RIGGED ELECTIONS IN AUSTRIA

You should be rioting right now.

>monatliche.at/sondersprengel-in-linz-598-wahlbeteiligung/

>krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598

598% of participation in Linz
146,9% in Waidhofen/Ybbs

>thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-use-new-powers-to-block-the-far-right-nq5r5tnqq

Juncker literally said that he was going to block Hofer

>theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/12/austria-thefarright

Hofer just accepted this results because maybe, just maybe, the jew magic reminded him what happened to Haider.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html

Wew lad, who would have known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqjO2fOtLMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some more Deus ex Linz

I post this and immediately is in 4th page what the fuck

>146%
just like in Russia kek

No one is sliding you faggot new posts automatically drop to page 4

I didn't thought nobody were sliding me you fucking leaf

How can you fight an repressive government without guns Austria?

They are doing this shit blatantly because they can. You can riot all you want, but no chance will come about.

You already lost when you gave up your guns.

Lel kill yourself you dirty spaniard

Also 'you fucking leaf' is no longer an accepted response. Its dull and worn out.

If I kill myself, I win

Sorry Mexico, I don't know how do you refer to a fucking leaf now

Your economy is dull and worn out.

Your mother is dull and worn out

I thought saying mean things about women was illegal in leaf land?

Not even a single austrian gives a fuck about their own elections

Hofer conceded it's over

polish most watched political channel on youtube (400k subs) talks about election fraud in Austria

youtube.com/watch?v=QqjO2fOtLMk

But what the fuck, their elections were just a farce, everything is manipulated to make VDB president.

I can't believe this low energy/cuckoldry.

Topkek.

Hofer is focused on the Chancellor race the one that has actual power.

This entire thread

Isn't it a bit more likely these are just minor errors?
Like one 0 getting placed there accidentally or something.
Not saying this is impossible, i am just having a hard time believing we would find out about this because some town has 500% participation.

>Europe is one country
We have guns in Austria, stupid Burger. In fact, we have one of the most lenient gun laws in the EU.
Shotguns, bolt-action rifles, semi-auto rifles and handguns are allowed, although you need a permit for the latter two.

I think you could go on a protest but only if coordinated with the local government that will specify time and place.

It's suspicious at least, and winning just with 0.6% of the votes, deserves a new vote counting.

But it looks like Hofer has retired himself for now. A shame, because if this same thing happens, but Hofer is the winner, every inch of the media would be screaming about it.