Meatcucks can't argue

Meatcucks can't argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
cnet.com/news/whats-really-in-a-mcdonalds-chicken-mcnugget-former-mythbuster-finds-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is a problem

Humans need to pick up our game.

If we keep all those animals alive they would eat all the vegetables...

If you eat meat, and don't want to be hypocritical, you have 2 Options:
1. You go with: "God exists, therefore the animals exist for us to eat"
2. You are a nihilist, and good and evil don't exist. Therefore, you acknowledge that every time you eat meat you just murder an animal. And there is not much difference between killing an animal and killing a human, be almost anyone would agree (again with the exception of 1.) that there are humans who are below animals.
Therefore you are a murderer if you eat meat.

It's the same thing with abortion.
There is no difference between abortion and killing a child if it gets out disabled like in ancient Sparta,
because young children are not self-conscious. And there is no difference you can make.
Therefore you are fine with murder if you are pro choice.

This is why I'm a nihilist.
Good and evil don't exist, therefore I can just do what I want.
We just kill the animals and unborn children because we can. That is all there is to it. The strong eat the weak.

It counts as "killing" when it's a fertalised chicken egg, but not a human egg, huh. TIL.

Quoted wrong person

it actually made me hungry you dense motherfucker

You're right. We can do better. Everyone eat more meat so we can drive up those numbers.

Who did you want quote, then?

You don’t know what cuck means kiddo

What exactly is being argued here?

I hope this would be on the list "10000 vegans are killed every second"

>murder an animal.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human

Fuck this whole thing.

chicken holocaust

>being so cucked by the meat industry that you pay for the most expensive foods

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

>Being THIS poor

Killing 100s of billions of insects every year in order to grow veg. is ok though? Fuck them, they dont have cute faces.

If animals didn't want to be eaten, then why did they make themselves so tasty.

Checkmate vegicucks.

GTFO with laws, I'm talking about the moral argument.
Some humans are so stupid, that I refuse to believe that there is anything that separates them from animals.
Therefore there is morally no difference between killing them and animals.
Therefore it's murder.

OP

SO..

When are you going to address your agenda of eventually pushing your lifestyle choices on everyone through legislation and your assertion of the moral superiority of your belief system?

Lay it out for your moral inferiors (omnis, vegetarians and everyone else

Also, do you feel morally superior to Native Peoples who eat meat due to religious/cultural imperatives?

That seems racist, and thats NOT cool.

This thread is now about your favorite burgers. Mine is the walla walla sweet onion topped Tilamook cheeseburger from Burgerville.

Morally, is it ok to kill billions of insects in order to grow veg? Is killing insects morally superior to killing animals? Is stripping the topsoil off fields and depleteing the organic matter in the soil by using artificial fertilizer ok? Is killing countless billions of soil borne organisms and microorganisms ok?

das my nigga, 503? 541?

whats to argue? All those animals taste good we need to slaughter more.

this kills the vegan threads.

Hell yeah. 503 NE Portland.

But they're not cute and cuddly, so it's OK to kill and eat them, just like you sister.

Did you even read the part where I said that I don't believe in good and evil?
Therefore the you can just do it.
Morality is something that society made up to limit the individual for the sake of the collective.

See meat brings people together. OP is BTFO

I dont think of myself as a murderer, more as a serial killer in a community of serial killers in a state of mass murderers in a country run by murderers,

I watched like 3 hours of PETA videos, i mean the sexual abuse would be great to stop, but everything else I could give a fuck less about. Id also eat dog and horse if it were readily available. I would like to see a switch to bugs though because muh proteins.

Prime smokestack from my local chippy

Looks like a quality burger.

This guy logics.

>GTFO with laws, I'm talking about the moral argument.
>Some humans are so stupid, that I refuse to believe that there is anything that separates them from animals.
>Therefore there is morally no difference between killing them and animals.
>Therefore it's murder.

Uumm, this is the post I responded to. Seems like you are making a moral argument.

