Is it wrong for a American single male to want to date/marry someone from Europe (Spain, Italy, France, etc...

Is it wrong for a American single male to want to date/marry someone from Europe (Spain, Italy, France, etc.) because they find them more exotic and more interesting?

Yes something is seriously wrong with you. Please seek immediate help.

Nope, the desire for genetic diversity is hardwired into our human instincts. As far as nature is concerned, exotic = good.

Nothing wrong bro.

Yeah, French American here, and I find European ladies way more attractive, both physically and psychologically
They have more culture than americans and there's more choice in skin color and origin

is this seriously a question of yours?

I wouldn't say it's wrong considering the women in America are fucking trash. I want to take a plane from this shit hole and go to Asia for women.

It depends on what race you are

Nothing wrong with it at all, considering how your women are all whores.

One thing to bear in mind though; most European women don't shave their armpits.

and others tell you people are hardwired to look for their own kind because science. Can't we just stay with that it is ok to like the people you like?

"Italy, france"

>exotic

THAT my friend, is indeed wrong.

lmfao, where are you from?

Yes, like their cars. You wouldn’t compare a Ford to a Ferrari right?

>most European women don't shave their armpits.
idk where you heard that but it's wrong

Yeah to me European's are exotic. While to Europeans, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean people are exotic. It's just whatever is opposite I guess, and it depends on the person.

damn those are some tasty looking breasts

And I agree with this user.

French ones do shave their armpits dunno about the rest of Europe tho

Look at me, I seriously consult a bunch of trap loving, larping neckbeards whether it's OK to do what I want to do in life.

No.

nope, american women are soulless whores. if you want traditional, you gotta look elsewhere unless you look towards the religious types and that is a whole other kind of crazy.

No.

But sincerely, exotic? I think black, indian, japanese chicks are exotic. Europeans look very much alike any white person in america, not interesting at all.

Define wrong. Is it reducing their culture to a curiosity? Sure. Is it monolithically catagorizing both Europeans and Americans? Sure. Is it novelty-seeking behavior? Yes. But is it wrong? Dunno, if someone accused you of doing those things would you feel bad? Would it offend you if someone said what you’re saying in reverse? (“I only date American males because they are exotic and interesting?”) would it offend you if they said it about a group you are not a part of, thus excluding you? (“I only date Arabian men because they are exotic and interesting.”) if you said yes to any of those, it’s probably objectively “wrong” when using your relative lens.

sauce?

DUDE, LIKE DUDE.
American girls ain't exotic. Exotic is as much of culture as it is ethnicity.

Oh my gosh, here comes the philosopher with his big woids. Listen man, you gotta make it simpler.

>a Ford to a Ferrari
lol or a corvette to a peugeot

But I still agree with what you said :P

Nah. It's typical, at least in my experience. Go for it.

literally everyone who has ever been alive is attracted to forefingers for their novelty

we are still waiting for someone to be born who isn't

religious ones are a thing tho
cough moriah cough

Corvette isn’t exotic. Lol