Feels good to be British and know the difference between string music genres AND electronic music genres

Feels good to be British and know the difference between string music genres AND electronic music genres.

You have to be some kind of dumb yank hick to not know the difference between techno, house and glitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/?utm_term=.32f77c7ebf9a
youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVrWkq_dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too bad you don't know what a toothbrush is

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/?utm_term=.32f77c7ebf9a

america needs to be purged

">There is of course the possibility that if you look at other measures of oral health that Americans could come out better. This study, as people who enjoy making fun of English teeth will inevitably point out, was limited to analysis of missing teeth and did not include aesthetic or orthodontic outcomes."
>"did not include aesthetic"
proves literally nothing, brits have ugly teeth

Brits think grime isn't hip-hop lmao

Well at least [comment about circumcision]

Yanks think hip hop isn't EDM lmao

lol dude the brit served you immediately

sit down and shut up you fucking future truck driver from bayonne new jersey

tfw will never know what your dick really feels like

I can feel it for you if you want ;)

British inferiority complex strikes again.

k ;)

>indie
>3 chords, tfwngf

>rock
>4 chords, tfwngf

>punk
>power chords, fuck the government

>metal
>guitar wank, fuck you mom

Not hard to get desu

this

honestly I can't think of any decent music contribution from Britshits in the past 30 years. There was Britpop but that produced a grand total of 1 non-shit album and was a corporate fuckfest. The Smiths? That was almost 40 years ago. I guess they have The XX, but really that's about it

And America has mumblerap and trap, guess we win from just one current artist

$10 these threads are all by the same person

lol keep telling yourself that. XX took after American indie bands, the scene that America created in the 90s, around the same time as Britpop, and continues to influence music to this day, whereas Britpop is completely dead and retrospectively useless

Nope, OP here. I like rock.

Yet America has mumblerap and trap, it loses every single time by default.

lol keep telling yourself that
>Best 90s British band: Blur (derivative, terrible, outdated, corporate)
>Best 90s American band: Pavement (innovative, consistently great, classic, truly indie)

it's like this for every decade. Beach Boys > Beatles, for example. Like Billy Childish said, Brits just can't do art, they're too soulless

mumblerap and trap

Its over America, Croatia are Bulgaria are beating you now, objectively.

The irony is Pavement were just trying to be English bands The Fall and the Swell Maps from the decade before

"- You’re very damning of British art.

The British have never really had a positive aspect in their art. I think that British painting has always been shit. Art should be liberating, not worried autistic work that buries you, like some of the so-called great British painters. It's the same deal with British music. It's just shit--soulless, egotistical shit."

yikes

Billy Childish also thinks the worst album of all time is Sgt. Pepper's, so I wouldn't take his opinion too seriously

Mumblerap
Trap

>1 of 1000 influences
lmao try harder, they were way more influenced by jazz and The Replacements than Swell Craps

shits on your entire country

youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVrWkq_dc

Well, he's right

Let's all just agree that Ireland is shitter than both

jealous that Brits can't hip-hop? that America has invented every relevant genre?

In what world is the xx's primary influence American Indie? They're far, far more indebted to 80s Post-Punk/New Wave, The Cure, Cocteau Twins, Siouxsie, etc., by-and-large British.

>jealous of the worst genres of the 10s
ahahahahaha

t. Britfag

Yeah sure.. Aphex Twin, My Bloody Valentine, The Undertones, U2, Van Morrison, etc. You just made me realize England gets btfo by Ireland. Scotland too now that I think about it

>hip-hop was invented in the 10s
>jazz, rock, country, blues, etc. etc. all invented in the 10s

are all Britshits this musically illiterate?

The Undertones, Van Morrison and Aphex Twin are British
My Bloody Valentine were 1/2 British when they were good

>The Undertones, Van Morrison and Aphex Twin aren't Irish

are all Britshits this musically illiterate?

Only mumblerap and trap are the worst genres of the 10s

NORTHERN IRELAND IS OUR'S
'RAFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>ignores facts
>tries to tell an American what to do from a shitty island across the ocean
classic example of what caused the American Revolution in which EnGland got BTFO

>celebrates imperialism, claims a territory makes a native Irelander non-Irish
classic Britshit. This is why the world hates you and your empire crumbled

>that one poster who thinks he is on Sup Forums in a never-ending USA vs UK thread

The world hates USA more and your empire seems pretty wonky too

t. eufag

Plot twist: Everyone in this thread is an Aussie shitstirrer

sure, but the empire still stands for now. Cannot say the same for england, which literally ruined Africa and almost every other area they imperialized. Most modern conflicts are the result of England's arrogance

enjoy civil war 2

true

I mean you went firmly in their steps and ruined the Middle East, South America and your territories so I'm not sure if you have that much of a leg to stand on.

double plot twist: everyone in this thread is a russian hacker pretending to be australian shitposters

only because England installed the Bush puppet government against most Americans' will. same thing just happened with Trump, Nigel Farage was behind it. England is trying to imperalize America all over again by corrupting our democracy

Explain to me how a man who couldn't win his seat at the general election was able to get Trump into power in a much larger, much more powerful country

>"Nigel Farage is a “person of interest” in the US counter-intelligence investigation that is looking into possible collusion between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Guardian has been told.

>Sources with knowledge of the investigation said the former Ukip leader had raised the interest of FBI investigators because of his relationships with individuals connected to both the Trump campaign and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder whom Farage visited in March."

Are you really this stupid to take that seriously or do you just want to argue?

I like Blur a lot but they aren't the best british band or act from the nineties

I'm fairly sure Puerto Rico, Haiti, Samoa and others weren't exactly 1st world pre Bush.

Neither, I find it funny and am trying to play the straight man to work off of