Top trump aid is cooperating with Mueller

Top trump aid is cooperating with Mueller.

He collided with Russia but only got 0-6months in jail.

Donnie’s coming down.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/30/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-says-manafort-crimes-came-years-he-j/
youtu.be/i9qv8RSreIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if Muller indicts Trump on murdering 30,000 Rwandan children the House will never impeach him and the Senate would sure as fuck never remove him.

don't kid yourself

sure kid

weak.

Podesta is going down for collusion with the Ukrainian government, meaning so will Clinton and parts of Trumps staff podesta shill

Is this the same jobless faggot loser that only responds "sure kid"? Or are there many depressed unemployed trump cock sucking losers that are all saying it?

Troll Thread

are you the same asshole who thinks he knows everything about me?

Jobless loser that lives with mommy.

This is a good question. Because it's never with any real argument.

It’s over

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UPLOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/30/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-says-manafort-crimes-came-years-he-j/

These crimes continued right up until the election. I honestly can't imagine where your hard-on for trying to tie this to Hillary comes from.

its the same person, all the time, he's literally here 3/4 of the day.

You can come here for 15 mins twice a day to scroll through, and you'll find him. Its amazingly pathetic

those damned gommunists!!!

it would appear so.
also so much projection

>he collided with russia

I hope he has insurance

calls his constant crying an argument.
wew lad

defends her like I said he would

This. Republicans would not even care if Trumpster was running around shooting Americans. As long as they can kill healthcare and get the tax cuts for rich people they are happy. Republicans are scum

Get yours before its too late!

youtu.be/i9qv8RSreIM

sure kid
stay mad

Realize mueller and his team are experienced as fuck and quite good at this, and run investigations to minimize unintentional leaks, and use intentional leaks of less critical actions and information for further leverage elsewhere in the investigation. Everything the public is seeing, is what the investigation wants you to see. No one but the investigative team has a good picture of what is known, what isn't known, what they're trying to learn, and what is irrelevant. It's entertaining, but no one will actual know anything about this investigation with any confidence until its conclusion.

Hillary's campaign was run by Podesta shill

sure kid

notice all tbe damage control threads today?

I N S I D E R

Tell me more about how perfect any US institution is.

Exactly this

That’s the way the GOP rolls. They launch a pre-offensive with fake news and ridiculous deflection. It’s kinda their thing.

he posts like this all the time.
nothing but a blowhard shareblue wannabe.

sure kid

That's two instances of trumps team attempting collusion and being excited about it, and agreeing to meet with them, saying they didn't meet, and getting found to be lying later, that they did in fact meet.

1960s and these people would all have been executed by the CIA already.

sure kid

>anons are my only friends and I know them all
>I recognize them by their penmanship

Sure Kid loses its ability to annoy ppl after the thousandth time you see it done. After that it's just filler like Andy Six.

Sure kid.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sure kid

>He collided with Russia

Faggot op desn't have the balls to post on ?pol?

Season this well.

sad isn't it?

Sure kid

Kek. Like you know what you’re talking about.

found the tard.

sure kid

what makes you think that

so weak

you really are life less aren't you and dont feel the need to reply, we all know your lack the everything to be interesting or have a point

sure kid
stay mad

I said dont reply or do you have idiot OCD

like you can tell me what to do.

Yet so true.

sure kid
stay mad

OP is gloriously winged...

well kids always need someone to keep them in line when they dont know how to act, lol

Sure kid.

calls someone twice his age kid.

Papadopolous has been secretly wearing a wire for the last 3 months, having conversations with everyone involved. Now that it's all been recorded, if they tell a lie under oath they'll spend years in federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison.

YFW Mueller has everyone by their balls

see that dont work, you called me kid then I called you kid and now your assuming you know my age, maybe if you stopped assuming you would not get in these problems lol kids

sure kid

Sure kid. Nice gas lighting.

took you long enough to reply.
busy day at the quickie mart?

stay mad kid

Sure kid, posters sure are tilted. Is this the republican autism version of reee?

I am sure, those are just the facts. I'm not inferring anything.

so weak it has a vagina.

who cares what you think kid.

It's always samefag but the bumps are always appreciated. They do keep the thread at the top.

what a quickie mart {ohh youre assuming my job what have I told you about assuming} and it did not take me that long. I just think before i type you should try it,

need to let everyone see how stupid OP is.

Do you mean colluded? Collided means they intersected.

yawn
he's triggered

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

sure kid

he means collided.

Naw mate. Just here to see Americans have a spat. It's always just both sides throwing feces at each other regardless of which side starts the thread.

Someone didn't see Trump's angry Twitter posts yesterday, trying to push the blame on Hillary.

Also not the person you are talking to, also not a fan of either Trump or Hillary, but you will still think you are smart with your only reply you can use.

Sad.

someone has a life and isn't stalking tbe president.
better than your weak ass shit.

>keeps posting sure kid since last year
>thinks it is edgy and everyone finds it funny
>only he does in his mother's basement
>all 600lbs of flobble-wobble hanging over the strained chair
>welfare money tomorrow

Why is Trump working with Russians such a big deal? Surely a presidential candidate working to strengthen relations between two historic rivals only serves the greater good? What if instead of both countries hating each other, they started working together to tackle the real threat: Chinka?

is that how people bow out now they say triggered. sorry not down with the kids slang

>talks about weak ass shit
>always responds with "sure kid"
>hypocritical posts are hypocritical
>probably doesn't know what that means

The funny part is that he's doing exactly this Trying to distract so the thread derails. The irony is that every time he does it he bumps the thread back to the top.

so weak

thinks he knows everything about me.
weak ass shit kid

yawn

>someone has a life
yet here he is on Sup Forums right now...

doesn't see the irony of his post.

just like you kid

Jokes on you faggets, I never claimed I had a life.

Say Trump gets impeached, so what? Now we have Mike Vanilla Pence and the same repubs destroying everything.

What would be great is if there was some challenge to the election result, since russia fucked it, leading to a snap election and goodbye repubs.

But I think Hilary would be worse than Trump because she's so fake. She just keeps going and is in the bubble that people like her

Ausfag here, can someone please explain to me why Hillary isn't in jail when everybody knows that she definitely broken the law? Is it because vagina?