Considers himself to be redpilled

>considers himself to be redpilled
>still uses a microwave

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been exclusively using toaster ovens since 06

Until you can elaborate on your obvious shitpost, enjoy this sage.

>not taking the chrome pill

>shitpost

Good goy! There's nothing wrong with microwaves!

Using a microwave turns your food into Chernobyl. You might as well be eating uranium.

jokes on you, jew, i like radiation in my food

Oh, I get it. It's a shitposting containment thread.

>people boil water in the microwave
>people actually make their tea in the microwave
GAAAAAG VOMIT UGGHHHH

Ever noticed how cheese goes weird after being in the microwave? Never goes like that with conventional heat, what's going on with that shit???

Radiation

Microwave, unlike infrared, resonates very strongly with water and barely with other materials such as fats. It's thus very good at heating soups and other liquids, though you can actually overheat water past the boiling point through microwaves since the water won't boil, which can be very dangerous.

So for heating up meats, cheese or whatever, it ends up being very disgusting 99% of the time unless you lower the power to 20% and put some fabric (paper towel) to absorb excess water. Even then it will have inferior results compared to infrared, which is absorbed much more readily by things in food other than water, thus transferring heat more evenly and not fucking up the texture of your food.

>in4 bait

Boiling water in a microwave changes the taste

Does it change the chemical structure of the cheese by this unbalanced heating/radiation method

Heating food always changes the chemical structure

The mcrowave oven is the healthiest way to heat food

Alex Jones should sell a radiationless microwave to go with his water filters.

Smart user.

I haven't used a microwave in atleast 5 years.
>sage is a downvote
Fucking go back to your hugbox website

Microwaves are an extremely healthy way to cook a lot of different foods.

Apparently you've never heard of AGEs. Do some research you fucking dolt.

It's just a tool. I melt butter in a measuring cup, steam vegetables, or reheat leftovers. It has its uses.

Who /microwave pizza leftovers/ here?
What kinda sorcery is it? Why does leftover pizza heated up in the microwave taste so much better than when it's fresh?

Ewwww what the fuck microwaving pizza turns it into a soggy mess nasty just put it in the oven

because it mushifies the pizza and really brings out the latent grease

Pizza doesn't have grease in it

>pizza n the microwave
The Italian shoah.

electro jew

Ok, but does it change it in a different way than conventional heat?

Also, why does microwaved food cool down quicker?

>not eating your leftover pizza cold

>microwaved pizza

Everything has grease in it in The Fried states of Burgerland

stop the electromagnetic jew

A study published in the November 2003 issue of The Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture found that broccoli "zapped" in the microwave with a little water lost up to 97 percent of its beneficial antioxidants. By comparison, steamed broccoli lost 11 percent or fewer of its antioxidants. There were also reductions in phenolic compounds and glucosinolates, but mineral levels remained intact.
A 1999 Scandinavian study of the cooking of asparagus spears found that microwaving caused a reduction in vitamin C.
In a study of garlic, as little as 60 seconds of microwave heating was enough to inactivate its allinase, garlic's principle active ingredient against cancer.
A Japanese study by Watanabe showed that just 6 minutes of microwave heating turned 30-40 percent of the B12 in milk into an inert (dead) form. This study has been cited by Dr. Andrew Weil as evidence supporting his concerns about the effects of microwaving. Dr. Weil wrote:

"There may be dangers associated with microwaving food... there is a question as to whether microwaving alters protein chemistry in ways that might be harmful."

A recent Australian study showed that microwaves cause a higher degree of "protein unfolding" than conventional heating.

Microwaving can destroy the essential disease-fighting agents in breast milk that offer protection for your baby. In 1992, Quan found that microwaved breast milk lost lysozyme activity, antibodies, and fostered the growth of more potentially pathogenic bacteria.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx
dont use microwaves fagits

criminally underrated

Quickest way to make leftover steak, or any meat, taste like shit is to microwave it. I knew a guy who cooked scrambled eggs in a red solo cup in the microwave. Disgusting. I only use the microwave to heat up coffee.

>tfw I have to bring food from home to work because fast food is extremely expensive in this shithole

>see a Pizza Hut opened here last year
>decide to try it out
>the crust is wet from oil
>dripping oil from the cheese
Literally garbage

at least you have food.

I almost don't though. We're suffering heavy food shortages here thanks to our incopetent presidente.

Do you miss Chavez?

Microwave is perfectly fine, so long as you're using ceramic or Pyrex.

Plastic is like begging for cancer

keep crying bitch nigger

THIS is the red pill

Thanks user

This.

Real man use ovens with wood to make food

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS PART OF A LARGER SLIDING CAMPAIGN CURRENTLY UNDERWAY

WE'RE UNDER ATTACK

PROCEED TO THE CATALOG AND BUMP RELEVANT THREADS

I think I used my microwave once in the last year, even to reheat food I use an oven.
Reheated food from the microwave is sweaty and nasty as fuck.

No. I miss when we didn't have a populist piece of shit as the president. I never liked Chavez. I hate commies.

So you would rather live in Colombia?

Not sure. Santos is pretty much giving Colombia for free to the FARC. I'd rather be on Chile or Argentina right now. Argentina just got out of commie hands and Macri looks like a decent dude, at least on the outside, who knows if he is... But he's definitely not this fucking bus driver. I mean, a bus driver is our president. What the fuck?

Go eat some more donuts you leaf nigger

There is nothing wrong with grease unless it's trans fat