What’s you favorite weapon to carry around? And why? Do you open or conceal?

What’s you favorite weapon to carry around? And why? Do you open or conceal?

.45 S&W M&P Compact in a Crossbreed Holster carried strongside.

Compact W-dick with crotch holster. Don't even carry license for it anymore, no one ever finds it.

Nice! Im working on getting my CCL but I carry a knife for the mean time. But I practice with a Springfield XDS atm

i 2 use a springfield XD

I open carry a GIAT 30M 791. Works pretty well, no one fucks with me.

>self defense knife

lmao

>adults using XD

my hands
i had to register them as lethal weapons with the government

Bitch I’m working on my concealed carry it takes wayyyyy to fucking looonggg!

Always with me is a Walther PPK/S stainless, concealed. My SUV has weapon storage under the cargo area with a Ruger Mini-14 stainless and a Mossberg 590 Mariner.

The rest of my guns are in the safe.

My penis

too late

Enjoy getting your knife taken away and put back in your kidney.

Glock 26 with a MagPull extended clip and night sights.

The reason I use a knife is because it’s not allowed on government/airport property and I can be charged if I do have one. So most days I’m limited on what I can have. Any suggestions?

Mine’s no compact

excuse me sherlock, but there is such a thing as a Springfield XDS pistol.

sstop

You're fucking embarrassing

The BBC.
Concealed carry

I live in a free state, you go pay $75 they run a background check, and a week later you can carry weapons. I carry an xds

My whole body is a weapon

I carry simple XD

I do neither because I’m not some whiney ass bitch who needs validation for my existence from equally mentally insufficient, paranoid, deranged Chads

My penis

I carry concealed cause it becomes an issue moving when everyone is crowded around it trying to get fucc or succ

Concealed carry

a fine, sexy womans gun

Yes, let me shoot you in the dick with it. Assuming I can hit something that small.

Who am I seeking validation from? I’m only asking if others do it and if so what with???? you dumb virgin

Carry both.

You have never researched knife injuries or anything obviously.

you were saying?

Which one of those four are you?

When you take a CCL class they teach you about the 21 foot rule and how much damage someone can do with a knife before a man can draw his gun.

My full body 1911 .45 open

A knife is a last ditch self defense tool, you're better off with pepper spray or a tazer if you can't carry a gun. Check your local laws first though, both mace and tazers sometimes require CWP.