Found the toilet seat up with piss on the rim when I got home from work the other day. (Working second shift)

Found the toilet seat up with piss on the rim when I got home from work the other day. (Working second shift)
Girlfriends always been the jealous type, and im well aware of a guilty conscience.
At this point I'm just waiting to catch her in the act.
How would Sup Forums handle the situation?

>stop fucking her
>home security cameras
>blackmail her with the videos of her cucking you

Alternatively, you could just kill her with a hammer.

Both are crimes, so if I were OP I would choose the hammer.

just dump her before you catch her and save yourself money and stress.

Just end it early so you can get it over quick. Longer you extend it looking for some form of revenge or satisfaction, the more you're just wasting your own time.

Hide in the closet till their the act, Wait till they’re really going at it then burst out the closet in a superman outfit and blow your load on the guys back

Your gf pissed on the rim of the toilet bowl? I dont get it.

cheat on her first, ap

The guy she's fucking on the side pissed on the rim

Get it on video. Get evidence that is time stamped That way no matter what she says you have your say on video.

As far as what you do with her. Once you got evidence just man up and do the man thing. Tell her gtfo. Put her shit out and move on.

You'll get sympathy from future girls and some sex being a victim.

Underage detected

Honestly OP I would just dump her but not give her any particular reason. Let her always wonder

>just waiting to catch her in the act
Maybe you need to hide a few internet cameras in your home. Share IP addresses, please.

Home security cameras area crime?
Tf you live?

Once you have evidence never accuse her, just tell her you don't find her atractive any more and that your leaving her because you know you can get a much smarter hotter girlfriend. Her insecurities will destroy her

I'm assuming blackmail is the crime, but recording someone else where they have an expectation of privacy, even in your own home without their knowledge is illegal in the US, UK, all of the EU, Aus, and so on.

First off, figure out what you're gonna do about your living situation.

Uh no, people secretly film their nannies all the time. If it's your home, you can film.

> Lotta people do this
>This means it's not illegal
Fucking retard

This is the right answer. Not saying anything will drive her mad. But you won't do this. People never do this.

jerk off in a condom and leave it on her side of the bed then spray some perfume she dosent recognize on the blanket before work so she finds it when she's fucking whoever

>but recording someone else where they have an expectation of privacy
Wasn't aware. Thanks for the info.

>Rebuttal
Put the cameras in common areas
Living room, outside bedroom door, hallways, front/back door, etc.

This

He'd be better of actually cheating on her.

Might be a water droplet, taste it.
To be on the safe side, beat her up, you never know.

This one's got my vote

I meant for residents. Your nanny doesn't live there.

As far as I know that is allowed.

And then she can tell everyone OP is an ass and cheated on her...

I'm saying it's not illegal, and people do it all the time. The cops can't, but a homeowner can. Who's retarded now, faggot?

That would be hard to time right so that she specifically found it while fucking another guy

security cameras

because you say its not illegal.....

When people talk about reasonable expectation of privacy, that is related to government snooping, not people placing cameras in their own home.

You saying it's not illegal doesn't make it legal either. But yeah please go on being mentally handicapped. Ateast you get welfare.

So? Why should he care. I hope he dosent rely on others opinions of him

Get Alpr little camera out the front get the licence plate of vehicles at the house etc
Cameras in common areas are legal toilets and bedrooms are nope.

Read out license plates everyday make weird conversation

you just have to leave the evidence, not time it right, just saying the OP should get something out of it if he's gonna make the stupid choice

yep, this. she will tear her fucking hair out not knowing if you found out, if it's some other thing, etc.

the problem with this approach is that your next female might think they are at risk for 'randomly' being dumped

Because it's not! Why would it be? If you own or rent a home, you can wire the whole place for video or sound. Expectation of privacy has nothing to do with this situation, it has to do with evidence-gathering in a law enforcement investigation.

Don't make her the victim

Look, you're the one who claimed it was illegal. The burden of proof is on you, faggot. Cite me the statute in your state (and we don't even know where OP lives) that says you can't place cameras in your own home.

Agreed. No warning.

Nobody "next" will worry about shit because OP knows not to mention exes around new tuna.

Kill yourself, that will teach her!

kick her out post nudes let user have their way

Ask her if someone came over? See what she says. Fucking autist.

But if she finds it too early what's the point. If he places it there when he knows she won't be in the bed until the heat of the moment and she gets a cum covered condum stuck to her while some other guys fucking her, wouldn't there reaction be amazing. He should also hide camera, not to catch her cheating but to see their reaction to it while they are fucking

Trips demands it. Jesus Christ maybe she had her father over? Maybe he’s fucking her. Idk. Seems really paranoid to go straight from piss on the toilet seat to being cheated on.

Maybe she was about to clean the toilet? Fuck I can think of 100 ways you are retarded.

>hidden web cam
>remote in with your phone
>catch the dude there
>go home early "happen upon them"

That's how I caught one cheater

>they use Facebook on their comp
>check DMs when they are in the shower

That's how I caught another

Or you could have just asked her what the hell happened

inb4 op pissed on seat cause he was really tired from working multiple shifts and forgot.

lol how beta are you to get cheated on multiple times. hahaha

Maybe he's had a lot of relationships. A lot of people are cheaters.

I have had loads of relationships and ive never bee cheated on (I was the cheater in ALL of them) never got caught though shit was cash. If you're a guy and you get cheated on multiple times you're a bitch

When i saw this i thought you meant she was pissing on the seat because she was angry that you left it up

Good for you, but I can't agree with your blanket statement that getting cheated on more than once makes you a bitch. Shit happens to good people sometimes.

Being a bitch doesnt mean you're not a good person. It means you're a faggot bitch.

That's stupid user

found the Aspergers.

I do believe that one cold s.o.b put a nicotine patch on her arm whilst she sleeps. By day 3 she had a craving for the nicotine. Mans ex leaves her current bf to come back to him. She beleives that whenever she leaves him she feels bad bc she left him when in reality shes faving with drawls from the nicotine. Now he only applies said patch after they have sex.

"Never got cheated on" (that you know of)

I didnt, they were all really nice trusting girls. Checked all their phones, fb, etc. Never even a shred of evidence. Plus id have got the letter in the mail, telling me im a faggot bitch cause I got cheated on. Like you

thats fucking twisted, i love it.
would try myself if nic patches weren't so expensive