How to turn wife into slut

How to turn wife into slut.

Help me out Sup Forumsros. I have a smoking hot wife but sex life has dried up and she is never in the mood. Things I suggest to get her in the mood don't seem to work. The only other thing I can come up with is for her to make a dating profile and let other guys hit on her. Is this a good idea or not? What's some other low key ways for her to be turned into my playground?

Bump out of interest

what if her boyfriend sees though?

>sex
>marriage

Sorry bro, it's over. You will never fuck her ever again.

Women's sex drive universally plummet once she's got a provider tied down. Make it known that there are attractive, available women in your life and she'll fuck you out of jealousy.

I thought about some Pavlov type shit. Like get some real expensive set of chocolate and then when she fucks you real good throw her one or two as payment. Do this until she associates fucking like a slut with a craving for good chocolate then profit.

This may not be as daft as it sounds..

femanon here

ill be your little slut

Lurking for interest

Lies

>Is this a good idea or not?
Its a great way to show your wife that isnt interested in having sex with you that there are other more enjoyable people in the world to have sex with instead.

Real married people already do this, except with purses, shoes, jewelry, and cars. Its not a new concept

this
if only this place wasn't full of LARPing faggots and wannabe traps

>if only this place wasn't full of LARPing faggots and wannabe traps
There would be a grand total of 30 posts a day

This might sound like an extreme solution, and probably not what you want to hear, but if I was in your position then I'd genuinely just dump her.

Lick her butthole

kek
true, good point user

Yes because years of alimony payments, child support payments and being without a good woman who is fantastic in every other way is the solution to the issue

Glad you agree.

Get a new wife.

We are all, men and women, biologically made to lose interest in a log term partner and seek new ones.

It just happened to her before it happened to you.

Trust me, a thousand divorces per day is a data you can't simply ignore. It's how it works.

This is the most true advise you'll find. Hot work friends being invited to barbecues or being introduced at work parties and such works best

Once it's gone, you won't get it back m8. Been there, done that. Either put up with it or get rid.

Fucking this.

My wife and I go to the bar once a week to play pool, and she sees red whenever another woman spends too much time talking to me, innocently or not. We have a lot of female mutual friends, I think it’s a pack mentality type thing for her to make sure I’m well satisfied because she knows there are others who would be willing to do so. I’m not saying I’m a fucking golden god or anything, but a little jealousy is healthy to a sex life. It works in reverse, too. Anytime a guy hits on her or gets too close I make it known that she’s mine and then fuck her silly later to remind her.

Do you have kids? In my experience, if one avoids the family stage in a marriage it can make sex a near pointless endeavor. Women want kids, even if they say they don't. The ones that don't are out of touch with their instincts, and all women are vastly more instinctual than men. It's a double edged sword.