’t give a fuck or only use the racist card when it might give a advantage because white people are so easily guilt tripped into accepting anything, I love it, except justifying made up genders is a bit fucked

It is*

/thread

fpbp

Blacks hate every race, including other blacks.

Whites are overly tolerant and still get shit on by the left because of retarded politics.

Everybody should be in their own countries and not trying to leach off of places of prosperity. A bit of mixing along the borders is to be expected and fine. Blacks, jews and muslims do not belong in the US. They have their own countries to do as they please in. All should be removed.

>claims to be tolerant
>is actively being intolerant
wew lad

>Whites are overly tolerant and still get shit on by the left because of retarded politics.
Let me fix that
>'The left' only exists in western, white majority nations as we're the only race tolerant enough to allow it.
Think about it.

Blacks can be racist too and use the race card the most out of any race. Even if they are doing something wrong oh it's bc I'm black no bc it was you . You destroyed the store punched the owner and tried to steal

I don’t think whites are racist. They just have low tolerance for the stupid shit nig nogs and muslims do

We tried, tolerance has it's limits.

The left put it's pants on it's head in the last 5ish years and it's just not worth it. anymore.

Why whites whine about whites being racists to blacks when blacks are racist to blacks

Why the niggers are so racist ?

Just look at the FBI murder rates. As a proportion of population, blacks kill FAR more white than the reverse. Whites are the victims and blacks are the criminals. Same for all other types of crime from burglarly, to theft, to assault.

Actually have had white women scream at police for being racist even though I got caught with drugs going on about how they wouldnt arrest me if I was white

The irony there is calling all whites racist is racist.

Both have little hate toward each other. The media trys to make it less but then comes the insecure white/black person who thinks there is a genocide against him because the media is trying to fix the relation between black and white people

whites are least racist on planet
prove me wrong

Best advice for black and niggers. Is to never play the race card especially when you know your doing wrong or even if your not. No other race well maybe Mexicans second bc Donald Trump now but it's always race you always put race into it. And act like human beings don't be violent dont act like your better and Superior than everyone else or you own the place and piss off other people. don't cause trouble don't talk shit and don't steal and you will be alright. That would help tremendously

Blacks kill mostly other blacks. The whites they kill are most likely doing shady shit with them or got incredibly unlucky. My cousin was thrown off a building by black gangbangers and I know it was because he was selling drugs he got from them and fucked up with using more than selling, once too often.

That's not the real the issue. It's simply that our cultures are completely incompatible and that will leave us in eternal conflict until one side eats the other. Tolerance is pointless anymore.

Whites are all secretly racist. They don't deserve any sympathy and should be killed if the chance is there. Any time a white person acts politely towards you, you know it's a lie and there's nothing but hatred and disrespect behind it. Don't fall for that shit. Fuck them up and make them scared and regret they ever fucked with you

Yes... blacks kill mostly blacks. But that isn't "racism". Killing across ethnic boundaries could, and usually is, considered "racist". And by that measure, blacks are the MOST racist ethnic group... by FAR.

I've found black American racism towards actual Africans who immigrated from Africa is worse than KKK shit. Like they reeeeeeeeeeeally hate their roots

>when whites are racist?
Waddya mean, I love niggers?

Cops don't give a "pass" to white criminals. Not in traffic stops nor in more serious criminal activity. They arrest them all. And prosecutors get more bonus points prosecuting whites than blacks. But in court, you can argue that whites get lighter sentences than blacks, but that is more a factor that blacks have longer criminal histories and thus get longer sentences for the same crime.

Race card is great though I just have to say racism and 5 or 6 white people come defend me even if I’ve done something wrong, best is I go to local colleges and steal people’s wallets and they can’t say shit, non of them will accuse a black guy

IRL_No_Kill_Run.jpg

Blacks are aggressive toward everyone. And that's because they got moved from a simple tribe society to a modern society fast by our greedy ancestors in the worst way possible. I don't want to generalize because a big percentage of them have changed.
The only solution is time

It's not great if you want equality and would like to see that for everyone no matter race gender age or whatever else it is no one calls that shit. How can you be proud of that.your hiding. It's like 17 year old kid saying fuck you hit me bitch go to hit him your gonna hit a 17 year old dude stop. Be a man take responsibility stop putting race in everything it's the root of the problem

>I don't want to generalize because a big percentage of them have changed.
No, they have not. An infinitesimal amount have and they get ostracized in their own community for it, while still not being completely accepted in the normie world, so what's the point.

A large number need to 'change' and accept that they and maybe not even their children will benefit from their efforts. It will take several generations of them actually changing to end the hatred of blacks in the US and elsewhere.

They do not have the will to do that, ever,

>bitching about "made up genders"
>but uses a made up thing called "race" to gain advantage

ironing

there's a reason only humans have "race", clearly we are all different species (or subspecies depending on where you want to draw the line)

it's been proven that blacks have lower intelligence quotient that any other "homo sapiens" on the planet

I can see it but blacks and Hispanics are really hurting themselves. I think everyone else gender other races etc can all get along and live in peace but you two are the final piece that dosent want to stop acting like that

Why does anyone whine about racism when all people are racist?

This. They went full retard and drove away independent voters (aka the largest voting block) with their over-the-top PC bullshit. I'm not a racist, but when you start calling me one for no other reason than I don't fully accept your point of view, well..... you won't be getting my vote at the very least.