You're not a nihilist; you just like to oversimplify things so they seem easier to understand.

which is a response to a response.
Sadly this is not pol, so there is no way to follow a conversation.

Ok. Then which part is oversimplified? Genuinely curious, because I have thought a lot about this.

and? we can increase productivity?

>not saving your health and money because you're cucked by the meat jews

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

what the fuck is a meat cuck you idiot.
You're not even vegan and you post this thread for responses. Pussy

caught me offguard

youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

beef is waaaaaaaay better than potatoes or you could just like use 3/4 of the acre for coww and end up with 124 lbs of beef and the rest tto yield 5000 pounds of potatoes to go with your steakage.

Rice's not as delicious though. Just had some chicken shit was so cash

You can get more than that off of one cow, and you can easily raise more than one cow on an acre anyways.

Nah. We are soon going to be eating more krill and more whales. Go Japan!

Hit us with your sauce if you think that.
inb4 you can't

McChicken is still a $1

[spoiler]It's not real chicken[/spoiler]

i have owned cows.

cnet.com/news/whats-really-in-a-mcdonalds-chicken-mcnugget-former-mythbuster-finds-out/

Medium rare or well done?

Medium rare of course.

This is insightful, thanks user.

So fake crab, insects for color, and corn batter. Disgusting. Also cnet articles are paid for by sponsor. I wouldn't believe this.

If women didn't want to be raped, why did they make men stronger?

Good and evil exist because some of your actions will have consequences. If youre a nihilist you sould believe in self preservation, and you wouldnt do anything that would have harmful consequences

I'll eat it.

>Way up north where the air gets cold
>We're running out of money and we're running out of gold
>So now I earn my living
>Killing the baby seals (arp arp)
>You can hit `em with a bat you can hit `em with a brick
>You can poke `em in th eye with your eye pokin stick
>That's how I earn my living
>You can slash `em in the head you can slash `em in the throat
>Then throw `em in the back of your fishing boat
>That's how I earn my living
>My wife and kids they hate me
>The Army they just won't take me
>because I earn my living

Not really you are acting like it is only humans that eat other animals. You may have a point if other animals didn't eat each other but we both know this is not true. Also without animals eating each other populations would increase which would lead to resources running out which would in turn lead to the species becoming extinct as stupid as it sounds it actually is best for the animal species survival to have other species eat them this includes humans

Can't argue that they are god damned delicious.
Or how about we eat what we eat without philosophical faggotry?
MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!
Course he doesn't. OP spends more to accomodate his twink rabbitfood diet without risking malnutrition so he can brag about being a shitty hunter yet we're the cucks somehow. them leafy greens must rot his brain.
>redefining words to suit your argument
ancestors were simple cunts. we're outdoing them and its fuckin tasty
>eating meat is gonna kill him
sure bud

There arguments are based on fallacies. These faggots would be okay with letting animals bred in captivity with no resources to to survive in the wilderness die in the name of what they call progress. They're all about supposedly caring for animals but they have no plan to rehabilitate the animals that people farm. It's somehow less cruel to let animals starve than it is to slaughter them for meat

>Equating your diet to your masculinity
>being so cucked by society that you project your closeted homosexuality onto others because of what they choose to eat
Real men defend animals.

kek meatcucks have nothing to defend themselves with so they resort to 'ur gay'

Sure. But killing animals that can't defend themselves and which is socially acceptable is not something that is harmful to myself. (We Ignore the health issue, that is a point where I might agree with you if I really looked into it, never did and don't really care)
>acting like it is only humans that eat other animals
No, I'm setting the moral bar for humans, at the same level as the other animals that do this.
>it actually is best for the animal species survival to have other species eat them
Would you also apply this to humans if it was "good for our species survival"?
Just kill off some humans to have more space for the rest.
And you really think this is somehow "morally superior" to having no morality at all?

