What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?
7€
Sticky and dense

Looks like all leaves and no buds.

That bag looks ghetto af. Get a new one, or store your weed in a jar. Weed wise, i think u got ripped, depends on the country.

I guess for what you payed for tho. Would of got 2 g of mid tho

leaf around the actual crown, make some butter with it. decarboxylate at 80C for 30mins, cook with butter for 15mins, add to premix batter, bake, enjoy. not too bad for $12

Did you pay $40 for this

Is that yarn

2g for 7 euro? Bro you're either tripping or I got scammed for my whole life....

7GBP ~ $9USD

It would be bunk though

What's the best method to make weed tea that actually makes u high?

For your country that's a decent sack of weed. Here in the U.S, we are just on a different level.

Looks like it’s worth about $40
Don’t get ripped off

Looks like shit and to wet. I would not buy that for $2

In Uruguay we pay 1usd a gram for state weed, or somewhere around 3usd a gram with the local illegal dealer.

7 euro is like 10 dollars Americans and no I was connected good portion of my life. Good shit for whole sale but off the corner but you got reg straight up. Come to America for fire mate.

>sticky and dense

I had a girlfriend like that once

op here, those are leaves around buds. This whole bas was 7 € and he sells it as 1g. I've tried the weed now, im high as shit. I thought this was shit, but tastes CRAZY

I live in NL mate. I don't think America has it better weed wise, though i may be.

Should add, amazing weed.

Checked and kekked

relatable

beat me to posting lul

was gonna say... not well trimmed, but the sugar leaves look like they're still pretty high content. That's REALLY well grown for illegal, IMO
7 quid is what like 10 dollars? every illegal US city single grams are more than that; you did fine (:

yea, around 10$
I was really suprised because i bought 1.5g but it looked like it had an extra g in there... he said he does this so ppl come back more often

in the grinder

looks like your money's worth.
it will get you high.

op ju are discusting. pleas try the buds instead of the leafs

If you use tobacco put a pinch in in the grinder with the weed and it will stop your weed sticking to the plastic

>leafs completely covered in keaf
>let's throw them away
?????
fucktard.