Is this a real Marine? Im just asking because his flag on his chest seems a little off...

Is this a real Marine? Im just asking because his flag on his chest seems a little off. Anyways long story short this guy fucked my head gaskets in my car so if you want to make his life hell I will be leaving his info in this thread.

Head gaskets are probably the easiest thing to fix in a car. Man up and do that shit yourself.

I aready got it done. Im not to mechanic savy had another friend do it for 100 bucks

Not the easiest, have you ever changed muffler bearings? Now those are easy

As I was saying could some please tell me if his uniform looks legit?

1980s style cammo/headset
standard issue rambo bandana
none of his shit secured
looks like a gym-bro found the army surplus store and scammed a photography student into some wykkid sikk headshots.

fuck, man. why do you even need us? just mail him this picture and tell him you appreciate his service and sacrifice.

samefag. dont even try to call him out on it, his logic is going to be more self-sealing than your head gaskets.

Looks like either a Green Beret or Seal, more likely Green Beret, never seen MARSOC use BDU’s, Afghan Commando patch on the left shoulder, suppressor on barrel, no identifying markigs.

Hes says hes just a normal Jarhead

Fuck his day up please people, In the name of real VeteranAnd let me know if you want his personal info.

His first cell: 15623577341-Pychopathic will answer
His personal number for cheating on his wife:13134028074s.

are you fucking kidding me? that guy's been in the service as much as OP has been in pussy.

nypa, fuck him up yourself faggot

Lol I would but he blocked me on facebook and my phone after I called him out. Do your own shit man free will.

The mud-hut and general dust looks real, you don't see many airsofters which are caked in that weird fine desert sand

Are you fucking retarded, have you ever set foot in country? Next time keep your cock holster shut

I've seen this pic on /k/ before. On the off-chance you're not lying about this, you tell me if you think fucking with him is a good idea.

Not to mention the magazine is loaded with live rounds...

Grow a pair of balls and do something yourself, stop being such a little pussy.

You can get airsoft magazines with imitation windows like that, otherwise yeah

Nope dude is fake as fuck telling me that he was deplyoed to New Mexico to fight over coms towers from a domestic terror group. You tell me how legit that sounds. Also the guy hates guns, Ive never met a Marine who hates guns.

Nah man the transmissions the easiest

Just stick that shit in there and everything is fixed. Every time. No problems

Thats what I was thinking

Why would an airsofter need a tournaquit, most people wouldn’t go to that level of detail

>fucked up my head gaskets

how? Also why are you so pissed? That shits the biggest non problem your car can have

We have allot of buildings like that in New Mexico its called adobe.

their autism knows no bounds. look up videos on YouTube of airsoft faggots. they pull out all stops to look real dude

Im not car savy and Just ate all his bull shit

2nd MSOB with SFLCS RRV and cutomized BDU woodland uniform

He's a fake.

kek well there ya go OP

OMG THANKS SOOO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL MUCH LOVE MY ANONS

Gibts den Erdnuss-Cola Typ eigentlich noch?

Fuck wrong tab :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jetzt will ich aber den Hintergrund von dem Erdnuss-Cola Typ wissen

Post it in gay forums or something with a bunch of horny guys, saying your a 18 year old looking for some sex

You're so gonna get OP's ass kicked

There is no way in fuck that is a real US Marine.
1) Marines don't wear patches
2) No Rank Insignia
3) Dirty as fuck ACOG
4) Gear overload not even close to standard loadout.
5) BEARD! MARINES DON'T HAVE BEARDS while enlisted in service!
As a bonus, if that -is- his gasmask, it's on the wrong side.

Former U.S. Marine from 1/6 here. Two tours. Iraq and Afghanistan. CAR, GWOT expeditionary medal, and Afghanistan Campaign medal.

Ist ein Typ auf /bant/ der Erdnüsse mit Cola mischt

>tfw you play COD all day, so you think you know what you're talking about

How? From a fake Marine who told me hes scared of guns?

11 months in country, Al-Anbar.
9 Months, Second push on Fallujah
1st Marines 6th Battalion.

I suck at COD, but I was damn good at real war.

Nice thumbnail you got there.

That bandana really completes the fag look

Naaaguut

Usmc get here.
No he's not a marine. That's an old woodland camo uniform that was outdated about 10 years ago. Undershirt is tan when green is the standard. Facial hair is a no go. Sleeves should be tightly rolled to keep hot brass from getting in. No ranking. All equipment is not standard issue from magazine to acog. Flak jacket isn't usmc issued.

If you really went to Fallujah then may God have mercy on your soul

Thank you fro your help and your service.

Yut yut. Good to see another crunchy in here.

I'm a ginger, so...no soul to begin with. Plus, Marines turn in theirs at MCRD.

See filename, faggot.

doesn't look like a us uniform

anyone can buy a patch

well why would he be in afghan special forces anyway hes american, unless i am being completely retarded

Love you user You special fuckers make me warm on the insdies

That's a stripper outfit bro.

ACOG

HAHAHAHAHAHA