Are you fucking retarded?
I'm not talking about some animals starving to death I'm talking about the species going extinct plus people need protein and unfortunately the entire human race can't survive on fucking nuts we need meat to survive unless you want everyone having a protein deficiency.
>It's somehow less cruel to let animals starve than it is to slaughter them for meat
It is not starving to death is a slow and painful process it is one of the worst ways to die

>lacking this much nutrition

>implying all vegans are masculin
>implying all meat eaters arent
Seems like you're the one who is projecting and "Equating your diet to your masculinity." Looks like ya need a good dicking lad, getting off to all those buff men. If you really believe that why are you pissing your day away posting here instead of going out and helping animals. You think eating a fucking salad is making a difference? All it's done is make you look like more of an efete special snowflake debutante cuck. Go ahead and keep bragging about your moral superiority limpdick.

Meat is good

good

people are hungry, perhaps you would like to enjoy a famine then if meat suddenly stopped, or would you rather die?

we are omnivore animals, get over it

Statistically vegans are better looking than you, thus statistically they will have more sex than you.
Statistically vegans are smarter than you as they have less vitamin deficiencies.
Statistically vegans will live longer than you.
Statistically vegans are healthier than you.

Does that really trigger you this much user?

Lurk more

So then tell me. Let's say that tomorrow, the whole world went vegan. What would YOU personally do with all the livestock bred for consumption that don't have the proper resources to survive in the wild. Do we keep caring for them? Part of these faggot's argument is how many resources it takes up to care for livestock. They're still living breathing creatures. Tell me your plan. Do we let them all go? Shoot em?

If you haven't realised humans do currently have a massive population problem this is because we have no natural predator.
Plus I am not making a moral argument I am making an objective argument since I don't think it is a large leap in logic to presume that vegans don't want animals to go extinct. However if you want to talk morals then which is worse being killed quickly for meat to keep other animals alive or to slowly starve to death because there is no more food left. I think if you consider how the animal will feel when it dies the first option is far better

>being stupid enough to think the whole world would go vegan in one day
Your argument is invalid.

Do you think it's moral or justified to kill an animal for taste? Morality is the golden rule, do unto others that you would have done unto you. Would you like to be enslaved and murdered to be put on a dinner table?

>Let's say that tomorrow, the whole world went vegan.
No. Lets not. Lets say the world went vegan over 30 Years.
Supply and Demand would take care of this. The animals would be eaten, but no more would be produced.

argue about what ?

Learn what nihilism is faggot

I bet every big-mouthed, keyboard warrior meatcuck would cry for an hour straight watching this.

Watch out everyone, here's a guy who doesn't know shit about shit! Here's a little secret for the little moron:

It takes MORE food and energy to produce meat, not less, you dumb idiot. If we stopped producing meat, there'd be MORE food for human consumption.

Famine lol. I'm more worried about idiots like you that literally can not comprehend basic natural phenomena taught in 6th grade.

kek

If the world went vegan tomorrow then the only option to keep the species alive would be to cull the animals which would put too much of a strain on the ecosystem.

Personally I don't like this option it is a waste and is cruel so because of this I would far prefer that we treat the animals with respect and only kill them for the reasons they would be killed in the wild(which by the way is for food because almost all animals are killed by other animals for food)

there's nothing to argue about
you literally gave no substance to argue about other than data
you cannot argue data
people eat meat
nothing wrong with that
if you wanna eat grass, eat grass
wont stop people from killing animals for food
people seem to misunderstand this every time, just because you don't eat meat, doesn't mean less animals get killed, it means more meat is getting wasted
essentially, animals still die, but this time without a reason since meat goes rotten and into the trash

>If you haven't realised humans do currently have a massive population problem
Yes, glad you noticed, white people are going extinct at a dramatic rate because of our culture.

> an objective argument since I don't think it is a large leap in logic to presume that vegans don't want animals to go extinct
>objective argument
>want
>calling an emotional argument a logical argument.

I would fight to the death and die in agonizing pain and take as many with me as I can rather then letting myself be killed for meat. So yes, starving is a lot better.

>It takes more food to produce food so if we didn't produce food we would have more food

fucking kek

Moral Nihilism = The believe that there is no good or bad.