ITT: unfunny faggots who were never funny but normies jerk off to for unknown reasons

ITT: unfunny faggots who were never funny but normies jerk off to for unknown reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-Fuv9kS5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weird al looks like more pedo version of tommy wiseau

I've never understood Weird Al. He's so fucking cringy I kinda like him tho.

Although you will get retards defending his sorry, preachy, unfunny bullshit, I defy anyone to find a joke he told that was actually funny and not just preaching to the choir flattery.

jeff dunham

I would download a picture of Bill Burr but don't want that douches picture on my hard drive

white n nerdy was my shit back in the day

Oath Jeff Dunham is crap, but I kinda like weird al

dane cook

jeff dunham

Weird Al is awesome, OP is an edgelord faggot

Fuck off. Weird Al is a fucking genius.

literally all of his songs

again, fine one joke Bill Hicks ever told that was funny.
Protip: you can't

I like him when he wears the pink skin suit

This homo

>ITT: Opinions

>what's the point of discussions.

Its been so long since Dane Cook has done anything remotely notable. He was a meme that has fallen off the map.

Leave your stupid comments in the pocket

U mad whiteboi?

you realize you can copy and paste URLs to post images as well. not that that would prevent your biggest fear. all the images you see on the web download to your temp folder for a while anyway

Mr Brooks.

It's just your opinion that objective value judgments are merely opinion

lol this thread isn't intended for discussion. don't be delusional.

How did this ape-woman ever become famous?
I dare anyone to find footage of her being funny

>objective value judgments
>comedy
>objective

that's your opinion, man

I agree with this OP. You would have to be insane to have ever found this guy funny. And he's basically just another version of pic related.

>In the Year of Our Lord 2017
>still having a hard drive

Fucking caveman!

I think the issue is that Weird Al's style of humor is a bit dated now, but that's because back in 80s/early 90s he was a bit of a defining force on humor. I showed some high school students in China his Fat video, and they went completely nuts over it because they hadn't ever been exposed to something like that before.

I'd compare it to some of the webcomics I loved back in the early 2000s which would have me laughing so hard.... And now when I look back at them they don't get a reaction out of me at all. It's because they had such an impact and so many imitators that I've become numb to that style of humor.

My laptop is an Acer I bought a few years ago because I'm a broke ass bitch.

Yea. FUCK YEAH! And George Carlin was an unfunny person too! Now Adolf Hitler, there was a funny guy. He was also sensitive as fuck: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-Fuv9kS5s