If you suffer with chronic pain cannabis could help you Sup Forums

If you suffer with chronic pain cannabis could help you Sup Forums

Or just suck it up you pussies.

What makes you so hard ? tell me your story how old are you ?

Unfortunately it's not legal in my state... yet. Otherwise I wouldn't be using these prescription opiates, which are surprisingly legal.

>not ordering half pounds of trim for 65$ on a Darknet market
why live life without comfy weed+food time 3x daily?

How about I just show up at the doctor's with a bad case of: Other

Have it anyway

That's a great deal, but I couldn't find anything THAT reasonable, otherwise I would.

meh, it does a mediocre job... 215 card holder from cali here... i legitimately dont enjoy smoking weed, but it's helped slightly with my neck and arm nerve issues... helps me more with sleep than anything though

I dont smoke during the day, just at night... the problem is the majority of people are full of shit and just use the medical part to get it recreationally... and i hate loser fucking stoners

also seems to help with my anxiety, but its rare for me to have it

Have you tried high CBD or CBD only for in the day? The CBD does help with my pain, but THC was only useful for sleep IME. People respond differently I suppose.

CBD doesnt help with pain at all for me, even high dosages... but it does cause my muscles to relax which help alleviate the issue.

Introducing small amounts of THC was the only thing that helped

I cant take pills, the last time i took 1 ibuprofen i thought i needed to go to the doctors, it was fucked up lol

I can't handle NSAIDs either unfortunately. CBD and magnesium oxide (500mg/day) do help a lot with relaxing my muscles. So I use plenty of that, and occasionally some flower for insomnia.

Kratom helps me the most with my pain tbh, but the tea isn't pleasant to drink. Capsules and raw plant material can cause GI issues in me too, so I just force it down after filtering it. Works better than prescription drugs in my case without leaving me fuzzy headed.

Might be worth a shot, I eventually tried it after getting tired of going to a pain clinic every month for drugs I felt like absolute garbage with and without.

da fuck is kratom?

A plant out of southeast Asia.

Been used for a long time in Thailand, but they made it illegal due to Western influence.

Has effects similar to opiates as far as pain relief goes, but doesn't really have as much of a fun factor IME. Which is fine since I'm just looking to be functional not fucked up.

Ok yeah they would much rather have you drink or take opioids. But why are they loser stoners ?
what if they have PTSD you dont know what they have been through ?

oxycodone any day of the week, for any issue...sleep, pain, anxiety...love me some opiates and benzos.

Not all of them are, but there's definitely some fuckups out there that use it. Tbh I'd rather them smoke than drink anyway, less violence that way.

Enjoy your early death.

moderating dose, no more than 30mg per day for no longer than 3 days in succession helps with the abuse potential. little smarts and youll be fine...

I will take those delicious morphine tablets thank you

Be like me im dutch im using it for fun

MS Contin? what mg per day?

Well, we would, but you know, we had that silly propaganda thing for years and the whole ongoing "war on drugs" bit, so people have a skewed perspective of it here.