Have you ever fapped to someones underaged daughter?

have you ever fapped to someones underaged daughter?

Haven’t we all?

I've slept with someone's underage daughter. I was underage too, so it even was not illegal.

isn't this the same as asking if you've fapped to an underaged girl? they're all someone's daughter. shit b8 fbi

>inb4 the joke -- my head -->

No. But god damn that gif. This tiny body with those perfect boobs. Sometimes i still have a little faith that a god exists.

But of course!

I surely have fapped to classmates when I was younger.
I guess the vast majority of humanity did.

A few years ago I use to fap to my ex’s underage (just, 17 uk) sister.

Once when her sisters stayed over and went out I managed to get her tablet and she’d sent a load of nude pics and masturbation vids to someone.

Never fapped so hard in my life, lost them forever now, deleted them with guilt or some shit one day, regretted that move ever since.

lol but 17 is legal in the uk

G253B0C5 try to avoid the face

meant a daughter of someone you know

Should of said - she was 10x fitter than my ex, slim and petite.

Lol you’re right my bad.

lol go get her mate

all girls are someone's daughter
so, yes

MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure most of us have, since any girl we have ever fapped to is someones daughter and we have probably fapped to our classmates when we where underage. So yes

You fuckedup atheists are the worst.

No. Of course not. Thats crazy talk.

Why? Did she say something?

It's not like I was at his house , went to take .a pee, saw a pair of his 12 year old's soiled panties on top of the hamper and pocketed them!
Well, it is LIKE that.

yo, that made me laugh for real. Not that blowing out my nose because you made a funny laugh, legit laughter. Good on ya

Yes, my sister's daughter.

Sauce?

pics?

>G253B0C5
What am i supposed to do?

Lurk m0ar

Years ago my buddy let me...suggested I go through his daughters underwear drawer, which I did on many occasions. I deposited much cum on his daughters rug, whist wrapping my cock in her very sweet bras and panties. Pretty sure he was getting off on it as well. He also shared many pics of his cute nude wife. Boy do I miss those days. His daughter was a 10.

True. I have been slacking. But then again being less on Sup Forums is not really a loss for me.

Nah, he was using your sperm to help prevent him from getting thrown in prison after he raped his daughter.

This

please don't leave me hanging i want to fap to that chick

Is your mother still alive? if not you are __________

batman

Close, but no cigar

superman

For fucks sake i even know that site. I just read something about jav codes here a while ago and thought it had something to do with that. Thanks bro.
She has an amazing body but those clips don't do her justice.

checked

motherless dot com slash id

Yep. And back in high school I fucked a couple underage daughters too. In some ways it was very mediocre. In others it was goddamn amazing.

I once fucked a 17 yo.

thank legal age of 16 where I live haha.
btw fucked her in her parents house behind closed door. We had terrible time trying to be quiet haha

>I once fucked a 17 yo.
so what.
i once fucked a 12yo..
i was 13yo. at the time.

MOAR

I have some bad news for you.