Ask a richfag anything

Ask a richfag anything.

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags ;)

>also a rich gag

Why haven't you dies from a heart attack you fat fuck?

How'd you get rich?

>short stumpy hand

Where are the other half of your knuckles?

Where did you get your quilted white pants bro?

If you're so rich why are you an obese nigger?

>being this mad because poor as fuck
lol
Hard work and a little bit of luck
Fuck off

How did you get so fat fatty

Nice fake Rolex.

>Text too small and thin
>Appears to have slight slant in lettering
>Face not aligned properly
>5 minute bars different sizes
>Shitty plastic glare

where are your knuckles you fat fuck

really hope hand size and dick size aren't correlated. you'd have a chode.

Favorite ETF?

Are 'rich' peoples scales still functional?

Do you have enough money to pay for liposuction, a personal trainer and a nutritionist to save you from impending cardiac arrest?

>>>>

Jesus christ your hand is just a slab of pure fucking flesh. Sell your rolex and get that shit fixed.

>manlet hand
how about you buy lipo before you buy ugly watches you limp dick dweeb

Why are you so fat

Barely even an 'AA' grade rep haha pathetic

fpbp

You fucking newfags are embarrassing
This shit is just a Copy Paste
Reverse search the image
>kys if you fall for a bait this low

Honestly, Lil Pump is potentially the most intelligent rapper right now. The amount of thought that goes into these songs is insane! And I'm not just referring to the amazing mixing his album contains. The fact that each and every verse he raps is categorised into verses, and that every point Lil Pump makes is instantly followed by an example of why it's 100% true. Mainstream rappers aren't smart enough to be able to put together valid arguments that are logical and non-contradictory. Those that are uneducated will just release a 3 minute disstrack with a bunch of rented cars & swearing. A highly educated individual like Lil Pump can make a meaningful album with 10x the length, because he has 10x more logic and intelligence.

Without "dumb workingclass poorfags" you wouldn't be rich.

Also, why aren't you taking better care of your body? Assuming by your wrist you're at least 210.

This bait was ehh to begin with. It needs to be retired and filed under "not successful.'

ikr why are newfags so fucking retarded.

you tricked me. I thought this was an amputee fetish thread

> add more links to your watch
> fat arms like to lose circulation of blood
> eat more McDonalds, bitch.

Do you double as a cat paw model?

Must be where all that watch money came from...

Let me guess, you're rich as in you own 2 rental properties? A fleet of 5 taxis? Rolex is for the rich like a Mercedes CLA is for the rich. If you were actually rich your watch collection would look like mine: MB&F, Christophe Claret, URWERK.

Pic related is the only rolex worth talking about. A steel submariner is what the EVP of some whocares company gives his son as a high school graduation gift.

It's literally my first week on Sup Forums: The Thread

People who have money hate the word rich. Your full of shit and you are a wannabe. By the way the Rolex ss sun is practically the entry model. Every businessman in America has one. What day you special one?

Air king is rolex entry. He got the power windows and upgraded stereo: enter the steel submariner.

>rolex
>fat hand
nice subtle troll
except i saw it before

Found his number 5025263251

>states he’s baller status
>posts pic of ham beast arm
>fake rolex submariner
>no complications

Where’s your Patek Philipe rich fag?