/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL 5.1 : "MODERN COLONIALISM EDITION"

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

The project has been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members as well as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
8ch
namibiansun.com/local-news/racists-hatch-boer-nation-plan-for-namibia.61832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.

>THIS IS ALL OPEN TO SUGGESTION, JUST A MERE IDEA ON WHAT WOULD BE AN IDEAL SITUATION.

Everyone who participates in building this country, either with money or labour, shall be rewarded some sort of "aristocracy" title. This title would be automatically given to all your legitimate sons, as long as they meet the requirements set initially. Your family can at any point become aristocracy, as long they have been a great help to this country. The requirements are:
* Must be white (to be decided what is white)
* Must have at least an IQ of 100+
* Must be born healthy
The idea of this is to keep the white race pure and, by breeding with smart women only, to eventually end up smarter and breed out disease. Women you marry with will be tested on whether they requirement as well. Marrying outsiders will be encouraged to avoid inbreeding. Wanna marry a negress, fine. Will you lose your title? No, will your children inherit it? No.

Now what's the use of this aristocracy title, and why are families so important?
The oldest of each family will be on a council (unless you deem yourself too old and forward it to your eldest son). This council decides what we as a country do, and can ask the help of citizens through referenda. During referenda the aristocrat families will have a stronger vote.

In this system, doing something for your country is greatly rewarded not only for you but for your entire family.

>Hitler dubs

If I had some money I'd come.

Except I'm a poor yurocuck with less than 5 figures in my bank account.

The requirements for entry are fine imo, but what is your economic plan before gaining government power in Namibia?

Hey fags

Develop the land through experimental irrigation agriculture (Israel style), sell and rent land and houses to colonists. Build communities. Eventually have so many colonists we take of the country and buy mines and invest in untapped oil and gas rigs.

In fact gaining power is but a side goal. We want to get a company there, we want to farm feed the locals, and in the process gain power and rule over our purchased land. We're not looking for war, and will buy everything we obtain.

Tell me about the Namibian Germans. Why do they wear the mask?

If I come down there you can bet your ass I'll try to get into government first chance possible.

What point is there in setting up such a large operation if you cannot dictate economic policy?

Specializing in resource extraction requires government power to be efficient and competitive.

Spanish/German/French checking in, I'm going to school for engineering and would be interested in building this new European country. I've actually been going on /Namibia/ quite often recently.

Trust me.

We're not affiliated with 8ch, if you can get us in contact with the core group though that would be nice.

I am a Master Electrician, where do I sign up?

>this shit again
Lads pls

If you're getting into resource extraction, what currency would we exchange it for?
We can't do oil for gold, we saw how that ended with Gaddafi

the Facebook page.

Unfortunately I haven't talked with any of core group, I've just been lurking trying to learn more of the project.

Please answer my last question on women, thank you.

We've taken what you've said serious and we are definitely going to check with the government if they are willing to allow us to realize this before making any steps.

>trust me.

Is this supposed to answer my question?

Tell me why you think its wiser not to engage in politics if we are about to take Namibia's inexistent GDP and send it to the moon?

This question being?

+125 IQ
+Massive field of knowledge in politics
+Zero Jew
-Light Aspergers

c-c-can I join?

"Hey how are you going to bring women if they will know they won't be able to vote?
Also since most women vote liberal i'm sure they will be too happy in their multicultural shitholes to try and help making this nation"

Aspergers can be a good and a bad thing , what do you specialize in?

Will I have to drink the koolaid?

uhh, oops. I meant to say, trust me that we'll realize a country, but we can't until we have the power to do so. ideally we pressure namibia into it by promising to feed everyone for free if they grant us a country. it's just desert sand to them anyways. as for government, read

>tfw the op is becoming cleared after all the questions and negative feedback

good, that's progress

>mfw typ1 diabetes

dangit until a cure is found now i have to make my own state within state

Yes

Will be pic related the official flag of this country?

Is their anyone there, and actually scouted out a good place to start a colony?

What is the FB group called?

This one, thanks jewfriend

I've seen many dumb things on Sup Forums but this is probably the most stupid out of all "projects" that have ever implied that they're serious.

You've got to be joking. Noone is going to move to africa, least of all a nigger-run society which over night can turn into zimbabwe 2.0 when the monkey in charge goes "kill whitey".

People moved to Rhodesia because it was a white mans country run on white principles by white men. You're saying "come and slave for the niggers in namibia"? Really?
Are you sure you shouldnt be selling this to the "world-improvers" on the left wing?

we have a few spots in mind
already, super cheap. join the fb group if you want more info.

type the link in the pic. second post.

wew missed that one

272427013145523 group

Are you taking ex-soldiers too?

