Are there any super heroes with autism showing kids its okay to be autistic?

are there any super heroes with autism showing kids its okay to be autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJE33fhB3Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not that i know of

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would anyone give a shit about something that specific

Believe it!

but that does not show people that having autism is okay

to show kids that even though they have autism they shouldnt be ashamed

Who the fuck says it's ok, kiddo? Because guess what? It ain't.

Yes

Julia from sesame street. She is beyond godlike.

This is one i guess...
Anyways, there's a bunch of real people who might serve as inspiration like savant or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJE33fhB3Xk

lots of kids have it today and a lot of them still grow up to be normal members of society. and kids shouldn't feel worthless because of something they can't change

like who?

not a comic book character

/someone else
I don't like notions like "can't change" when it comes to mental diseases because as everything [trigger warning] it is on a spectrum.
Imagine autistism to be on a scale of 0 to 100 which makes certain things harder for the person, so even someone with a value of 1 could be diagnosed as an autist but wouldn't know how "strong" his autism it is. If the value is low you may be able to completely overcome it, if not it may just be really fucking hard up to impossible.
In the very least you can try, because if you don't you cease to develop. Everyone struggels in life, some have to struggle more than others to make up for disadvantages they have, but if they stop they'll face consequences because the same rules apply for them aswell, even though some people like to pretend this is not the case.

so what people who can't overcome it are worthless

Well no, they're just typicaly a pain in the ass to deal with which doesn't mean they cannot be useful in the field of their expertise. A notable group of historic scientists and artists are believed to have had autistic traits.

Yes she dis

Emiya aka autistic justice man

so they shouldn't feel normal until they are able to do something

>normal
They're abnormal. Feeling abnormal is normal for them. It would normally be abnormal for them to feel normal.

t. normie

Are YOU a notable scientist or artist? If not, why don't you feel like a piece of shit?
You place quiet high expectations on a group of people who were dealt a set of shit genes.

so kids in wheelchair or deaf or blind or missing limbs or mute should feel abnormal too

im on the spectrum and growing up sucked you asshole

>showing kids its okay to be autistic?
it isn't, autists should be eliminated from the gene pool. eugenics is the only hope against extinction.

Are you even the one i replied to? I'm defending you guys...

growing up sucks for everyone you bitchpussy

Purgy. But only on Nov. 4th were Halloween becomes real.

dan akroyd is autistic, dan harmon is autistic, jim jefferies is autistic, mozart was autistic, tim burton is autistic, andy warhol was autistic, so fuck you

but there were no super heroes or people on tv for us

and all of them suck, warhol was one of the worst 'artists' ever, what a joke... especially the rick and morty douchenozzle, tim burton, what a has been, he basically made the same movie 10 times... you should level up on your culture, dweeb.

fuck you. what have you accomplished

what? all super heroes are kind of retarded. at the least they are totally irrelevant. they are all from the first half of the 1900's and the rest are basically from the '60's and maybe '70s. They can't possibly apply to modern times anyways. i have over 5000 comics from up to the time i stopped collecting in the early '90s and i am beyond disgusted at what the industry has become, i basically hate super hero movies. they suck.

i am a published artist but my accomplishments have no bearing whatsoever on those 'artists' not holding a candle to people like bach, escher, van gogh, kubrick or any of 1000's of others to whom their works pale in comparison.

but they should

see

yes, because they are. normal is defined as the norm, and most kids arent in a wheelchair

Well you shouldn't worry most comic book characters were made in like the 80s or something

Not to mention if an autistic person is able to become president right after a black guy did it shows an even playing field

Not a super hero, but Symmetra in Overwatch has autism and is a successful architect and engineer while also operating as a covert spy sometimes.

That was a shitty movie since shit came to shit town.

But you're not Frankie McDonald.

Any Spiderman after 2000

Goku.