What do you think about the "stan" countries?

What do you think about the "stan" countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20131104194645/http://www.ruhnama.info/ruhnama-en/kitap-htm/s9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Pakistanis.

Uzbekistan is pretty based, Turk, Tajik, and kyrg is the most irrelevant bunch of countries on Earth, Kazakhstan is mini Russia, Pakistan is a piece of shit, and Afghanistan is terrorism incarnate

I literally cant even tell them apart. I hear "stan" and i know everything I need to.

You forgot Bongistan, Frogistan, Krautistan, and Scandistan.

Kazakhstan is not Muslim though ;c

They are all complete Islamic shitholes

They all so sound form a union and call themselves Megastan.

Tajiks are the only whites there

Why is Britain not on that map?

Russian Mexico

they are all terrorists

They are all terrorists

stop copying me

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world
All other countries are run by little girls

wtf

Who the fuck is Stan?

Of great importance historically, not at a high point today. Though some are doing better than others at least.

Number one exporter of potassium.

WE WUZ KUSH KANGZ

They can be civilized but they need the gentle guiding hand of Russian imperialism. Russia is not in any shape to deliver, but we'll see how the Grand Game goes this time.

Aside from the Afghans and Pakis no one knows shit about those other 'stans

/thread

Kaz is good, rest is bad.

Pakistan isn't culturally similar to the others at all, it shouldn't even have used stan on the end. It's just a carved off bit of India.

Afghanistan is like a crossroads between a bunch of different cultures. They have a very unfortunate and depressing history. I hope Afghanistan is a beautiful prosperous country one day, I would like to be able to visit Kabul in my lifetime.

Turkmenistan is a fucking weird dictatorship and would have the reputation of North Korea if it weren't stuck in the middle of Central Asia.

Uzbekistan has pretty women.

Kyrgyzstan is a mystery, nobody knows what goes on there.

Tajikistan is Persia lite.

Kazakhstan like the best of both worlds of Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

Kazakhstan has qts

>Turkmenistan is a fucking weird dictatorship

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST EXALTED

My Beloved People!

My Dear Nation,

This book, written with the help of inspiration sent to my heart by the God who created this wonderful universe and who is able to do whatever He wills, is Türkmen Ruhnama.

web.archive.org/web/20131104194645/http://www.ruhnama.info/ruhnama-en/kitap-htm/s9.htm

Better off under the Soviet Union. Stalin wouldn't have put up with the state of them today.

universe glitch?

All I know is they're empty and irrelevant, and they all have weird ethnic identities.

Most are former soviet states who are completely controlled by either Russian interests, or Chinese interests.

Also Islam.