What do you think of Clapton?

What do you think of Clapton?
Is he really God?

No fuck him. He's shit.

No but hes a baby murderer

One of the best guitarists in the early British blues revival. His shit with John Mayall before Cream is fucking phenomenal and his influence is massive on everyone who came after him.

He did some decent stuff after that but has progressively become a farce of his former self, all while being a human piece of shit.

t. wogs

Holy shit fuck no, what a retarded notion. Jimi ended that shit real fucking quick. And I'm not even saying Clapton isn't great.

He killed his son

He wouldn't have if Enoch was allowed to get rid of those damn wogs

I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Britfags need to die

terribly boring guitarist

this

this but unironically

>And I'm not even saying Clapton isn't great.
I am. He's shit.

>HOLY SHIT BASED CLAPTON IS THE GOAT GUITARIST

ok

Tfw he was the protopol

>One of the best guitarists in the early British blues revival
>British blues revival
this is the worst phrase I've read today

it's like calling the ostrogoth kingdom the roman revival

Not

that's a paragraph not a phrase, bud

Redpill me on Clapton

notable but severely overblown britbong blues twanger
did a fuckload of coke and threw his baby out a window which inspired layla

ever heard of the Binding of Isaac?

His baby fell out of a window and fucking died
He wasn't in the house at the time, his girlfriend was

Well it pretty much was. They took Rome and almost completely adopted Roman manners and customs abandoning their traditional ways of life. They probably would have been regarded as a legitimate successor state if they had remained and adapted more but the byzantines destabalised and deposed them.

Little shit had it coming.

>""""fell out of a window"""""
>""""wasn't home at the time""""
t. Clapton

that's some dank knowledge pal, and you're technically right about what they did but i still disagree. i think it was a matter of inheritance and preservation expanding in a new direction, not revival, just like the british blues

People talk about Eric Clapton. What has he ever done except throw his baby off a fucking ledge and write a song about it?

I didn't come up with it, and I thinks it's a stupid phrase myself (the electric blues they were ripping off was still thriving in America, so "revival" makes no sense), but it's a phrase that's been around for decades, and describes a movement that, for better or worse, was hugely influential on the evolution of rock music.