How gullible do you have to be to not realize this is a false flag?

How gullible do you have to be to not realize this is a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not what a false flag is dummy.

"The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by individual entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them"

Nah. Probably real.

>Professionally printed protest sign that is inexplicably pro pedo at a Cernovich rally
You have to be pretty retarded to think it's real.

so white supremacy and being protested at the same time as "pedo bashing"?

Wut

>No White Supremacy
>No Pedo bashing
It looks like promoting white supremacy is also promoting pedo bashing and whoever Mike Cernovic is

Nambla members are by and large members of bamn and black bloc nation wide. It is not surprising in the slightest that they'd show up at an antifa event against whyppo

anti cernovich

The protesters attacking college appearances by right-wing speakers are coordinated by a group called BAMN.
BAMN was founded by the RWL.
NAMBLA's own papers say the "RWL is supportive of gay rights in general and NAMBLA in particular.”

^what he said i was conveniently coming to post this
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Pretty autistic to try to shill for antifa retards m8

NAMBLA is in no way affiliated with these retards, trust me im a member. false flag.

You are pathetic. There is empirical evidence that nambla is directly affiliated with bamn as well as blac block.
Hang yourself pedo defending commie

>this entire thread
>on Sup Forums
WAT THA FUCC

EXCUSE ME I FUCKING VOTED FOR TRUMP DONT CALL ME A COMMIE .

By your own statement, you are either a member of antifa or a member of nambla. Or just bumping a useless shill thread. You are regardless a retard, and voting for trump, while the best choice of the 2016 candidates, doesn't change that. Pretending to be a commie or pedo is just as bad as being one.

i said i was a member of NAMBLA and i voted for Trump we are good men at NAMBLA. i hate anti fa and all those commies.

You are a filthy pedo, kill yourself. You are objectively just as bad as commies, and many commies are members of nambla

listen man dont you understand were on the same side. i respect your opinion brother lets just put our differences aside and resist anti fa. i would take a bullet for a trump supporter and thats just how much of a patriot i am.

Im not on your side you filthy pedo, kill yourself. You are a blight on western society and have more and common with A wahhibi muslim than you do with western culture.
You are just as detrimental as antifa...