Exactly and when they do wrong oh it wasn't me you taking me bc I'm black. No 100 people saw you do it

maybe because black people have been subjected to discrimination (and much worse i.e. slavery) for thousands of years

they are uncivilized cave men.

Weak b8 r8 1/8
Move on Sup Forumsros
Stale shit is mouldy

Hispanics, by and large are doing fine. It's not unusual to see folks that share a border with you.

I do HVAC, I'm all over the place and in emergencies like ice storms, tornadoes or just big storms I've met hundreds of Mexican roofers, framers and even electricians. They are a hard working people that are family oriented. Most of them just come up here to do stuff like that and go back to Mexico after the jobs are done, with a fat pocket of earned money.

I just can't fault them.

Why do whines black about whites, why do white black about whining, why do blacks white about red red wine

no living black person today has ever been subject to slavery save for MAYBE some blacks who lived during the civil rights era where discrimination was SOMEWHAT comparable.Stop using slavery as some sort of guilt trip on whites. today's whites nor their immediate ancestors did not own slaves you as a black person where not treated as such.

Also, the 1st black slave owner was actually black.
Niggers don't know shit
Actually they do: they wuz kangz

Depends Puerto Ricans and Salvadoran. Are shit. Columbians for most part. But also some Mexicans depends which ones but I feel they are very uneducated and think everything is a race thing now bc trump. Never said anything racist about Mexicans besides building a wall bc illegals. You can't come into a country illegally period but I agree there are good ones. Hard workers but not nearly as many as the gang and cartels doing dirt

The Colour Purple
Let that settle in negroes

Other than that I have no problem with other Hispanic countries

>Also, the 1st black slave owner was actually black.
This is pointless to ever mention.

They are not anymore responsible for such a thing than we are for what our distant ancestors did.

It is when they blame whites for slavery

Then blacks shouldn't have enslaved blacks.

Exactly. Give everyone a fair shake. I act civilized only to get disrespected, belittled, and degraded by the niggers and spics. I agree people are put in disadvantages but I am not the enemy
Give everyone a fair shake but you rub me the wrong way anyway and call racism bc I call the cops for you trying to assault me and Rob me. Then I get pissed and have to listen to this nonsense

Yeah and guess what everyone had a era of slavery at one point. Even whites/jews

Slavery was basically INVENTED in Africa. Over 90% of all the black slaves that came to the US were slaves in Africa before they were traded for European goods brought by ship to the NW African shores. Africa... TODAY ... is the only continent where slavery is still practiced. And Africans enslaved Jews for thousands of years before the bulk of Jews migrated out of Africa.

>Depends Puerto Ricans and Salvadoran. Are shit.
I'm from Miami, I don't agree. Hispanics suffer from what every modern integrated group does, bad eggs. The normie Hispanics, do not condone or encourage it like blacks/muslims and are not backed by shady jewish organizations/NGOs.

This is a problem that is much smaller than it seems, but it's blown out of proportion by money and long term shady goals.

That statement is also pointless, no?

It just goes in circles, which is what they want.

Actually, all animals engage in "racism". They only mix with their own kind. There are a myriad of ants, bees, chimps, and squirrels. Then only share nests, food and range with those most like themselves.

Can confirm. My dog is racist as fuck against rabbits and squirrels in the backyard.

I used to live in Miami and Cubans are nice people. One of the few I respect. And go to NY Puerto Ricans and Salvadorans are the same as niggers

Racism is an idea or state of mind. It's made up like the tooth fairy. You are never going to have every member of every race like every member of their own race, or all members of another race. You can't price someone is racist any more than you can price someone has ADD. There is no litmus test for this sort of thing. Some people have more hate than others. Hate is the enemy, regardless of the gate is targeted and fags, Jews, niggers, spics, honkies, lazy, fat, ugly, disabled, gender confused, or just someone who is not likeable........ People need to get over it and just love there fucking lives instead of dredging up all these bullshit feelings..

>Racism is an idea or state of mind. It's made up like the tooth fairy. You are never going to have every member of every race like every member of their own race, or all members of another race. You can't prove someone is racist any more than you can prove someone has ADD. There is no litmus test for this sort of thing. Some people have more hate than others. Hate is the enemy, regardless if the hate is targeted and fags, Jews, niggers, spics, honkies, lazy, fat, ugly, disabled, gender confused, or just someone who is not likeable........ People need to get over it and just live there fucking lives instead of dredging up all these bullshit feelings..

Wow, Auto correct fucked up my post......... I'll fix here.

all you racist shit skins forget white is a race
and if you hate them for their race you're racist.
so go kill yourself because your life doesn't matter.

black lives matter but nigger lives don't
niggers come in every color. ever race.
don't be a nigger.

>We tried, tolerance has it's limits.
define “tried”, faggot. Most white people (and people in general) are pretty comfy with their racist, classist, sexist, xenophobic feeling, and generally gravitate towards those with the same shitty complexes. The internet helped these sad fucks find one another more easily. You never tried shit. You just found other shitheads with a victim complex, and now you’re mr. Bold. Coward

Hey Sup Forums exiles. What did you get banned for this time? Gtfo. This board is shitty enough without your shitposting

Whites hate blacks because they are lazy, criminals, unethical and a leech on society.

Blacks hate whites because they are better in most ways and try to prevent blacks from improving their quality of life.

Why do americans force their problems onto the whole world and always play the victim card?