Could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

I'd have to find her attractive. but yes. idk, but I figure my cut off would be about 6-foot. beyond that she begins looking like pic related

I'd date a girl taller than me even if she was in shoes.

What she wears on her feet is not important OP.

Could you date a girl that's taller than you in heels?? Fucking manlets

Nope. Shortees only

ITT; manlets

Yeah I dated near 6 foot girl and in like 5'7" at best. I liked it. She was tall, pretty, definitely not many had touched her so her bits were in prestine condition. Real nice innie with pink. And she had like these dirty milkers that I was swimming in it. I was taking Animal Psychology at the time and there was a section about how some smaller dogs sees giant Great Dane female dog and go ballistic and try to hump because in their mind "If Female=good, then Bigger Female=Freaking Awesome!!!" And I'm pretty sure that was what drove me nuts for her. That was wild times man.

nope... she would need a step stool just to suck my dick. 0/10 too short

Yeah, no problem if she's within proportions. But girls taller than me usually look like freaks and mutants.

this question is stupid, no self respecting girl would date a short manlet. Even if they're 6 + feet tall, they'd never date some under 6 faggot. Sorry little guys, but it's true.

Women should he happy that any man wants to date them.

Not sure what to tell you, I've dated taller girls for years. Is your mind blown?

Fun Sup Forums story that no one will believe.

I split Rick Flair's eye open at 16 years old because he was pissed I parked in his bitch's 'reserved' space... I don't follow wrastelin', then or now.

He confronted my 140 pound, 6'1" skeleton that was left in Goju class every day from 2nd to 5th grade and I tried to walk away. He grabbed my shoulder, spun me around and I just did what I was taught in that situation. He ran bleeding and called the cops.

Cops arrive and he starts complaining about being a 'male model'... Cops let me go, I leave, no idea what happend to him.

I wouldn't date any girl, but who cares about height? The day will come when they're the same size as men, anyways.

Well for what it's worth I believe you.

Guy in OP's picture is 5'6" or 5'7", retard.

yeah i could but not her, i'd feel like i was dating a draugr

I'm 6'3" and I think it's incredibly hot when I meet a woman who's taller than me. I'd love one to hold me down and take full charge of the sex.

Sounds believable to me. That sounds like something Ric Flair would do, especially when he's been drinking.

I dated a girl who was a couple inches taller than me, but I didn't really think anything of it. We split up because she wanted to get married, and I didn't.

>be 5'6"
>good looking funny and smart
>no problem talking to girls
>see amazon hottie at bar
>no guys talk to her all night
>fuck it, start up some convo
>shes a 6'4" collegiate volleyball player
>we have common interests
>get number and go out
>people stare and give us looks
>laugh and give no fucks
>her body is amazing
>her legs go on forever
>have amazing sex everyday

Date a girl you have things in common with, taller or shorter. It doesn't matter. Don't discount a taller chick juts because shes taller than you though.