Anyone else is finding himself less and less excited about sports everyday? Too many bullshits...

Anyone else is finding himself less and less excited about sports everyday? Too many bullshits, I can't enjoy them anymore.

take some xanax

kumiko

lol so funny ahahah 笑

no, misaki

which sports?

soccer, american football for example
baseball is always good

i thought the WBC was very fun. it didn't make you excited?

I put the game in background and mostly shitposting in match thread

I do this too, unless the game is really fast-paced or otherwise captivating.

Once you realise what watching sports actually is, it does lose some of its cachet. I mean what you're doing essentially is watching adult millionaiers compete agaisnt one another with the sole purpose of bringing more money and intangible glory to a club, all while you partially sponsor the inflated state of current sports by paying for tickets, merchandise etc. You're watching adults play sports you're physically not adequate enough for to play them yourself at a competitive level.

Watching sports is the ultmate cuckold activity

>Watching sports is the ultmate cuckold activity
Aside from, you know, unwittingly raising another man's child.

this tee bee aytch. i know the Sup Forums leakage has led nearly everyone on this site to label anything they disagree with as "the ultimate form of cuckoldry" or whatever, but that word does have an actual meaning.

please stop taking internet memes so seriously

how dare you assume my gender you fucking yellow male

preach it sister!

t. Holden caufield

Everything is starting to feel scripted to me.

But I still really enjoy baseball, every year it is consuming more of my sports watching. I want to believe that baseball is too random to be scripted by anything other than the players themselves a la the black sox. If the ump was doing it it would probably be fairly obvious, still wouldn't mind robot umps though.

Hockey is still really fun

Found the cuckold

Why is it always the Germans so obsessed with this word?

Nah. I haven't been paying attention to European competitions of late but I've been watching a bit of the A-league. My season starts tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to the game.

The only way they can psychologically deal with the rape of their country is to project it on others so they can feel it's "okay" if others are doing it too.