Halloween Loner Thread #2

Halloween Loner Thread #2
I’m a loner, so is everyone else in this thread. Enjoy talking to the rest of the loners here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1O0az4fvfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S2cQh8C-gJo
youtube.com/watch?v=jiBmCeORl6A
youtube.com/watch?v=_1MyvW2yETM
youtube.com/watch?v=QmE0-q3Q5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=uHuSYeDINqc
youtube.com/watch?v=r0U0AlLVqpk
youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg
youtube.com/watch?v=lZiNtbgm9oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

asmranon is checking in, what is up faggots?
Will post some good asmr links whilst i'm at it, bi anons will have a great time, many tingles.

https:/Forgot to ink nibba /www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPNydZjgEk

anyone into black girls? im lonely and want to camwhore.

taking requests. pic related is me

Giving you the free bump and wishing you luck with the thread~
Have a nice evening everyone~

(I hate you for posting faster than me)

here's a timestamp :)

you little bitch you didn't respond to my last reply, so from now on I'm going to pinch my nipple everytime you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1O0az4fvfQ

Sharpie in pooper

butt and anus

haha wat.

is this happening, to us losers?

go away

feet and ass would be a god send

Bullshit. Whoever that chicken is she has a ton not bod.

You are beautiful sister. Thank you for blessing us.

not exactly sure why Im here but have a cute boy

Monitoring.

Good to know you chose my thread. Thanks.
(Replies to old thread
The multiverse idea is something I actually really like. The idea that our universe is just one of many is really cool to me, and it’s something I legitimately hope is a thing.
Telling her one day is better than never telling her at all, user. Good luck to you whenever you decide to do it.
The cold is something I’ll never get used to personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2cQh8C-gJo

how is everyone's night?

Shooped

eating chicken in my pants and waiting for the old OP to bully me...why am I here,just to suffer?

Wew,thank you m'lady

feet plz I got to nut to some ebony feet

Nights quite miserable... I should long be on my way to a party... But can't get my ass up. To many people I don't know ... drinking alcohol atm to get confidence -.-

is there bullies itt?

will they bully me and call me a faget?

youtube.com/watch?v=jiBmCeORl6A

listen to this, do some cocaine and go for a fucking party you pussy.

Hey can you recommend any videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_1MyvW2yETM

You’re probably here because you’re too lazy to leave, man. Hate to say it.
Hey there, thanks for coming.
It’s been good so far, man.
What’re you drinking, user?Nah, man. Just people talking.

I feel you bro.

Daily Reminder that chad is having cosplay sex RIGHT NOW

aww =(
why wont anyone bully me ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=QmE0-q3Q5LY

enjoy
you are right, lazy, lonely and a faggot. :3

let me just get my noose out

who's chad

Don't have any cocaine. If I would have there wouldn't be a problem?! Took my last MDMA a few days ago should have spared it for today godamn.

Don't stop.

Finger in ass

What are you doing today?

Tell you what user, get that butt of yours in my car, just don't sit on one of my KFC buckets and i'll take you back to my dorm and I can rub oil over your thighs

Beer atm. But will change to vodka soon. I am already to late lol

youtube.com/watch?v=uHuSYeDINqc

you sound like a fun fucking guy, get out their do some drugs, fuck some sluts and have fun.

only live once as cliche as it is bud.

How’s your night going, user? Just bored on Sup Forums or what?
I mean, I don’t know how to respond to that. Sorry pal.
Well at least you know who you are by heart.
Hanging out, chatting with Anons, saving pics of stars. You?
Alright. I’d say drink responsibly, but I’m not your parent. Do what you feel, man.

Now I know how to style my hair.

What are you doing today ffs?

I am buzzed and going to a call soon . won't be done till late. Kinda lame. I could have canceled.

sorry image got shrunk when i flipped it

but thats leeeeeewd >.<

cant you just throw a rock at me and call me gay

by calling me weird and saying I have a smol willy

Working on my favorite holiday

feet and ass pls
fuck you`re hot

I will try soon :) The alcohol kicks in slowly :) Won't be here for a long time. And thanks mate. Why are you at home atm?

What do you mean by going to a call soon user? As in a booty call you naughty boi.

I'm just chilling listening to some emo bands from my blunder years and cooking up some rice and chicken :3

we could cuddle and watch ST season 2 together

youtube.com/watch?v=r0U0AlLVqpk

Gonna answer you late, but thanks for the bump, user!
Sorry pal, wrong thread for that. Might wanna start a rate me thread in that case.
Damn man. Sorry to hear that.

Closeup ass spread?

Hmm. If I start taking drugs I do drugs full out. Can't se sense in doing it responsible. But I know I should that I can tell you :)

I'd lick that front to back

youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

Well classic user, got no friends round me anymore. All have left, gone uni, got better jobs/ relationships and here I am watching Buffy the vampire slayer again and again, wishing I had someone to hold.

c:

Haha I didn't even see the sharpie until I zoomed in! Closer please.

or just yknow tell me no one will ever love me?

pls?

