I have a Muslim girlfriend that has converted to atheism and her parents disowned her. AMA

I have a Muslim girlfriend that has converted to atheism and her parents disowned her. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And my parents disowned me for ditching Christianity
Everyone is equally as shitty as everyone else

You don't convert to atheism, moron. It is the natural state.

How the hell can she be a Muslim girl when you said she "converted" to atheism? Also you don't really "convert" to atheism as you just stop believing in fairy tales. There's no set of ideas to "convert" to.

Do the parents blame you for her leaving Islam?

Dude don't stop

You both need Jesus

Good for her! Atheism is still stupid as fuck but better than Islam any day

ummmm ISIS you dumb dumb. That religion has girls covering up their faces for their whole life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing
enjoy your new smile

>not being allowed to believe whatever you want
>not just pretending to be Muslim if you know your parents are fob
lmao

hopefully you're just trolling

but in case you're not,
please stop giving atheists / nonreligious a bad name

All religions are stupid as fuck, specially Christianity to be honest.

Nice asshole. Would lick down...any with a dick inside

Love her dark skin. Moreee

Yet somehow every atheist on this planet would prefer to live in a Christian or Jewish majority country compared to Muslim majority one... I'm atheist too but I can also point out hypocrisy how atheists usually love to pick on Christianity as it's easier target but prefer to leave Islam alone as criticizing it could be dangerous. If you're atheist don't be pussy about it.

Being atheist is better than being a moon-god-worshipper, but it still means leftist heathen that will burn in hell

Those who refuse to repent for their sins and reject Christ will have to pay for their sins in Hell. Dont choose the same eternal fate for yourself

lol is she somalian?
lot of them are very rebellious lately

She is

reason somalian women appear rebellious is because they are alcoholics and simply lack judgement.
>all somali chicks are addicted to booze & white cock

post mode nudes

Prove it

prove that human rights exists