youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ
strawpoll.me/12987625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Belgium

dumb thread

Women like sexist douches though

if this is true i would be a good bf. give me my fukcing gf now

buy a new monitor if that seems light blue to you

Young women do, because they don't know any better yet.

fuck /dixie/

*gives you a gf*
treat her gently haha

Older women do too

Dixie is still a thing? Why

i think you need the new monitor or to relearn your colors

imagine the type of faggot male who uses the word sexist unironically
would punch such a "man" in the head on sight

And then they complain about after the initial part of the relationship. Repeat the cycle a half dozen times or so.

What is /cum/ listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ

I can't believe that sexism is still a problem in the 21st century.

sexy-ist

My sister getting fucked by Chad

m8 just try disrespecting women near me and I'll shatter your fucking jaw

*punches your fucking head*

Ikr France didn't even elect a FEMALE president, uggh it's 2017!

disrespect women 2017

What is Brussels like?

the point was that getting 24.4 x 13.7 sized square of bright light into my eyes is not really ideal

crucial poll

strawpoll.me/12987625

sexy-ist

Hola

I wish anime was real

>Le Penis
>female
think again

i've never respected women
t. have three sisters no brothers

>insult a woman

It's beatdown!
time!

>been thinking about my life recently and that maybe I should reconsider the direction that I'm going
>like go back to school full time while its not too late, cut back severely on the hours I'm at my part time job to the point where I'd probably get let go
>mom says its probably a bit too late for that, and that I should slowly take afternoon and evening community college classes in my free time while still doing my job
>boss drops the bombshell that he's leaving in december and that he's aiming for me to take his place, making me full time and the only guy in my field in the building.
I'm at a clear crossroads in my life and I'm so conflicted. On one hand if I went back to school I'd be extremely focused on what I need to do for 4-5 years, have social opportunities, become smrt, but then when I'm out I'll be lost again and may have spent 5 years on nothing. On the other hand right now I have a head start on my work and experience, but probably no time to do anything else.
I literally cant stop thinking about what I'm going to do with myself in the future.
What do you think, cum?
Sorry for the blog.

Bebi of course
Get the h*ck out of my face

i dont vote on captcha polls

can't take your posts seriously

i wasnt talking to you

I don't either

Same.

just buy a gun

It's light blue. You might be color blind, user.

Dark I guess, It's 2 am and I need to sleep so sorry can't do an exposition
The central square is nice I guess and the Atomium is cool
I don't get the pissing boy meme

who is the best /cum/poster and why is it me

Is weed really legal in California? I'm 19 and travelling there next summer and I would like to test it.

Which is the best way to buy it?

sorry

Would you like to be the boss for a while? Never too late to go to school desu. I'd suggest at least getting some sort of degree because it opens up a lot of doors for you
Hard choice desu

oregon has better weed and pricing

i know its light blue...
the point was that getting 24.4 x 13.7 sized square of bright light into my eyes is not really ideal
i dont know if you have a 6 inch lappy but my getting bright light from my 28" monitor is not ideal

Yes
Go to the weed store

You have to be 21

Yes, but the smoking age in California as raised to 21 earlier in the year. Go to Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Maine, or Massachusetts.

still feeling for her?

elliot rodger is my god

Fuck Nintendo for promoting good cop stereotypes.

Thanks for information.
Your alcohol age limit is also stupid though.

sorry

might start praying to elliot rodger

i dont think so, kids cannot handle alcohol or have good decision making

we must adhere to his teachings

>Caliphornia

You should have to be 25 to be able to buy a firearm

>20 cigarettes to a pack
>16 cigarettes on his hands

the fool

interesting how /r9k/ promotes elliot as the saint he is but Sup Forums loves to talk shit about dylan roof

shows who the real cucks are

anything up to a moose or grizzly bear, ideally

it doesn't have to blow it away in one shot i know that's not really possible but what is light weight that you could carry, i can't think of much that would fill this role

elliot My Lord

Grizzlies and moose both require high calibres to kill tbqh

yes i'm aware, i'm just trying to think of something that would work as a decent bare minimum that would at least have a chance of saving you from the dangerous big game animals

a pump shotgun is fairly light weight, but you dont get much capacity out of a short barreled shotgun, but i suppose 4 3" slugs should be enough

interesting how the thread dies just like that

Yeah, fair enough.
Honestly lots of people are pretty stupid though. Always willing to follow their genitals when it comes to relationships.

so thurston county poster removed the posts he made

so they might have been legit, there was only one post with the same text on soc on 12th day

Miss me?

i hope there's no r*dditors in this general, fat atheist fgts need to get rape

quite enjoy myself a browse on the ol' reddit

/cum/ has been quite slow as of late, if we had to invite one (1) country temporarily to liven things up who would it be? Keep in mind acronyms.

united kingdom

thanks
Being the boss is good and all but I dont know. I mean I'm fucking 20 and this was my first ever job I got 4 months ago. I wanted experience in the field first and foremost.
I feel like I'm too young, dumb, and immature to have a demanding full time job like this already.
Maybe I'm just looking for a way out like a pussy and need to get my shit together but I dont want to turn into a depressed loser full of regret.
Thanks for the response.

baltics/estonians

imma rape u fatty

here's my input: school is for fools

Spain
big /cums/

/muck/?

Ate a jello shot out of a girls ass in Tijuana once.

Wait, you're only 20, have worked there for 4 months, and he's offereing you management position?
I dont know your whole situation (like whether you actually enjoy the job or not), but I'd go to school for sure if I was I your situation. That's way too stressful for someone who just joined the company and for someone at that age imo. At the end of the day it's up to you though

Also at 20 you're not even close to being too old to go to school kek. I thought you were in your late 20s. Getting a degree will open up a lot more options for you and you wont be locked into that job forever

/ucum/ actually

This is much better.

tfw /dead/

Hungary. Would be /much/

We should post our dicks

would if i had one

Last time someone did that he was the only one.

please be in Yellowknife

Fuck space

goddamn do you ever leave this thread or is it your whole life?

yes

I'll post my cock if someone else promises to post theirs after

Is lsd fun?

Don't penises look more or less the same?

no

ive posted my penis before