PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL RECORDED ASKING FOR BRIBES

PRESS F NOW

USA and Brazil: impeachment buddies forever!

?

Oh shit

Post the audio instead of shitpost.

I don't think you could find a Brazilian politician who hasn't.

Have you guys ever impeached a president? It's the third time in 2 decades here, fuck me in the ass.

STOP STEALING OUR MONEY RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

corrupt monkey hole

sopa

DON'T WORRY YOY GUYS I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU I AM A VERY VERY HONEST PERSON

The next president before direct voting is gonna be from DEM.
AYYY LMFAO

Misoshiro de macaco? :3

Audio where?
Oglobo doesn't seem to have it.

>the third time in 2 decades here
No? Collor was 1992, it completed 2 decades in 2012.

Oh, my bad. 25 years then.

Our democracy is shit and I'm scared.

sopa de saru XD
miso de macaco XDXD

anyway this doesnt seem like fake news
feel bad for you

Oh yeah, I wholeheartdly agree on that part.
3 impeachments in 30 years, what a great fucking record.

ROUBA MAS FAZ, PORRA

SOPA

Yes we impeached Nixon and Clinton recently, and Johnson in the 19th century. Only Nixon was actually removed from office though, and he resigned rather than getting convicted.

DE

MACACO

UMA

DELICADEZA

GOLPISTA

We envy the sole fact that your politicians when cought in the act commit suicide.

We can only dream to have this now :'(

Just so you know, the previous impeachment was the brazilian equivalent to Hillary Clinton.

Brazil is cute

We do have one though, Vargas. If people are claiming Lula is the second coming of Vargas, maybe he will suicide himself too?

Collor quit before he was impeached.

This country will always be a shithole. Even in 20-30 years or so, we'll be portugal tier at best, because we have neither asian or protestant work ethics.

Hm interesting. Who's going to replace the current Brazilian president when he gets impeached?

ARE WE GOING TO LEGALIZE WEED TOO? xDD

The president of the Chamber of Deputies, since Temer was the former vice-president.

A guy called Rodrigo Maia (pic related).
He is from the democrats party, also a bit scammer.
Then, or se may have inside elections for a representant until the direct elections in 2018 or a small probability of direct elections for president now.

No, he's being investigated and that guy's from Rio, I bet until tomorrow there'll be a shit ton of more evidence against him

The line of succession goes like this:
President -> VP -> President of the Chamber of Deputies (lower house of the Congress) -> Presient of the Senate (upper house) -> President of the Supreme Court.

Our VP is getting impeached; the president of the Chamber of Deputies is ineligible because he's being prosecuted, the president of the Senate is being prosecuted too.

Pic related is going to be our next President.

will the country become super divided in Lula wins?
I mean one half of the country hating the other and vice versa

>suicide himself
hahaha

Looks like a bit whiter version of our man Zimmerman

I don't think Lula will be able to run.

i'm laughing and crying

F

IMPEACHMENT NOW, BURN THAT FUCKING SHITHOLE OF A CAPITAL NOW

Holy shit dude why are so many high ranking politicians being prosecuted for things

>he thinks he won't be able to run
If anything even PSDB would prefer Lula in power over Bolsonaro or some other random guy

"NÃO FOI GOLPE" GRITAM AS CRIANÇAS

You can't run a country while in jail.

It will be Bolsonaro x Ciro Gomes.

noo brasilia has a beautifull architecture

Because we let corruption fester for decades and someone finally decided to do something about it.

Because they're corrupt.

PSBD will have to use Dória, it's their only chance.

> pic related

wtf, i love lula now

Well, is right.

nah if anything he is already gaining tons of momentum because people miss him from 2002-2010 days. If anything people are already realizing corruption can be stopped and should be meddled and not erased like the prosecuters want. And Lula is already 30-40% in the polls due to this

i bet that while all this shit is beeing "uncovered" some few schemes are beeing created. stronger then before it's just natural selection but with corruption.

It could be worse, you could live in Rio de Janeiro like me.

>2018
>Dória, Luciano Huck, Cirão (da Massa), Lula, BolsoLIXO

No offence but it would be news if the president of brazil wasn't taking bribes

because everyone is corrupt in this fucking shithole

operation lava jato is the biggest corruption scandal I've seen in my life, It already put away more than 100 politicians and cost the president's head, now another one might get impeached, this is fucking bonkers

if he runs and wins I'm moving to another country, doesnt matter which one

anyone but bolsonaro is unfit to run this country, not enough backbone

yeah, you're right

>bolsonaro
>backbone
kek

Kill yourself fucking retarded shill, everyone supports Lava Jato and we all want corruption gone forever.

name another with more passion and strong conviction than bolsonaro

Dória

I've always had this feeling that corrupt politicians are but a symptom of a corrupt society.
We're the kind of people who oppenly brag about driving through the avenue's hard should to avoid traffic

he doesn't have enough political capital. maybe vice-president to PSDB's candidate.