But it don't seem like they all moved to other cities? And fuck yeah I loved Buffy back in the old days haha.

Fuck you you dumb piece of shit. You really think that sitting here on some stupid imageboard for losers is gonna make you feel better? It's fucking halloween. This is when people are supposed to get together, drink, have fun. And where are you? In your bedroom at your parnt's house like the ungrateful piece of shit you are. You're a waste of space. You feel like you're different but you're just like every other user on this thread. A sad, depressed, lonely nerd, thinking your unhealthy obsession with japanese cartoons and video games makes you special. Well guess what. You're not. You will die alone.
Fuck you.

Uhm, the rock throwing and biting comes later, first i want to oil you up and get you tied down on my bed...whilst other students are outside partying, you're on my bed wearing girls clothing, moaning like a good boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

Sorry I feel bad already. I'm sure you're cool.

Not a loner here, but I've been working away from home for a week for at least 12 hours a day. I just came back home after a full day of work and a 3hour drive, I'm fucking exhausted, it's almost time for everyone to go out to party and I'm too tired to do anything.
I'm not even prepared for a Halloween night so, even if I wanted, I don't have anything to dress myself with.

Fucking shitty week to be out working.

Cheers to everyone else who stays at home instead of being out partying, drinking and slaying bitches

Why do Americans care so much for stupid national holidays
Can't you just enjoy things every day of the year?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZiNtbgm9oM

welp time for me to kill myself

Show feet you stupid negroide

I love st and no fucking shit i want to cuddle and watch weird things

ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im chad

No I never do that. But I can roleplay ;)

I'm sex baby.

Oh the old thread got deleted.
F

I love how I can have a perfectly normal loner talk thread while people are begging for nudes.

Can’t understand you well, but I hope you get through the night alright.
Oh, I’m not going to do that. If anything, I’d say there’s at least one person who’ll love you in the end.
Damn man. I say you’be got it worse than me. Here’s hoping you get to sleep well. And thanks for the cheers.
We care not for the typical holiday things, but for the massive amount of socializing and candy to be had.
Damn. It was a good thread.
Hi Chad.

Well okie i'll pick you up in my shitty car and we can go back to mine, you can be who you are with me. Watch weird horror movies and foreign cinema.

make good foods.

you are a comfy user

Ohwe, I wanted to nuzzle you and kiss your neck tbh, I bet you have a qt giggle user :)

----______________________________----

Yes please. I love thrills and btw I never seen silent hill.

hey chad :3
you're looking super cute today

;_; y u do this 2 me?

Yes :ooooooi

WAT, well we can watch silent hill and then you can play resident evil 4 with me you pussy and then when you get too spooked you can hide in my arms ;)

Okay ehm why should I do drugs if they don't alter me in any way? If not I can stay sober? I kind of need drugs to not be social inept. Kind of disgusting I know. But I kind of want to have friends and thats the way it works -.-

I accept.

k

Hey.
I love you.

I won't mind a lift. Get me where I belong.

Would you sit o my chest, having your benis right in front of my face and your cute tummy prime for kissing and licking

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Because I’m a nice guy who wants the best for everyone.
Well, I can sort of relate. I’ve got meds that do pretty much the same thing to me. But drugs dont effect your ability to make friends, man. They just adjust the way you act.
Love you too, babe.

I'm going to rub your tummy, whilst I feed you candy and milk okay...you won't be able to move much being tied odwn on my bed and all

Between your awesome tities maybe. I want to have a very cool conversation with you as well. I want you to ride my cock really well. I want to hug and kiss you. Kiss you. Love you. And talk about moneys.

loneliness is scarier than any of their pathetic costumes

hello thread

any recommendation for a real spooky movie?
I heard The VVitch was good

well, thats nice
I only want someone to tell me how worthless I am them put their willy in my bum

Haha yes

Hey loner, I'm a loner too. not lonely, I like being alone.

Cept I'm gonna have kids come by in a while. My street is one of the "good" ones for trickortreating. Small town, so everybody who lives out in the country drives to town to trick or treat on the 4-5 streets that actually have houses next door to each other and participate.

I dont mind it too much, I just hate it when I'm out of candy, go in and turn the lights off and still get people ringing my bell. I always have enough for the little kids, its the teenagers that come late at night that piss me off. And I'm talking 16-17 year olds. I dont mind kids having fun, just not on my lawn kinda thing.

Do you have weed lmao?

I finish at about 8, could be longer which sucks

your life

2 am I'll be done forsure

LEWD bois, i'm the same guy you cucks

it's hard replying to two, can we just all fuck each other, you know in a bed full of sweat,cum and musk

kik me, I want to know you better user :3

Hmm but whats the big difference with meds? I mean if I am on MDMA cocaine or drunk I also think different... And omg theres nothing easier as to make friends on mdma... If I am sober I act like a shy stupid mouthless piece of crap and I don't know how to start a conversation or something. Also I always think that no one could possibly like me etc. But why do you need meds?

Yeah

Text me. You can.

I'll reply.

what's the kik username