>be pol
>hate niggers

"Hey lets form a white homeland in africa surrounded by niggers on all sides with no guns and no support because we are building an openly white-only colony for whites only"

retarded

lmao 87 members
it's a start i guess

yesss

We'd better fucking be able to bring guns

cheers Puerto half nigger shill.

in 2 days...

he has a point though

yes

Justs saying, are you going to be providing the funs and ammo? Because I can build hydroponic systems for food.

>"no guns" "no support"

4.5 million SA whites

that's kinda decent, will be interesting to see how this evolves

Firearm laws, give them to us now

That's not a bad idea actually, get leftists killed by having their most ideologues to build a kibbutz for blacks

There are 150 000 whites living in namibia
larger than population of wyoming

SA poster, what so you think about that qi thing.

I mean QI doesn't represent really intelligence, just a part of it, and a lot of factors can change it. While it might be the easiest way to rank people, i'm not sure that's the best.

Is it 87 or 4.5 million?

hope it goes well, i will speak to mummy and ask if I can invest some of her financial aid from my country into yours

Serious question, for government, why not go for a Heinlin style federation? You have to serve to get the franchise

>qi

Just a question how many of the white SA youths are nigger loving SJW ?

this flag looks better than the cross one

Oy vey OP, why can't I move to Namibia just because I'm Jewish

oh and hasn't this been tried before? (still in active it seems)

8ch net/namibia/index.html

IQ, sorry senpai, in my language it's QI

what would be a better alternative then?

not much, less than 20%

Would the bought land be an independet Nation? Who knows the jews always fuck things up, only indepency could survive.

Firearm laws

it's also the flag of euronesia so no stealing

but you can have this rare flag for your kind words :)

Will you be our greatest ally?

so what is going to be the flag komerade?

Honestly, a discussion/interview can be better than some IQ test imo.

Why would you care the carpenter can't solve cards problems (like in the IQ tests) if he can do his job nicely and is not retarded the rest of the time ?

The namibians are coons, but you know even niggers are not stupid enough not to notice you and to give their country away.

You're allready on their radar, you won't even be allowed in.

namibiansun.com/local-news/racists-hatch-boer-nation-plan-for-namibia.61832

>Would the bought land be an independet Nation?
Of course not, it would be namibian soil. You can't just make it independent. Doesn't mean you can't live my your own law and hoist a flag. It's not like Germany, there is nobody enforcing anything if you keep it down.

I say this is gonna be a sausagefest

A combination of the Boere and German colonial flag i guess, would look based af.

>2 years ago

Old and forgotten.

This flag is better

What are your wall plans? Please answer in detail.

Read the FAQ.

the flag posted on by OP is garbage tbqh
maybe do a flag design contest or summit?

dutch colours, norway cross, polish heraldry can be a good mix?

Half white half nip reporting in, will I be able to get citizenship? I fit all other qualifications

See

Then it would Fail. Jews will fuck it up.

I did and am not convinced

interesting how vice are so condescending towards the idea of diversity in africa. how can it be a bad thing to have more whites there if it is a good thing to have more blacks in europe?

How do you hold off the horde of didndus?

C-could I go there?

>IQ +100, I'm a MENSA member
>Fit/Athletic
>No diseases or deformities
>Catholic
>No jew blood
>Spanish first language but I'm ok with english
>No degenerate shit related

The only problem is that I look like a sandnigger, but as far as I know I'm not a sandnigger at all.

that one really isn't any better imo

Happily!
We're no liberals and we'll be in a country full of niggers. You're stupid if you don't bring your guns.
Jews will have zero interest or means to fuck up a peaceful organization dedicated to feeding Africa in their time of need.
See pic attached.
Citizenship yes, but not aristocracy level.

Literally thousands of white woman in Namibia already.

No.

>the flag of based Syldavia isnt any better

Is celiac disease (not being able to eat gluten) considered to be a major hereditary disease?

Dindus are disarmed spear chuckers.

citizenship definitely.

Why not kolowrat for flag
It's ancient aryan

that flag is too dutch tho :q

We could simply accept any white.

But I'd admit only 120+ IQ people in the government.

Basing it off iq is dumb desu only nerds want to take some autistic Mensa test. Come up with a real system like pay 20k into national investment fund. It keeps out the riffraff and gives the state some seed money.

What sort of defences are we packing so this doesn't turn into Zulu 2?