Why everytime I see pics of these so called "master race" guys are just a bunch of awkward looking...

Why everytime I see pics of these so called "master race" guys are just a bunch of awkward looking, incels and lonely betas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn09jRnIfD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because those are the types who are bitter they're losers and can't get laid so they take it out on everyone else. Why else would Sup Forums be a hot bed for racism and misogyny?

/thread

>incels
try to be more incognito reddit

you're*

is that another way of saying virgin?

How the fuck is that a Nazi cosplay? I don't think people even know what a Nazi is.

Controlled opposition.

Any time I see one of those black-hate threads posted by a race-bating cuck, I remember the sad reality of most "master race" white people I meet when I buy paper towels or something at Wal-Mart. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

you're thinking of (you).

*cough* *cough*

its a standard construction hard hat

this

lol that's not even a nazi helm ffs

American Antifa will keep the flames of freedom and liberty alive. The facists are meat for our grinder. They have never been our equals and they will never be our equals. We run this entire fucking show and we always have.

Kek

Antifa is just the same as BLM. A joke. A puppet used to make a fake problem look real.

We know you're all show. You don't own shit.

Yeah, short for "involuntary celibate" which is quite possibly the saddest and most hilarious thing I've ever come across.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

This is why we run this entire planet. Cowards like you can't and won't stand in our way. Come out and play! We invite you to experience revolution right up close and personal.

We are here forever. You're here until we come for you.

Nice strawman nigger. Antifas are fagfaced twats, but that doesnt change the fact that neonazi master racers are a group of sad bitter disgraceful douchetools.

Normal men are busy getting laid and having jobs to care about some imaginary immigrant taking their jerbs.

Normal men have real jobs that aren't in danger of being taken by an immigrant. It's only the blue collar riff raff who need to worry about that.

Fucking hell left and right are both equally idiotic.
Both are extreme idiologic political views.

I find Antifa fairly amusing and am more on the side of Antifa, though american Antifa is the cringiest fucking shit that exists.
Go ahead!
Contribute to the social unbalance that already existed in america and now instesifed with the elction of Trump and you're FACIST behaviour towards the degenerates that voted for Tump

Plus when people in you rows cry about 50+ genders, you don't seem so terrifying tbh.

amerifat politics 101:
hillaryfags/libcucks: blacks(non-working(most)),immigrants(non-working), gays+tranny+lesbo(lmnopqrst), feminists(probly non-working not real jobs atleast), hipsters (live off parents studied arts?)

TRUMPsupporters: respectful people who like to work and went to school for real jobs. they also are not concerned concerned of others race/religion UNLESS that person of infringing upon their own rights

OP's probably never had a real job

>TRUMPsupporters: respectful people who like to work and went to school for real jobs.
>went to school
This is simply not true. Trump attracts the uneducated riff raff who has no real business being anywhere near a voting station.

ugly

>muh jerbs

How would you know what people study at university if the only time you're ever going to be on a campus is if you're delivering pizzas or cleaning toilets?

>Trump attracts the uneducated riff raff who has no real business being anywhere near a voting station.
I though the black community hated him?

You should google what strawman means instead of trying to fit in.

>im not even from america dude

Antifa can't stop the wall

Pathetic as shopping at wal mart faggot?

Except those were all french nationals who did that. Like... come on, man.

At least those guys can take if their gear and go into a store. Most alt left faggits have things like face tattoos and blue hair.

>misogyny
Is that what people call not putting up with women's bullshit?

Arrest those birds immediately!!!

Where is an a10 when you need one.

2nd generation French. Children of immigrants

Antifa owns this planet and that's why Trump is being removed. We always win.

>We'll start construction on the first day
>Mexico will pay

Nearly a year in and no funding

Normal men voted Trump as did most tax payers and employed people.

Straight, white men are the new niggers.

Straight, white men are the new faggots.

>American Neo-Nazis
FTFY

Look fairly normal to me.

You dumb puppets are gonna die on the 4th

Quick! Meet their stiff intolerance with our own stiff intolerance! Problem fucking solved!

Trump won the largest percentage of yeah payers and employed people.

Hillary and the Democrats have to rely on boomers and niggers.

Thread

>Burn Israel Burn hoody
>anti nazi patch on vest

he seems confused.

How about the wall around Israel?

No they won't, her generation will be the ones operating the concentration camps.

So preemptively get rid of legal citizens with the same rights as anyone else who are the children of peaceful people?

Like what are you preposing?

Antifa is literally the same as kkk
Kkk hates nigers
Antifa hates the country
Fuck you all

This made me want to convert to Naziism

fagging this hard

Whites are awesome.. but people keep confusing us with Germans.

Ours is more painful. It is what it is, cucks. We run this show, always have, always will. Fascism won't stand and yes, it is violence.

So we return the favor. Roll a few cops cars, kick in a few windows, generally take back the streets.

And there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop us. The Trumps and other scum will come and go. WE ARE HERE FOREVER.

Nothing. We literally - LITERALLY - own this planet.

> the one gril is a qt
> Chadly Thaddington III in the background.
You might wanna delete that. It's more pro trump than anti and you wouldn't wanna undermine your own propoganda.

Same reason as this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn09jRnIfD0

Not the person you responded to, but if you think calling out fallacies and accepting when you're wrong is the norm around here, then you're fucking retarded.

No one in the history of fucking ever, has attempted to fit in on Sup Forums by being intelligent and honest. That's just not a fucking thing.

No more immigrants or refugees from backwards, violent cultures for a start. Then send back the ones who aren't naturalized citizens

Low quality bait.

Fuck Trump and all, but you don't own the streets, nor is tipping cars doing anything to change minds.

Yeah, everyone knows there will always be faggots who won’t just go get jobs and who kiss ass way too hard trying to get pussy and experience a lot of frustration.

Why you’re so proud you will never improve, I can’t fathom. It’s sad to me.

Both of these extremes are full of sad unfuckable people

>that image
top kek

You basement dwelling soyboys own nothing. I dare you to try your shit in a red state. We'll send you home in a box.

Get raped with a billy club while you're out there nigger

>Posted a legitimate picture of a Trump rally
>Propaganda
Fuck off, snowflake.

classic case of pick a side because i feel insignificant by myself

>so WE return the favor
> acting like you ever leave the basement

ok

If they owned anything, they wouldn’t be such assholes to cars and garbage cans.

>my generation will kick it down
like fuck they gonna do
from what i see , "her" generation wont even know how to deal with a problem using force ... cause all of em gonna be whiny pussies that will complain all day long

>normal

Whitetrash detected.

/thread

Shut the fuck up lowly faggot.

>nazi cosplay
>standard safety helmet

what the fuck, man.