WWYD

WWYD

Fuck her hard in the ass

Wwyd to her

Shove that golfball in her pussy and titfuck her til I cover her face with cum

Wwyd to righty

I'd shove that golfclub so far up my ass you wouldnt even be able to recognize her

Love these Long Beach MILFS. And their daughters.

date her and try to be in a serious relationship with her

and have lots of regular sex

milk her then make her drink it

Untie the knot, bend her over a couch, and fuck her til she cums with everyone watching, then pull out and jizz on her face

I really want to have a hard on in a pair of loose sweatpants, and push up against her ass in a crowded place.

any more? I love milfs

Glad u like Aunt J

Where's Rebecca's daughter?

What?

The one you call Rebecca. She has a daughter that's been posted before. She went to Long Beach Poly and now goes to Cal Poly. Kyra I think her name was.

nice face fuck till I cover her face in jizz

titfuck till I cum in her mouth

wwyd?

wrong milf

rape her in her urethra hard until her bladder falls out

Dammit. Gotta start research over

Wwyd

Rip her bottoms off and fuck her from behind while making her friends watch.

wwyd?

trip and fall on top of her and wriggle around awkwardly while she screams

moar

Titfuck her and facefuck her. Then turn her over and fuck that sweet pussy

make her swallow my white cock

Wwyd

Ask her how much her tits cost her, and say she should have tripled it.

Push the straps of her swimsuit down, keeping her hands by her side while I lick and nibble on her tits. Pull the gusset to one side, my fingers exploring her cunt until she's wet enough, and then fuck her hard until I blow my load inside her.

Push her to her knees and gently fuck her mouth, ordering her to touch herself. Then put her on all fours and fuck her roughly from behind, pulling out to coat her ass with cum.

Spike her drink, tie her spreadeagled to her bed, invite some friends to run a train on her and tape the whole thing.

WWYD? Replies for replies.

All natural

tie her and play with her, pinch her nipples, rub her pussy and tease her until she begs me to fuck her, then id fuck her tight pussy and cum all over her

Take her to the men's bathroom andmake her suck my cock, and make her jerk off anyone that comes in. When she's nice and wet I'll lift that dress up and fuck her from behind, facing the mirror.

take her to the nearest hotel, find a room that wasn't locked, dress her in the real guest's lingerie before ploughing her on the bed, afterwards leaving the dripping lingerie on the bed for when the guests come back to their room