>we all want corruption gone forever.
So destroy all families, make everyone grow from artificial wombs and remove any traits of catholicism. That way I am sure corruption can be removed forever

can't even run a city

>there are people that are going to vote for a party that has this guy as president
>there are people that voted for this guy for president in 2014
kys you are no different from Lula supporters. At least Lula managed to actually make our country boom from 2002-2010

SOPA

Todo dia acordo com a consciência pesada por ter votado em Dilma, mas aí eu lembro que poderia ter voltado no Aécio e minha mente fica boazinha

wtf i love eleitores da dilma now

UMA

to all this favela monkeys posting here.

where do you hide?. all of my friends never ever heard of Sup Forums they're just normies.

So what, there is a lot of corruption and bribery in first world countries too. It's just that their media is also corrupt while ours os independent enough to broadcast the scandals.

Hillary Clinton also killed a lot of people and she's a top american politician

e qual era a alternativa? dilma?

PMDB e PSDB ja sairam voando pela janela

se eles nao sabem ingles, nem pergunta ne? eu moro em Porto Alegre, playboy estudante de psicologia

why the fuck would you talk about Sup Forums when you're offline?

>It's just that their media is also corrupt while ours os independent enough to broadcast the scandals.
pfffftt hahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sopa de bribero
uma delicia

burgers are stupid, it only follows suit they'd elect a psychopath to a power position

>Get rid of a corrupt commie
>Replace her with another corrupt commie
>Expect corrupt commieness to go away

And Lula will win in a landslide next year despite people knowing that he is a corrupt commie before he's even voted in.

Remember when Brazil was a "BRIC"? Remember when they were the next big thing after India and China? Remember when there was hope?

RIP

>Remember when they were the next big thing after India and China? Remember when there was hope?

No.

india and china will never be superpowers, much less brazil

he's retarded my man
backbone doesn't matter when your brain doesn't work right

There was once a time when Argentina was projected to become a major economic power

>Remember when Brazil was a "BRIC"?

Being a BRIC means being a corrupt shithole, so we're fine in this aspect.

Dilma wasn't even indicted of corruption, she was coup'd for not making Lava-Jato stop because of Cunha. Temer was elected to save our country from economic depression and halt lava-jato, which he managed to neither and was so incompetent he managed to be caught in a tape doing corruption

>she was coup'd

not this fucking shit again, she got caught lying about caixa 2 and they fucked her shit up

>Lula managed to actually make our country boom
Nigger please.. you're making a fool of yourself

>commie
>Temer
pick one and only one

China already is a superpower, seu mongoloide.

>because we have neither asian or protestant work ethics.
They were trying to do it with the Labor Reform and the Welfare Reform, but the said work ethics wouldn't never work here.

>she got caught lying about caixa 2 and they fucked her shit up
kek you don't even remember what was the accusation they gave to her. Also she was so guilty that the same senate that impeached her pleaded her innocent for her punishment
We grew literally on average 5% when he was president my friend

Only high schoolers or C-class citizens and bellow think a coup happened.
Coups are always constitutionally disruptive by nature

OH SHIT CORRUPTION IN BRAZIL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MODS STICKY THIS SHIT NAO

>tfw you lost the lottery of life

FHC has to be appointed interim president via indirect elections. This is the only option, otherwise we'll be facing 12 more years of Lula and PT, and you can wave Brazil goodbye

>Get rid of a corrupt commie
As if, PT has been shitting on commies since Lula

>Replace her with another corrupt commie
Its in the law, its not like we could chose. In fact many oposed kicking Dilma because of Temer, which isnt commie as well.

>Remember when Brazil was a "BRIC"? Remember when they were the next big thing after India and China? Remember when there was hope?
Do you remember who was the president that time?

Entre Trump e Hillary eu deixaria a moeda decidir.

Natal, tenho alguns amigos que usam Sup Forums.

m8, Meirelles was the guy you'd rather be claiming to be the responsible for those effects...

...and those effects actually happened mostly thanks to the rising of the exact same very few products we dig exporting en masse at the EXACT same time Lula jumped the boat first time around

you know what the solution is

Bolsonaro is fucking stupid. The real reason that he's not a corrupt guy is because he's too stupid to do it. That's why he never coudn't approve any of his projects too. He's way less political than Doria.

>Bolsonaro is fucking stupid

Show me 3 situations where he acted stupid? You can't because that's leftie talk

agreed. Furthermore, Bolsonaro is quite similar to PT when it comes to economic measures: against privatizations, pro bigger government, pro protectionism. He would be very detrimental to our economic growth. Only kids and uneducated people dont understand this

my turn:

OH SHIT BRAZILIANS LOCUST SWARMING YET ANOTHER CLUSTERFUCK OF THREADS ABOUT SOME BRAZILIAN NATIONAL AFFAIR NO ONE ELSE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT, MODS STICK ALL DEM THREADS NAO